Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
FrostxFire (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm
((Now, considering there was no mention of you informing anyone of your plan, I am assuming that you did it secretly. Now this is when the Imperial Army shows up, thinking the worst.))

Fenrir lead the entirety of the army, save a handful guarding the castle, up to the camp, everyone taking flanking positions around the encampment, aiming their rifles inward at the Rebels. Fenrir walks into the clearing, "Where the hell is our King? What have you bastards done to hi-" he sees Swift helping Frost, and Spyke and Fire fighting, "Men! Lay down your arms!" In one fluid movement, every rifle was snapped down, and safeties on, "Parade, Rest!" and again, every member of the military instantly snapped into Parade Rest, placing their rifles' but on the ground, and holding the barrel away from themselves and at the sky.

Fenrir runs over to Swift, "My King, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm
Spyke dusts off the fireballs. "Give me a break...I never liked you in the first place." Spyke sighs and then looks at Swift. "So Mr. King....How are you going to fix this mess, Fire is someone who you wouldn't want as a enemy and well now that my sister has decided for peace and I betray him well you get the point."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm
S.M. nodded. "Absolutely." With the scene ended, S.M. turned to the camp. "The decision has been made! The war will end and you all will be given the essentials to a peaceful life!"

S.M., who was now piggybacking Frost, led the group of former-rebels to the portal leading to the Fire Kingdom, Frost's children staying close at his feet. "Quite the turnout, wouldn't you agree, Frost?" S.M. asked with a lighthearted giggle.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:54 pm
Frost smiled weakly. "Certainly wasn't what I was expecting..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm
Spyke walks besides Swift wanting to keep a eye on him and to protect his sister. "Well I'm surprise that I will see "him" again...its been a long time since I saw that guy." ((Two points for the right guess as to who spike is talking about.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:01 pm
((Jaybomb?))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm
((correct))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm
((I dunno.))

"Yes, Fenrir. I am fine. The rebels have decided to take up my offer of free housing and food in the Fire Kingdom, a second chance at a peaceful life, as I've put it so many times. There were some bumps in the road, but all is well." S.M. looked back to the ex-rebels and slowly let Frost down. "Fenrir, take the med team through the group and help with any injuries from past quarrels. We're going to take a break here." He turned to Frost and smiled. "Isn't it so much better to be allies than enemies?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 pm
Jaybomb walks out of the palace to greet Swift. "Welcome home..King Swift..." He then notices Spyke. "Oh....Its you....." Spyke waves to Jaybomb. "Heya bro." Jaybomb clenchs his fist. "Heya Bro?" He then punches Spyke hard in the face knocking him down. "Is that all you have to say!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Frost smiled, Cyan and Rose clinging to her as she sat down on a boulder. "Indeed."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm
"Have you taken into thought... what I said to you earlier? About my falling for you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Jaybomb continues to beat Spyke up. "You never write...called or ever talked to me ever since we were separated and I found out that you joined the rebels...you idiot." Spyke looks up. "Ummm help..someone please...."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:18 am
Frost's eyes became clouded.** "Yes...And I have to agree with you...It feels like there's a connection..."

((**In case you all haven't noticed by now, Frost takes on a different personality when her eyes cloud over...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:02 am
S.M. gently took Frost's hands and smiled to her. He said nothing, but after a few moments, S.M. leaned in and kissed Frost.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:09 pm
Jaybomb gets done beating up Spyke and walks to Swift. "So What is up, King Swift?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff