Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
on the surface [accepting; open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:05 pm
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

"The werewolf bit explains why my instincts were kicking in the way they were...", Salem murmurs to herself. "Being different can be very lonely... Especially when you can't hide it.", she sighs. She leans back a bit to look up at the sky, "At least your mother seems like she would be understanding since she knew about your father being a werewolf."

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:10 am
User Image

Spencer glanced after Salem as she started to walk away, a frown tugging on her face as she lifted her hand to wave a bye to the kind person. Her gaze moved to Kalen, the slight frown still on her face. She nodded her head, forcing a smile on her face. "See you later." she replied softly. Then her focus went back on Noland. Culinary Arts was the class they shared, and likewise to him she was only taking that class to take care of herself at home. Wasn't like she had a parent who stilled cared for her at home. Before she could point out what class they had together, he was off after Salem, and the frown returned to her face. 'Why is it everytime I speak to someone, they have to do something not even five minutes later which calls for them to leave??' she thought sourly as she pulled her beanie back on. Turning on her heel, she made her way down the alley, the opposite way that Salem and Noland, wanting to just get back to her typical solitude. And the only place that she'd get that from now was the library.

"Sorry?" Jensen question, turning to face Kariel. He wasn't sure why she was apologizing again for. Or what she was apologizing exactly for.

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 pm
"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland shook his head, "Well, yes and no... I will only remind her of my dad. She would just lose it. If she did this, I can't imagine what would happen if... she knew." Noland growled again, looking viciously at Salem, then recovered and looked the other way. "Sorry about that. I can't seem to control myself from doing that... I don't hate you, it's just the way I am. Anyway, now that you have an idea of what I am, what are you?" He looks at her, "You do that... sparky stuff and you have the cat eye thing going on.... Can you transform like I can?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Salem looks around in a seemingly idle fashion as she answers, "I'm a witch." Satisfied that they were the only ones currently around, she carefully removes the contact she uses for her left eye, putting it into a contacts case she pulled from her pocket. She faces Nolan again, revealing that her left eye is yellow and bearing two pupils, one slitted like a cats and the other was a normal circle. "I can transform into a cat, though I can't choose characteristics to keep in my human form like you. I also cause bad luck, which manifests itself as yellow sparks, and do minor healing, which manifests as blue sparks as you saw earlier."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 pm
"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland nodded in understanding, "A witch? That would make sense. Forgot to tell you this, but uh, thanks for doing whatever you can to save my mom. I don't think she would have had a chance... but I saw bottles in her car and I... just couldn't believe it." To stray from the thought of the accident, an idea came to his head about Salem's name, "So then you ARE named after the town where the 'Witch Trials' took place... That's actually a pretty cool name, but I don't mean that to patronize you or anything. I still think the witch trials were a very tragic part of human history..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Salem tenses when Nolan mentions the trials, "I wasn't named after it. The witch who raised me named me that because it means peace." She unconsciously rubs an old scar under her watch as she continues, "I know what it's like to see your mother die in front of you, I couldn't let that happen to someone else. Especially someone as young as you."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 pm
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland was quiet looking up to Salem after she said that, "I'm sorry to hear that...And, um thanks... No one ever said something that kind to me before..." Then looked to the ground for a moment before looking at Salem again, "As young as me? But you look just a bit younger than I am, and... Eh, no more questions. Anyway, I'm sorry you had to see what happened to my mom. She's never done something like this before. This is one of her suicide attempts that actually almost worked..." Noland couldn't help but sigh after saying that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:00 pm

"You don't have to apologize, it wasn't your fault. It's more likely to be my fault considering my luck manipulation...", Salem says, still trying to work around her 320 years of reclusivness and comfort him. She mutters something under her breath and continues to rub the scar, looking frustrated. "God, I'm bad at this..."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

Arin watched everyone go their separate ways, leaving only Spencer and her in the alley. When Spencer started to walk away without saying a word, Arin ran after her. "Hey wait." She grabbed a hold of the girl's shoulder as she caught up. "Sorry, but do you know anyone around here who needs help with anything? Like a small job? I'm trying to find one. I'm kinda low on cash." She said, her face turning sheepish as she finished speaking.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You." - "Energy" by Skillet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:49 pm
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland smiled, "Heh, that makes two." He then stood up and leaned against the fountain, taking out a small pad and a pencil. As he was writing something down, he said, "Well... I got to make my way to the hospital. So, um, take this." He ripped a page and hold it out for Salem to take, which on the front showed his home phone number and adress, as well as his email. "You know, just in case you want to talk some more..."

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Salem takes the paper, sticking it in her wallet so she won't lose it. "Thanks, I'll do that. I hope your mother recovers alright." She stands up and begins to reach into her pocket for her contact before stopping, head tilting slightly as she seems to think about something. Coming to a decision, she doesn't put the contact back in, instead choosing to shift into a small blond cat after checking that they were still alone. With a small nod of farewell, she dashes off in what she hopes is the correct direction of her apartment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

Spencer jumped when she felt someone grab her shoulder, which was weird considering she had almost known it was coming. With the sound of approaching footsteps and the fact Arin had spoken before doing so. Gazing at the other female, Spencer turned carefully to face her, though still in a stance where she could take off like a frighten deer. She didn't answer right away, for she had to think about an answer for a moment, which was obvious with her gaze moving down to the ground, and her brow furrowing in thought. "I can't think of any place off the top of my head, but I do recall there being help needed at the local pet store...", after another moment of thought she quickly added, "Randy's has a bulletin board that has fliers with places that need workers also!" Offering a small, shy smile after that, hoping it'd make up for her lack of knowledge of places needing help in town.

------

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:57 pm
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland nodded back, and then went off the opposite direction to get to the hospital, taking a second look back at Salem in her cat form....

The diagnosis the doctor conducted saw that his mother was heavily intoxicated at the time of the accident, as well as had overdosed on her medication. The doctor told Noland that she was lucky to be alive after what happened, because of the severity of her injuries, but the surgeons managed to reconstruct some broken bones as well as remove the shrapnels of glass that entered her body. After having waited for a long time, the doctors finally let him be in her room. She was still sleeping, covered in bandages with wires and tubes coming out all over the place. Noland thought to himself, if he hadn't ditched school, she would have been gone. The doctor came in a few hours later to see if he would like a doctor's note to be excused from school. He was already behind in his schoolwork, so Noland made arrangements with his teachers. This is the first real time he assumes responsibility for missing assignments. After some time, she finally awoke, but with no recollection of what happened of the accident, or who she was, or knew that Noland was her son. Noland was shocked, and the doctors told him that she doesn't remember because she is also diagnosed with long-term memory loss. Noland decides to check out of the hospital, which doctors assumed would not be moral, but went along and checked himself out anyway. He couldn't take the emotional roller coaster he was riding, and decided to go back home. He fell onto his bed looking blankly at the ceiling for a few minutes before fading into sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

Arin didn't think it would be wise to get a job in the pet store, seeing as there were still a couple squirrels following her. Maybe she would find something in Randy's and be able to get those beautiful moccasins. She smiled at Spencer in return. "Thanks! And let me know if you ever need anything done. I wont charge you since you helped me this time." She started to walk away, waving back at the girl.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You." - "Energy" by Skillet

Iradesca

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 pm
((Not sure what to do with Salem at the moment... She's going to get lost but I'm not sure if I should have her run into someone))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff