Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:13 pm
"What about a hot spring?" She'd only caught the tail end of the conversation, and was just curious - it sounded like a great place to go sometime when she needed to relax. She didn't think too much about Alex's comment to Yin, except inasmuch as they were clearly talking about going together, and she didn't know them well enough to think there was any reason to go with them. But she could always go another time.

When Yin looked over at the item she had picked up, she glanced over her hobbyhorse. She'd just seen something horse-related and grabbed it, without thinking too much about it. She liked horses, and they were going to a stable, right? But there had definitely been other things in there, too. "I don't think we're supposed to use them as weapons? Mine doesn't look like it would be much better as a weapon, it's just a stick, and the end's all plushy." She waved it around a bit, sort of testing out the balance, but yeah, not a good weapon.

Seeing Alex wave to the other student, Mitzi asked, "So who else here do you two know?"

Valeria

ramenli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:30 pm
Crap cat. He'd been cat spotted. Sheepishly his cat ears went back as he nodded. "I..." Cat. "You smell-" cat "interesting." Swallowing he didn't want a fight but it was cat hard to ignore the part of him that was screaming to chase cat . "Instinct." he muttered. "Hard to ignore." He shook his head but cat that didn't do much. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to but-"
cat cat cat. "Not used to... it."

Sexy Cocaine

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 pm
She... Smelled interesting? Riyo took a moment to smell herself, just to make sure she remembered to put on deodorant this morning... But when instincts came into the picture...

"... S'cuse me?" The ghoul turned around fully, tail twitching in agitation as her hands were ever-so-carefully placed on her hips. "If you think for even a second I'm gonna run from you just because you are of canine origin, you are sadly mistaken friend." Oh yeah, she'd had dogs come up and bark at her before, expecting her to frizz out and retreat. "So if you wanna go, we'll go. I'll slap your s**t." And she looked serious. She didn't care if it was really instinct or not. It offended her that this boil thought the feline species in its entirety was weak enough to chase around was unacceptable.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 pm
Well Goht. Not what he had intended but- it was his hole. He'd dug it. Now he had to lie in it. "It is not that I think one would run but-" He shook his head again. "I have never been around cats expect for hunts and chases. No nekomata, no hazcats, nothing like... this place." His ears pinned back. "Truthfully I'd rather avoid fights, but also in truth I find it.." He was going to have to shove mint up his nose at this point. That or cope. He needed to learn to cope. "Habit. I smell anything cat like all I think of are the small feral ones from my home. A fellow student does not come to mind. It's just- hard to displace such thoughts?" He struggled to find the right words, feeling like he was making it worse.
"But if I shy away from the scent I will not learn how to.. handle myself." Arms crossed, the wooden horse was under his arms. King was trying not to be rude but even with the best intentions, he was not perfect.

Sexy Cocaine

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 am
Muka emerged into the field with the stables and was wielding his lance awkwardly. The strix had never lanced before and weapons in general were strange to him since he had a beak and claws. He used it to poke and prod at the air.

"I am sure your ahh.. weapons are important. They look tasty though." He clacked his teeth and eyed both Edel and Anna's hot dogs. "Wait to see what the teacher says?"

More importanly, he looked around. "Was this field always behind this wall?" He began to giggle uncontrollably. The giggles got manic and soon he began to cough. The strix turned away from the ghouls as his body started to wrack and there was an awful 'Hwwwwuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrkkk' sound coming from him.

After a minute of that there was a disgusting wet noise and the strix turned around, wiping his mouth. He self consciously tried to shift the ghousl away from whatever thing he'd just hacked up into the grass.

Sosiqui

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 am
Edel stared at the pellet. Then back at Muka.

She wasn't quite sure of what to say.

So she stared into the field, enjoying the light breeze that was blowing their way.

iloveyouDIE
My tags are so quality emotion_awesome
Sosiqui

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Valandal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:07 am
If Valentino's ears had not deceived him, he had just heard the mighty call of a great bird. It's mighty 'hwwwwwuuuuuuuurrrrrrrkkkkkk' called to Valentino like a siren to lonely sailors. It wasn't everyday Valentino could see a giant bird. Maybe if he was quick enough, he could catch it. Valentino's lab lacked enough giant bird parts to make a franken-bird, Valentino really wanted to make a franken-bird.

Dragging the jousting lance behind him. Valentino walked towards the source of the noise, a couple of students were near the source of the sound. They must have seen the creature that had let out such a majestical call. There was a pellet near them as well. A clue!

"where did that mighty bird go?" Valentino asked while poking the pellet with the jousting lance. The pellet was still soft, so the bird couldn't have gone far.

Turning towards the boil, Valentino waved him over. "quickly now, what creature made this pellet and left so quickly? An owl, maybe a buzzard?"

Zyphiris

iloveyouDIE

Sosiqui
[  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 am
Ulmuka giggled waving his own lance at the strange boil. "That would be me, sir."

Muka was tall and thin, wearing cream and gold clothing of a fine make. He was clearly wealthy. His golden eyes were always wide and observant, blinking at different moments, and he always had a large grin plastered to his face. His wings ruffled on his back, as if to indicate that he was the giant bird. The suddenly there was a cracking sound and in place of his normal head, it was now that of a gigantic owl. He didn't fully shift, only his head for the moment.

His head tilted to the side. "You can have it if you like. The pellet!" A screeched, reverberating voice came from the cracked beak and then suddenly a pop and a stretch and he was back to looking like a normal boil.

"I'm a strix. Ulmuka Knobwalker." He offered a taloned hand. "Pleasure! These lovely ghouls are Anna and Edel."

Valandal

Zyphiris

Sosiqui

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Valandal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 am
Valentino looked with disappointment at the boil who claimed to have been the majestic bird. After the gnome incident, Valentino was under orders not to bring students to his lab. His franken-bird plans would have to wait.

Taking a look at the immaculate boil, Valentino wondered if he should have changed from his bloody labcoat. It was at this time that the boil transformed his head into that of an owl. Valentino's eyes twinkled, this boil's transformation was a sight to behold.

At the offer of a free pellet valentino had to take a moment to decide. It was tempting. "thank you for the offer, but Sally would disapprove" Valentino gestured to his small shovel "besides I am more of a flesh and bone collector"

Valentino smiled at the boil's outstreched hand and took it with his own, slightly preserved hand. "My papers call me Valentino. It is a pleasure to meet you all. Please don't ever hesitate to knock on my lab's door if you ever require...modifications."

iloveyouDIE

Zyphiris

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 pm
Anna tensed, closed her eyes, and covered her ears when Ulmuka, um, did whatever... whatever he was doing. It was... kind of gross. Kind of really gross and urgh, her stomach twisted. And she was holding a giant hot dog, which meant she had to smell the giant hot dog, and it really wasn't... good...

She covered her mouth with her free hand, and looked a bit green. "Hi," she squeaked through her gloved fingers, then sat down. It was all she could manage at this point.

Valandal

iloveyouDIE

Zyphiris

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm
Had that kid just--and Edel was--

Roch stared, blankly, trying to figure out how in the hell a ghoul like Edel would wind up with a kid that puked up strange objects-- then gave up, shaking his head. Maybe he'd ask her sometime, but he was pretty positive that was none of his business.

Anyway, he thought, trying not to look at his magical wand again. What were they doing? Dog riding? Considering the last human studies class he'd had, it wouldn't be that surprising--

Now he was bored. He shoved his hands into his pockets, tilted his head, and pulled out a harmonica with a grin. He'd forgotten he had that!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 pm
WELCOME TO THE STABLES

Savage is still on her giant one eyed mutant monster corgi when the students start to trickle to the stables. Many one eyed corgi's are already tied up to posts and ready to go.

User Image

"Alright students alright. Your all probably wondering what this has to do with humans any ways. Well first off I will happily inform you that humans DON'T have giant mutant one eyed corgi's running around their realm. Their version is a lot smaller of course. Yes... hmmm. .. Yes... " She heels her corgi's side and starts to pace in front of the students back and forth in a very slow trot. "We're mostly using these because the local kelpie tribe is still mad about some ... errrr... boat related issues I may or may not have caused. They have no proof after all," Theirs a very satisfied look from Savage and a bit of a glint in her eye.

"But ahhhh yes... I'm to relate this to the material of the course... I suppose.... What was I saying again? Oh right..." She claps her hands together rather loudly. This spooks her corgi some and causes it to rear up. Savage grabs hold of its ears and regains control, "Humans tend to use , or used, horses back way back when. They would joust for some reason or other. This is actually still practiced on occasion to entertain humans while they eat large amounts of food. Its good to know exactly how this works so that if you ever find your self needing to maybe blend in and for some freak reason ... lets say... you end up in one of these shows SOME HOW. You'll be able to preform with out messing up and making a total a** of your self. Sadly I don't have many lances so most of you will have to make do. Alright, time to pair up now children~" She claps her hands together again and a gnome comes running from the stables. Its clear that this gnome must have been the one to suit up all the corgi's for this class seeing how dirty and roughed up he looks. He's holding a giant scroll under one arms. It takes a great effort on its part to straddle a fence post and climb his way up just to let the list open and fall down with names of pairs listed.

Quote:

Pairs
1. Sura & Bea
2. Shun & West
3. King (Frost in the storm) & Mitsu
4. Aymet & Anna
5. Taryn Procopio & Mortimer
6. Roch & Mitzi Adler
7. Edel & Yin
8. TG & Ulmuka
9. Riyo & Valentino
10. Alexander & Thanatos
11. Hel & Savage

Quote:

SO WHAT THE HELL DO I DO
* GOT HOT DOG - you get to roll an 6 sided dice
* GOT HORSE HEAD STICK TOY - you get to roll an 8 sided dice
* GOT LANCE - you get to roll a 10 sided dice
* GOT MAGIC WAND - you get to roll a 12 sided dice ((HEY its freaking magic!!! READY THOSE FOREHEAD SCARS I THINK AN OWL JUST DELIVERED YOUR LETTER TO HOGWARTS YOU SPECIAL SNOW FLAKE YOU!))
* GOT A you forgot to roll for a weapon - you roll a 4 sided dice and just attempt to be Chuck Norris.
* The rules are simple. My number bigger than yours then I win. ((Derped at first with the wording. I'm sorry - its fixed now.))
* You roll TWO rounds. DO NOT roll the other round if your partner has not been able to post a roll of their own or reaction post.
* If you tied then you do a third round for a tie breaker KAY! Kay.
* You have 48 hours to complete this with your partner.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

bobaTJ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Taryn made a very, very unladylike noise when she chose her corgi. She ran to it, hugged its neck, and nuzzled its soft fur. Since when were these on the grounds?! Since when did--?!

Oh, right. Class.

Blushing a bit, the ghoul got up on her corgi and did a bit of a half-circle, taking a clue from the professor and using its ears to guide it.

"Well, Mort!" she laughed. She couldn't help it. They were just so jackdamn cute--! "Should we try this?"

It wouldn't be fair otherwise, so she waited her turn before barreling at the boil full-bore.

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 pm
Roch headed for the corgis, first, picking a particularly tough looking one (slobbered on the poor punk twice in adoration before he managed to mount,) and pulling himself into the saddle-- After slipping the pup a piece of jerky.

He had no jackin' clue who Mitzi was. That alone told him it was one of three people, and the big black reaper with the snake didn't look much like a "Mitzi" to him, nor did the mad scientist kid.

"Hey!" he said, clamping his legs around the dog to keep from falling off. "Are you Mitzi?" he called, pointing at the purple haired ghoul he'd been wondering about earlier. "If so, you're my partner." He would let her get mounted and start, he thought. Cuz chances were good she was a first year.

alliisara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Alexander was waving at Roch, and while Yin did not personally enjoy the reaper's company he had no cause nor reason to ask his bonded not to be on friendly terms with the boil. Still, he did not smile at him but rather ignored him in favor of Miss Mitzi's questions. "Oh, there is a hot springs located in a cave behind the Undead dormitory. We helped to clear it out in another class. And so far as who is here that I know..." He glanced around, trying to see who all was at this class. "Miss Taryn is there, and that is Lady Hel. That zomboil is Mort, and over there the purple-haired boil is Roch. The winged boil there is a strix, Ulmuka, and that is Frost in the Storm. Some of the other students look familiar, but I do not know them. Alexander may know more?" He glanced at the zomboil questioningly, though he actually knew more people than he had realized.

Then the professor came forward to give the class their lecture and explain what they would be doing. Which apparently involved giant, delicious smelling minipets. His grip on his wand tightened in excitement, maybe they would get to eat them? But no, sadly it seemed as though they were somehow supposed to ride them. And again they were being paired up.

His name was on the list next to an Ed-el. "Please excuse me, I must go find my partner now. He dipped his head slightly to the pair and began to walk around slowly, softly calling out "Ed-el?" every once in a while.

alliisara

Valeria

Zyphiris

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out