Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:07 am
Dean's smile brightened when Belle said that. "Thanks." he said softly before looking at his teacher. "Alright, alright. Don't get your dragon panties in a bunch, I'm going." he said with a laugh. "See ya later." he added and looked back to Belle. "The track is this way." he said and walked down the hall to lead her there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 am
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

Stoirme gives the two a lazy wave of farewell before wandering back to her desk. She puts her head down using her arms as a makeshift pillow as she stares blankly ahead of her. "Why did I agree to this..."

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:36 am
“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

By this time, Rhoswen had finished last minute preparations and had already taken a quick look to ensure everything was functioning as it should. Satisfied, she wanders to the area behind the gym where the various sport fields, the swimming pool, and track are located. She walks to a somewhat large circle dirt with what would appear to be a suit of stone armor. Stepping into the circle, drawing a sword she had grabbed from her office, the eye slits of the statue glow as it suddenly draws a sword of its own. "Bring it on, ya lightweight.", she says, her carefree grin replaced by one of feral joy as the two begin to fight, the statue moving surprisingly fast for something made of stone.

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 am
Belle waved back at stoirme before she left the two of them alone together and started following Dean as he lead the way. "I'm AnnaBelle, by the way." She introduced herself, holding her hands behind her back.

Anko walked down the hall with a book close to his face. He didn't normally do this, but he was so bored and it was something to captivate him as he walked. The only reason he even left Belle was so she could ge used to being by herself in diffeent surroundings. Jezzie just tagged along.
"Put the book down." Jezzie interupted his reading angrily.
"i'll read if i want." He turned to look at her for a moment before going back to his book.
"Not while you're with me. I'm bored too, y'now!" She complained and reached for his book that he took away from his face and held in the air out of instinct of her doing this a lot. "Ugh!" She crossed her arms, "you're so annoying."
"That's why you love me" he smirked.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:00 pm
"Nice to meet you. I'm Dean." he said with a smile as he looked at her. "So, you a Neko or a Shifter?" he asked casually before opening the outside door for Belle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:59 pm
"I'm a shifter." Belle said kinda slowly. She wasn't used to people asking but se knew it was okay here. "What are you, if you don't mind me asking." She looked at him. She couldn't put her finger on what he actually was. But then, she wasn't used to being around anyone besides her brother, Jezzie, and her parents.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 pm
"I'm David. Victoria's adoptive brother of sorts" David said. though he'd honesly wanted to be closer than that

It didn't take long for Victor to finish the paper work. Soon she left the office with the proper papers. "Everything is all set for us" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 pm
Dean stopped and looked at her. He had a look of conflict on his face and sighed. "I-I'm a zombie..." he said and looked away as he waited for her to run away.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 pm
Belle cocked her head slightly and looked at him up and down. He did look kinda like zombie; but weren't zombies brain eating and emotionless? He didn't seem like that at all. "A zombie?" She stared at him for another moment. "You don't seem like the type of zombies they talk about in movies." She was going to poke him but decided against it. "You're not gonna eat my brains or anything, are you?" She chuckled a little, joking with him. He didn't seem like the kind t hurt someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:41 pm
Dean was surprised by her response and he blushed a bit. "N-No, I'm not like that." he said and chuckled too. "I was actually made a zombie when I was born." he said as he walked with her again.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:51 pm
User Imageς๏ภภ๏г ๒гאคภ ﻮгเ๓รא
-The Silent Type-

President of the Student Council

Con tried to think about the situation at hand before he did anything out of sorts. Tsubaki was obviously rattled, adding an honorific onto his name, and the new council member was far more hostile than he would have liked...

It doesn't matter, though. If he won his place than he's meant for the job, the headmistress wouldn't have it any other way...

The Gargoyle patted the arm wrapped around one of his own and let his lips form into a soft smile. "I think it's really early, Tsubaki, and we've just begun. Would anyone else like something to drink?" With the question aimed primarily at Kael he walked toward the side of the room, to the left of the meeting table, and opened the small refrigerator there. Sometimes meetings ran long and the Council had to keep themselves fed, which had suited them just fine most of the year before. He pulled out a drink for himself, a bottle of juice, and turned on his heels while still crouching to look at the rest of those present.

In his current position it was easy to see Con as he was, a stone figure normally constricted to the roofs and sides of buildings for hours and hours at a time. Standing still in time until their home needed protecting, or help. But for now the academy way his home, and he wasn't about to let his own council jeopardize things with in-fighting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:53 pm
"Well, I'm not going to force you to tell me about your life or anything. If you don't want to talk about it, don't worry" Belle smiled, as she looked around. She was pain attenention to what turns they took to get to the track so she could come back again and find her way back. "Am I going to get in trouble if I run on the Track?" She asked.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 pm
Dean smiled and looked at the track. "Nope, you should be fine. The gym teacher is out here anyway." he said and pointed to the gym teacher fighting a stone creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:23 pm
“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

Hearing voices behind her, Rhoswen immediately calls out, "Scoirfidh!" The statue returns to the middle of the circle, looking as if it had never moved. Brushing hair out of her face, briefly wondering when her hat had come off during her fight, the elf trots over to the two students. "Who's fine, why are they fine, what does it have to do with me, and do you happen to see where my hat went?", she asks, her carefree grin back now that she was no longer fighting.

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm
“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

"Brothers are fun, I have a lot though not sure if actually related or not.", Arika responds. She looks at Victoria, head tilting slightly in curiosity, "What's set?"

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out