Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:04 pm
"I'll see you tomorrow... Good night." says Fenrir, waiting for her to close the door before materializing through the floor and appearing in the dungeon. He looks to Swift and Dex, "Alright. Strap me in."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 am
Briar threw off her robe and collapsed back onto her bed, wondering what sort of emotional limbo she had gotten herself into, and why she didn't want to leave it.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 am
Fenrir was strapped in, and the moon arose. The transformation took place, and the pain returned. But luckily, the machine worked, and he wasn't able to move or harm anyone. Day broke, and the two hours of pain passed, and he was able to move again. He heads to briar's room and knocks again, this time having far more daylight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:35 am
Briar sat atop of one of the many nightclubs, the bass causing the very building to tremble. She sat quietly and waited for something to happen.
"Someone, help me!"
She leapt up and looked around. She jumped across a few buildings before looking down at a dark alleyway.
An older woman had her hands in the air, faced with a strange man dressed in black, holding her at gun-point. "Hush up!" he commanded, "Gimmie your cash!"
Briar growled; he looked to be just the right age.
She silently climbed down from the rooftops and snuck up behind the mugger. She kicked his legs out from underneath him and snatched his gun. Pressing her boot firmly on top of his chest, she leaned close and smiled wickedly. She held the gun up to his face and said, "I'll let you go if you answer one question truthfully."
"Sure, okay, anything!"
"Did you kill Daniel Rose?"
"What? No! I never-"
POW!
She took her foot off of him and shoved his gun into her left boot. "Lousy rat," she sighed, "He deserved it."

Knock-knock.

Briar gasped as she sat up in her bed. She had fallen asleep only when the sun had peaked over the horizon. Still-burning cigarette butts were strewn around the room, and her bedsheets were crumpled and misplaced from her flailing during her dreams.
She didn't bother to put on her robe as she answered the door.
"H-hello?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 am
"Hey, um..." was all Fenrir could say, after seeing what she was wearing. Or what she wasn't wearing really. She was in nothing but lingerie. He forced himself to look away, a deep red glowing on his face, "Um, is it a bad time right now? I mean, I could come back later."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 pm
"Huh?" she asked with confusion. She realized that he wasn't as used to seeing girls wearing next-to-nothing as she was, so she blushed and said, "Sorry. Gimmie a sec."
She threw on her robe and tied it tightly before coming back to the door, grabbing one of the lit cigarettes off of the counter and taking a drag. "Sorry," she said again with a blush, "I must look somethin' awful."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 pm
"Oh no! You look great! I'm the one who looks like crap!" he says.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 pm
She chuckled. She had so much she wanted to say, but she didn't know where to start.
She felt so tired and so nervous. She almost couldn't bear to look at him, because she knew that for every second he hurt, she would hurt for hours. She avoided his eyes and buckled her knees. "S-so," she stammered, "how a-are you feeling?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:04 pm
"Well, the pain usually ends about two hours after I change back. So I just have some tightness, and minor pain in my arms from struggling against my restraints. I'm planning on actually trying to find out what's going on to me today. Do you want to help?" he asks, rubbing the sore spots.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 pm
"More than anything!" she answered with slight desperation. Realizing that she probably sounded pathetic, she cleared her throat and added, "I-I mean, I'd love to help you out. I'm always up for an adventure."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 pm
Fenrir smiled, "Thank you. Come on, let's try the Royal Archives first. Maybe they have something in there." he says, starting to turn, before realizing something, "I mean, sorry. I guess you'd like to change first." He felt really stupid now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:33 pm
"O-oh, right!" she said, realizeing that she wasn't fully dressed herself. She closed her door softly and quickly cleaned-up and changed. She came out of her room and shut it so no one else could smell the smoke.
"All right," said said, her head feeling a bit dizzy, "Lead the way."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:07 pm
Fenrir takes her hand into his and looks to her. "We're going to take a short cut. You're going to feel a dropping sensation. That's because you will be dropping. But you'll be fine. Trust me." he says, looking into her emerald eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 pm
"D-dropping?" she asked. She felt scared, but she knew he'd never hurt her. "Okay, I trust you." she said with a smile, putting on her best Bravery stance.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 pm
"Alright. Three, two, one." with that, they dropped through the three floors, and lightly land like feathers in the basement. "We're here."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff