Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 am
((Fun fact: That's the first question you should ask on a date. It's the most important question in the universe.))

"Good." Alex hugged Riley hard. "So, um, want to be my boyfriend, Riley? Since you like Buffy and Firefly. Wait, who was your favorite character?"

((Also a very important question.))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:15 am
((This too.))

Riley looked upwards as he put a finger to his chin in thought. "I dunno, it's been a while since I've seen either, especially Buffy...Lorn from Angel was definitely up there though....and I guess Wash from Firefly...." he was hoping to try and dodge around the boyfriend question for now though, just because it came out of nowhere so soon, he didn't know how to respond.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:52 am
((...-hug-))

Alex looked over at Riley, then gave him a hug. "I think you are so amazing," he said with a giggle. "But to answer my question, Willow is your favorite character. Willow forever."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:57 am
((Lol *hug* x3 ))

Riley chuckled sheepishly as he returned the hug. "Actually I think it was Xander."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 am
{awww I guess if we have to XD}

Cassie lay ontop of the other, now naked girl, damn that was good, and the drug certainly worked as advertised. "Heheh, wow that was good, haven't had sex that good in a while. So, what do you think of Techno music?"

{The deciding factor lol Nightshades next few words will determine her entire fate.}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 am
"I don't really listen to music much these days." Nightshade stretched. "Not enough money. But it sounds good to my ears, so I guess I do."

Alex's eyes narrowed at Riley. "No, Willow. Willow forever. And your second-favorite is Tara. The third is Kennedy. The fourth is evil Willow. And that is the order." He poked Riley in the side.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 am
"Well, seeing as how I'm a DJ I could easily get you in to one of my raves for free, dance, drink, take drugs, and some people even ********, I know I have before," Cassie said with a grin as she trailed a finger along Nightshade's skin, the drug still affecting her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am
Riley gave a little squeak upon getting poked. "Aw, but I always liked Xander. I always thought he had a bit of that adorable awkwardness to him."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:43 am
{like Riley himself XD}

{edit- I would also like to happily note that this forum is no longer a virgin, sex has been had in it and it is no longer an underage roleplay}
{Edit 2- AKA it's no longer wrong for people to have sex, even though it must still be timeskipped, >.> wanted to clarify so I didn't get banned}
{edit 3- I should also mention, for Luci, that Cassie's crystal is now visible embedded in her sternum, so they probably mentioned it during sex, or were too busy to even notice and Nightshade could mention it now.}
{edit 4- just wanted to mention, this post has alot of edits, wow XD}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 am
Scott turned away a little, blushing as well. As the happiness faded, he could still feel its warmth. He was genuinely happy. He then thought of something and held his hand out. Focusing, a little blue bubble formed over it. Something moved inside as a creature grew. When the bubble popped, a colorful lizard sat in his palm, childlike. It seemed to have flower petals running along his spine and growing off of his elbows and knees in tiny groups. It was really stiff, yet silk like fur that imitated a rainbow. He held it out for her to take.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:13 am
Nightshade grinned and kissed her new lover. "I've kind of preferred the quiet scene for a while now. Strange happenings have happened. But thanks for the offer."

"Willow." Alex glared at Riley. "Willow is the best."

((I will fight you over this. Willow is everyone's favorite character. Ever.))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 am
"Nope. I'm standing by Xander." Riley said firmly, ignoring Alex's glare now.

((To each his own. =P ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:19 am
"mmm if you say so, at least you don't hate Techno, I'd have to kick you to the metaphorical curb," Cassie said as she kissed the other woman back. She'd definitely try to get her newest lover to go to one of her raves, but she wouldn't push, the woman was FAR too good at sex for normal responses, course it could have been the pills, but still, Nightshade had brought them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:20 am
((Giles is best character.))  

Mad Haru

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 am
{Giles is awesome, as are all british dudes on tv (Even house even though the character isn't british Hugh is)}  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff