Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 pm
Roch's eyes went wide. That in itself was a shocker. "Son of a witch, it was YOU?" he demanded. "Dammit, Nahm, do you know how worried I was that it was someone else?"

In other words, he knew EXACTLY what book it was, and it was something he didn't want many others seeing. "But hell, bring it back when you're done with it, man, I ain't in any rush."

Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 pm
"Don't worry, we kept it safe," Nahm grinned, totally unrepentant. "C'mon by our room after class, I'll give it back. Excellent study material."

Ice Queen

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:44 pm
"Yeah? Sure, man, I'd like to see Ahm again, anyway," Roch said, grinning. "You oughta drag his a** to class sometime, y'know? Even if they DO tend to suck."

Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:46 pm
He'd managed to miss every previous Sex Ed class, trusting only what he knew from books and scareling tales...but that just didn't really seem like it was enough anymore. Cricket would probably be enraged if he were to rattle off all of his misconceptions, and he would rather avoid that. Because she probably made a lot of bugs happen when she was mad, and he still wasn't too comfortable around a lot of bugs.

Thackery followed Ash closely, entering the room shortly after his boilfriend. He immediately spotted Tomoko as the reaper moved to take a seat, and decided that he could spend just one quick second making sure she was okay.

"Hi Tomo! I hope things are good for you. I know that this class might get a little creepy so tell me if anyone bothers you, okay?" He looked pointedly at Nahm before returning his gaze to her with a smile. "Oh, and if you need any help with your homework...or with your minipets...or anything, you know where to find me!" Really, it was good that the ghoul was independent, but it felt so inherently wrong to him to not be able to help her somehow.

Now that he felt a little better about The Kitsune, he hurried over to apologetically hop onto Ash's lap.

"What do you think's in that thing? I hope it's minipets." He always hoped it was minipets.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

unstartled witch

demon_pachabel

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:46 pm
"Yeahhhh, he's doing something with Mad Science today," Nahm said. "He says he thinks he can figure a way to get a camera on one of those little slowbots." He snickered. "Could be useful."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:51 pm
At the sight of the classroom, Shine really just wanted to turn around and run. It was so clean, and set up so everyone could look at everyone else. There was so much pressure, and it seemed all so very hard to handle...but she'd told herself that this was something she needed to learn more about, and she was never going to get better at being around people if she never tried...

So she quietly took an open seat and did her best to avoid everyone else's gaze, scratching a little notch into the seat of her chair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Valandal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:52 pm
Valentino's smile was frozen as he listened to his name being butchered. The last being who had done so had spent a month on Valentino's operating table. That was then however, Valentino was on a much stricter leash now. All he could do was smile and move on. "Please, call me Valentino... Or Val if you prefer."

Looking at his gloves Valentino smiled, he could still remember when those gloves had been pristine white. The night he had stained them crimson had been bloody magical.

"the blood? No this isn't mine. Sometimes my lab can get a bit messy"

Valentino was unsure of the best way to continue the conversation, but since she had asked him a question, it was now his turn. The Ghoul was covered in tattoos, and all forms of body modification intriqued him.

"those tattoos? Your choice?"

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 pm
Hot ghoul alert. "Hello there," Nahm purred at Shine. "You gonna be my partner for class? Don't worry, I've been studying."

Nothing Yet

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 pm
And for some reason Roch burst into laughter so hard that tears threatened.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 pm
Was someone talking to her? Concerned, Shine glanced up through her bangs at the boil, who...yes, he did seem to be addressing her. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"...um, well. I..."

Fidgeting, she finally took a good look at the rest of the room, searching for her ghoulfriend. When there seemed to be no sign of Rain, she turned back to the boil, frowning.

"I...guess I could...be...if um, that's...what you want...?" It didn't make much sense to her - if he knew so much about this subject, why would he want to partner with someone who would pull him down to her inexperienced level?

Prolixity

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:19 pm
"I'd love to make your acquaintance," Nahm said, smiling cheerfully under the hood. He extended a gloved hand. "My name's Nahm. Nice to meet you. Really nice."

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:26 pm
Oh, he thought the possibility of being friends was nice! Really nice, even! Shine was visibly pleased by this, sitting up a little straighter as she reached to gently take his hand.

"Um, oh...thank you, Nahm! I'm...Shine. I...think it's nice too. To um, to meet you. Also. Thank you for...being so nice." He got a little twitch of a smile in honest gratitude.

Prolixity

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

Aleria wandered into the class, curious. Their kind was fluid in sexuality and in sex and gender, so it would be curious indeed to see how it panned out.

They did not know anyone, however, so made towards a free place, near a fellow in a hood and a girl in rags, offering them a polite wave.

Ash clung to the Cerberus boy as soon as he hopped into his lap, nodding. Thackery's head was under his helm, and he was sure they would look ridiculous.

"We are unsure. We would rather not have another Hisstofer; he is quite enough. However, more pets of the miniature variety for you would be most excellent. We approve."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 pm
Oh, she thought he was nice! That was even better. Nahm beamed at Shine. "Looking forward to working together with you!" he said.

The shy ones were always so cute.

He waved to Ash. He hadn't expected to see the P-Head here, he'd always kind of thought that this sort of thing was a natural talent for that sort of reaper. Live and learn.

Nothing Yet

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:36 pm
Ash offered a wave back at Nahm, offering him a smile from under the helm-- his body language shifted to be a little less hunched and guarded to reflect it. he was glad to see a face he knew-- it eased his mind knowing that he had another ally, here.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff