Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:50 pm
((I suppose so. I never really had anything planned for our characters in Canterlot anyway.))

The group of ponies who had been here only yesterday were called back to the throne room, as Celestia had some news for them.

"Hello once again, my friends. So, what did you think of your taste of Equestria?" she asked, smiling gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:40 pm
"Yes ma'am. I loved that Rally yesterday! I never knew ponies could fly that fast! It was so exciting!" shouts Fenrir, thoroughly enjoying his time as a four legged vegetarian.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 am
"That's good. Twilight's spell will be relieved any second now. I will transform you all back to your normal forms so that you can go back." Celestia said. Her horn shone brightly once more and the three new ponies were changed back to their Mobian form. "You will meet Twilight and her two friends that went along with her when you go back. It was lovely meeting you all."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm
Frost stood up onto twos and brushed off her dress, feeling awkward at being back to normal. She smiled and bowed to Princess Celestia. "Wonderful meeting you as well. Thank you for your hospitality.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm
The three Mobians began to glow and streams of aura wrapped around them. "So long." Celestia said before the aura wrapped them completely. The aura disappeared and they were in a strange void, but they weren't alone.

((End of Mobian story))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces