Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So you ready to start or...
I'm so ready! =D
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I want to wait for a roleplay to end (aww...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a friend thats still wanting to join (yay more peeps!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
I'm working on a character to add. (whoot!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm a roleplayaholic.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:38 pm
Once Alpha saw Adam become enraged he knew it was time to go. He used his powers and pushed Skill behind him. Withought hesitating Alpha brought up his hands and quickly pulled down, collapsing the ceiling and effectively blocking Adam from them, sending up a large cloud of dust. Once the dust settled Alpha patted his shoulders, knocking off the dust. "There, now lets get out of here before he finds a way around. The others will be needing our help by now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 am
Jamie nodded to Wrex as he answered her question. When they came to the door. Not metal? What then? Jamie looked at the door, but gave a start when Wrex started ramming it. "Wrex stop you're going to hurt yourself." Jamie said to him, using only a little Air she stopped Wrex from hitting the door, she poked and prodded the door until the Air weave was able to go under it, from there she found the lock. Using Air to unlock something was harder than Jamie thought, and it made sweat gather on her forehead from the concentration, but she wasn't going to let Wrex break his arm, she was sure he already had bruises. Finally the door clicked open, opening a little bit. Jamie's shoulders slumped and she tried to stop her right hand from shaking, she would get this down.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:01 am
Kiff was about to make Wrex stop when Jamie spoke up before him. He felt her body struggling as she was doing, what he assumed, more of her 'magic'. He let out a sigh as the door creaked open. He walked forward and bumped it open with his arm, letting the light from outside flow into the darker room. It was almost blinding as he looked out into the world as he held the door for Wrex with his leg. "You guys are going to kill yourself, then that would leave me with just having to slow the whole damn world so you guys can get better." He looked back at Wrex, waiting so that he could let the door close behind them. "Then you would have to carry me around, Jamie." He smiled only a second at his joke before he went back to being serious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 am
Jamie openly laughed at Kiff's joke, "Aw Kiff, that just means you care about us." She said, squeezing her arms in a hug, but not enough to hurt him. She shielded her eyes at the sun, using Kiff's shoulder. She felt a cool breeze and started to feel better, it god stronger and ruffled their clothes a little bit, Jamie's hair whipping around a little bit. The wind was making her feel better! She turned her face to the sun and smiled. "Ya know Kiff, if that does happen, i'll remember to return the favor."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:56 pm
((First Strifer's post.))

Wrex rubbed his sore shoulder and followed Jamie and Kiff outside, noticing that the girl's shaking had increased even more. "Me being hurt is the least of your worries." He was sure that it had disappeared to some extent thanks to Kiff's willingness to carry her. Now it was back. Some part of him felt guilty that he was the one responsible for it. But she didn't seem on the verge of fainting yet. With one hand, he shielded his own eyes from the brightness alike to the electrical lights of the building although the brim of his hat helped too. "The good thing is that we're out. Now we wait for Alpha, I guess."

The Mad Scientist's barks of insane laughter continued on for a few seconds, as he picked himself up from the ground, kicking the guard's body off to the side as he did so. At the sight of the massive pile of rubble that Allan had sent crashing down the thought that his remaining nets had been wasted and buried by what had once been the ceiling didn't fully register in his mind, or if it did, he made no sign that it bothered him. His laughter bubbled down into a slow cackle as he grabbed the nearest of the nets with his bare hands. Even if he had to do it without the aid of his prototypes, he was bent on capturing the escaped children. As he swung the net in tight circles, he turned slightly to see the invisible twin still dragging the other two behind him. They were about to approach the corner that would take them out of his line of sight. "The chances of you escaping this place let alone even surviving what is outside for long are laughably slim, children. Here, you have a life. Out there is disappointment. Why would you try to escape that?" Adam called out and with one last swing, he flung the net down the corridor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:03 am
((And now mine.))

"Mm, I hope so." Hati said unconvincingly. The churning in his stomach had calmed down a tiny bit and continued to do so as he reassured himself that it had been for self-defense. He was by no means a violent or bloodthirsty guy, but he wouldn't let Chris or Evening know that he had felt a tiny bit of enjoyment at pulling the gun's trigger. No, right now they had to escape. And they were almost there, just one quick turn around the corner like Allan had said and they'd be a tiny bit closer to their freedom. The Mad Scientist was shouting something again, he realized. But it was just to deter them from running away. A barely perceptible whistling noise alerted him of a possible danger for the umpteenth time that hour. More than a little weary already at having to glance over his shoulder, Hati took a moment to see what exactly it was again. A net. Great. He grunted and tried to pull the net and belt he held faster but shockingly his foot landed wrong on the floor. However he only stumbled and fell hard onto one knee, and his invisibility flickered as he fought to control it.

He couldn't be caught! He was the only one that could pull them away from their pursuer. The net flew closer and closer as Hati's mind went into overdrive. He wouldn't be caught. With a huff that left him nearly breathless, he rolled onto his back and kept going until he judged the net's approximate landing spot. Then he thrust his leg up into the air. The net's fibers quickly wrapped around the limb, but thankfully only that, and began to tighten as it had been made to do. "Oh god..."

As his twin struggled with his own problem, Sköll unconsciously stretched his leg as a tingling feeling filtered into it. It felt like the time his leg had fallen asleep. "Oh god, thanks for saving my a** just now." He let out the pent up breath he'd been holding and ran a hand through his already ruffled up hair. "I owe you. About 6 times over." As he waited for Alpha to dust off a bit more, two handfuls of rubble floated up into the air and began to circle around his head. "What others? Chris, Evening, and Hati?" This he asked as he started off at a run at his normal, human pace.

"Oh dear, looks like Mad was actually outsmarted this time," Ryan said with a lighthearted chuckle, not even hiding how pleased he was at the sight of a comrade being shown up. Of course, he hated it when it happened to him, but a nice nap usually solved that little bit of irritation whenever it reared its ugly head. "Well, not completely." He finished his remark as the video feed showed his fellow scientist tossing a net and unexpectedly snaring the invisible one of the two twins. With another chortle, he raised a hand, formed a fist, and jerked a thumb back at the open doorway of the Ring Leader's room. "I'm gonna get another mug of coffee, you want any?" Ryan glanced over at her, then smirked as a question came to mind. "While I'm at it, do you mind if I try one last attempt at catching those kids?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:47 am
"You can put me down now Kiff, I'm feeling a little bit better..." Jamie said as Wrex came out, "Besides I don't want your arms to get tired from having to hold me for so long... " She was feeling better, which was a good sign for her, and it felt warm to her so that was a plus. It felt so good to be out of the horrible place.That just meant she was one step closer to figuring out who she really was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:06 am
Evening could barely hear what the scientist was saying as she struggled to look in his direction to see what he was doing. They were so close to freedom, but it had felt so far. She was scared out of her mind and hated being helpless like this. She guessed most powers could only go so far. They really weren't unstoppable. Maybe it was because they weren't all together. Evening could only watch in horror as the net closed into Hati, and she let out an audible sigh of relief as it only grabbed his leg. "What's wrong, is it too tight?" She began to worry about his circulation now.

"Yeah just wait on Alpha and others I presume." But what do we do after that? He asked himself the last bit. He was unsure just exactly what they were going to do. Just go back to their lives and try to move on. Surely the scientists wouldn't give up that easily, though. They may have to stick together for the rest of the lives, or at least until this agency is out of its league. Kiff had nodded his head in a "no" the whole time Jamie spoke to him. "I can put you down so you can rest in the grass. But you are not standing." Kiff crouched his body until he felt Jamie's weight rest on the ground beneath them. "We don't know he could be a while. Why don't we all sit and try to relax for a moment? Enjoy the weather." He let her go and turned to sit beside her.

The Ring Leader felt her hair on end as she watched the battle unfold to a tragedy. At first she thought it would be under control, but then Alan came along wanting to be the hero. She had always known he would be her downfall in the end. What would she do about the other countries? Most of Ryan's worries and joys went right through her own thoughts. Her head jerked up when he talked to her, and she considered coffee. "Yeah that would be nice." She looked at him with doubt when he wanted to try to catch them, but anything would be progress. "Do what you like, but try to reduce more property damage we're already looking at thousands to millions of dollars in losses, not including the children." She became very serious. "The fate of this country depends on getting those children back, Ryan."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 pm
"No and yes. You will go and find Wrex, Kiff, and Jamie. They're at the exit probably waiting for us. You'll go and tell them what's going on. I'm going to try and save the others. Now go." Alpha started to walk a bit before he wobbled and had to catch the wall. He was starting to feel the fatigue from using his powers. It was fine if he stayed in one spot but he was useless if he wanted to move. He had started to breath heavier. "Damn it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:01 am
"It's...getting there." Hati replied between clenched teeth. It actually wasn't too bad. There was a limit to how many animals' skins his own could emulate, and that did lessen the pain. But there was only a certain amount of pressure that he could handle and a certain amount of circulation that could be lost. But he was counting on getting out of the net first. The net's fibers felt as tough as ever between his fingers and tasted strange in his mouth as he brought his foot up to his face. The only way he could think to get out of it was by chewing his way out, if only to be able to move freely. He started on the edges underneath his foot. They slowly, very slowly, gave way, and the main result was soaking the rope-whatever it was with his spit. After a few moments he pulled back and breathed in deeply. That would have to do. Oh, if only he had Sköll's telekinesis! Invisibility wasn't useful at all. After steeling his nerves and testing to see if his leg would hold out with weight on it, he grabbed his belt and Evening's net again, and set off at a somewhat slower pace.

Meanwhile, Sköll stopped in his tracks and turned back to face Alpha. As his eyes fell upon the panting hybrid he sighed deeply. He placed his hands on his hips and retraced his steps until he was standing directly in front of the other guy. "See? Trying to play hero already tired you out enough. Hati will take care of Chris n' Evening, don't you worry." With that, he lifted Allan's arm up and slipped under it, trying to pull the other hybrid into a lean against him. The pieces of rubble floating around his head adjusted to circle around in a wider formation half a foot above them. "Now c'mon, we go together. Sticking with each other is the best thing we can do right now."

"I know, my dear, I know." Ryan winked and left the room, humming off and on underneath his breath. With his coffee mug held securely in own hand he raised his left arm and shook the coat sleeve down his arm. Unlike many of the scientists, he liked to wear a brown winter coat rather than his white lab one, at least when he wasn't working. On his wrist was a small watch that he'd snitched from Mad's lab, one of the many handy gadgets that had been "laying around". "Leap over the rock." He said into the glass face and his own lab's door whooshed open as he approached it. Inside the lounge-like room sat different people, other scientists and doctors under him as well as a few children relaxing on the furniture. Another thing that set him apart from the others. "Lily, Mark," he called out cheerily as he stepped over to the coffee maker, his eye lighting on a book placed nearby on the counter. Two of the children sat up from a card game. Ryan picked out a second mug and began to fill the pair with coffee. "There's a bit of a problem I need you two to take care of."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:14 am
"I never asked if I could stand, I just wanted down, my legs were starting to hurt." She laughed. She patted the grass beside her for Wrex to sit down. "Guess it's the only way to pass the time right now.." She laid down on the grass and let the sun's rays wash over her, it felt good. I wonder what else I can do? She wouldn't try anything until she felt better though, and Kiff would probably sit on her if she tried anyways, the thought made her smile a little bit. "What will we do after everyone is out? Most of us probably don't have a place to go..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 am
"Hati! Are you going to be okay?" Chris asked as Hati struggled. "Maybe i'll be able to cut it when we stop or something..." Chris's hands were starting to go numb from his grips, but he refused to let go. Man, if I had both hands again I could cut these ropes. Chris hoped they would be out of this place soon. He hated it now more than ever because he now had real friends. Friends... the word was now strange to Chris, but he knew he had some, and real ones at that.. The gave him new strength and he felt feelings coming back to his fingers, his grip tightened.  

RavenStar13Forever

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:10 am
"No. We must...help them." Alpha was speaking between breaths. "That man...is a monster that can't be stopped. I can only slow him down. I had hoped that Hating would have tried to go this way but I was too careless and was jumping to conclusions. I'm sorry. But, I do have a plan."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:54 pm
"Yeah...lemme just get a little bit farther." Hati tugged the two trapped in nets a bit farther and turned a corner about 20 or 30 feet away from their pursuer. That would have to do. He sat heavily down and let go of his belt and the strange rope-metal-whatever that held Evening. "I don't know if you can even cut these things, Chris, they're really tough."

"Jeez, like a broken record..." Sköll muttered under his breath so quietly that even he could barely hear it. "I've fought monsters worse than him. Alright, what is it? Mine involved getting to the others and hightailing it out of here."

"What is it?" Ryan heard the boy, Mark, ask. "A few of the others like you are trying to run away," he explained. He wasn't sure if the Ring Leader liked black coffee or sugared so he wrapped a few cubes in a napkin before placing them in his pocket. "But...but it's too dangerous out there!" Lily exclaimed, shaking where she sat. "They don't know that. That's why I need you two to bring them back. Reason and if that doesn't work then confront or track." He blew on the top of his mug to cool the drink inside of it before sipping a little. Still too hot. "What're you going to do?" The children stood up and made for the door. "I have to stay here, unfortunately. Guard the fort." Ryan waited until the two had left before leaving to return to the Ring Leader's room, keeping an eye on both cups in his hands.

((These're npc's.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 am
"Hey, it's worth a try..." Chris said when they finally stopped. "Besides, it's better than doing nothing." As he said this he let go of the belt and got a piece rope in one hand and started sawing it with the knife. Snap. The piece he had been working on broke. "Ha! One at a time and we could got out of these!" He grabbed another piece and started to cut it.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff