Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:15 am
Fenrir let out an explosive sigh, relief washing over him. Then he began to laugh hysterically. "Did that really just happen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am
Midnight shrugged. "Even though she's my shadow, for some reason we don't have much in common...Plus she's really clingy on me."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 am
Briar found herself laughing along with him. "Y-yeah, I think it did!" she said through joyful tears. She grew slightly more serious as she added, "'Course we've got a huge hole in your roof now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:25 am
"Eh. I know a carpenter." he replies, unusually calm for bsing so close to death.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 am
"You sure he hasn't turned yet?" she asked. She looked up at the new skylight and said, "As much as I'd love for this to be fixed, I'm not willing to literally pay my arm and my leg for it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 am
Fenrir laughed even more, on the verge of tears. "Good point!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 am
Dust sighed. He stopped throwing his voice, having the threat gone. "Well, that's great. I have a girlfriend that doubles to two, which would be awesome by regular standards, but the other her doesn't like me. At all." He shrugged. "So, I've deduced by the ruby red sky, the scent of rotten flesh everywhere, and a ******** of weapons on the table, I'd assume we're in the Zombie Apocalypse. Am I right?" He pulls out his M9 and clips and puts them down on the table as well. "I'm sorry I don't.. " He snickered. "I'm..." He was about to burst up laughing. "I'm sorry I don't... BRING MUCH TO THE TABLE!" He said in a mock voice, laughing sarcastically. "That's funny, I'm funny."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 am
((hi! It's me!! The person who keeps getting totally forgotten!))

Rain heard more noise from the house below her, and found herself battling zombies once again.

"god dammit!" she yelled, messily slicing a head off. It was difficult to fight an opponent who had no fighting skills and didn't care if it got injured.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:44 am
((Remind me again, where is she?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 am
((roof of the house right next to them))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 am
((Gotcha covered, Serenla!))

Briar pulled herself together long enough to notice the commotion going on on top of the roof next to them. "Ehy am I always the one to invite someone in?" she asked herself. She opened the widow despite the he in the roof and called, "Hey stranger! You need some help?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am
Fenrir got serious again, and grabs the rifle. He climbs out of the hole and shoots down a zombie coming up behind her. "Come on!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 am
By the time everyone had found out of Rain's predicament, Sciz had already been back at his own home, enjoying some food in his oddly quiet home. He didn't see nor know that Varudan had temporarily cleared the area, but he really didn't care. He flipped the TV on and went back to watching people worldwide succumb to the outbreak.

((Remind me when I'm needed in this one again :v))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 am
Rain sighed with relief at the help.

"yeah! Thanks!" she said as she chopped down another one. She sent the last one flying to the ground below with a sickening splat. She ducked into the house hurriedly, and plopped down on the ground.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am
"Get used to getting scared," Briar said nonchalantly, "I think it's gonna be a reoccurring theme for all of us in this predicament." She extended her hand and said, "The name's Briar. What's yours?"  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff