Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:26 pm
"I'm Andrew Hillman." Andrew said before eating his third piece of sushi. He looked up at the sky as a slight breeze pushed against his wings slightly. The school year hasn't even started yet and i know a cute girl already Andrew thought while smiling widely.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:28 pm
Ace entered the school and started looking around for either his class, the teacher he was supposed to see, or some kind of indication saying you are supposed to be here but found no such evidence. Ace takes a seat on a nearby bench as he has a Heartless go find him some food to snack on.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:48 pm
Draco's eyes were drawn immediately to the food when it showed up. It all looked amazing to him. In his best Japanese that he could manage, he turned to the waitress and said "Arigatou gozaimasu." He then produced his own pair of chopsticks from his pocket, but they weren't a traditional wood. They appeared to be metallic. "Man, this stuff looks awesome!" He started with a piece of the teriyaki beef.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 pm
“The cries of the dead are terrible indeed;”

Kaida fumbles a little with her chop sticks before seeming to get the hang of it and begins to eat as well, carefully picking up each piece and seeming to inspect it before putting it in her mouth. She hums quietly in contentment as she enjoys the food.

“You should try not to hear them.”
- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:35 pm
After he'd polished off the beef, Draco did something unusual with his green tea. before he picked it up to drink it, he blew on it, much like one would to be careful of the heat, but this had a much different effect. It nearly froze it, causing it to have a slushy appearance. "That'll work..." He took a spoon and tried a spoonful of it. "Nice! Definitely doin' that with this from now on." He then cooled the miso soup he had so it wouldn't burn him. It was more or less a chilled miso, now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:46 pm

"I take it that you prefer the cold?", Kaida asks, watching him curiously. She was still working her way through her own food, eating at a much slower pace than Draco.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm
Draco nodded. "Us Crystal Dragons have to have cold of some kind, or we'll overheat really easily. Fortunately, I found someone around here that was able to make some clothes for me that channel a very small portion of my mana to keep me cold. That's why my dorm was as cold as it was."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 pm

"I get cold really easily... My father told me it had something to do with my mother being a warm blooded breed and him being a somewhat colder blooded breed, or something to that effect...", Kaida responds quietly as she finishes her food. She fiddles with her chopsticks as she hums softly to herself, a sign that she was at least somewhat comfortable talking with Draco.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 pm
Draco nodded in understanding. "Yeah, the only thing I got from my father was my bipedal form and the fact that I ain't as tall as I should be. Sure, I'm tall by human standards, but not by dragon." He drank what remained of the soup, then took the shrimp 2 at a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 pm
((I'm kind of surprised he hasn't caught on to her using the past tense when referring to her parents))

"My human form probably won't get much taller, though I'm not entirely sure about my true form... Both of my mothers forms were smaller than average and I seem to take after her physically for the most part..." Kaida sips at her water, watching Draco eat. She rarely felt relaxed around anyone, though she suspected it was because Draco was a dragon as well. It helped that he understood about her necromancy as well.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 pm
"Oh my God, finally, after having to work two jobs back to back for two days, I'm finally online long enough to get here!" Fiyah shouted to no one in particular as he strolled onto campus. He figured he had a ton of time to kill between then and August and thought to himself: "Why not come to a new school, it'll certainly distract from all the crap I put up with." and thus Fiyah was enrolled and now wandering around like some sort of awesome bum with magical super powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 pm
((Did you see that? Yeah, that was any and all attempts at seriousness in this rp being thrown out the window))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 pm
((He's kinda oblivious to stuff like that. Fairly simple-minded fellow, really, despite his intelligence.))

Draco chuckled a little at Kaida's remarks about her not getting much taller. "Look at it this way: my daddy was only 5'10", but Mama's dragon form's easily 20 ft. long. I don't know just how old Mama is, but she's big. It's a wonder she was difficult to spot when she went out huntin'." He made short work of the shrimp, quickly working on the chicken.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 pm

"My grandfather's dragon form is around sixty feet long...", Kaida responds. She continues to fiddle with her chopsticks as she continues, "Though my father was only a bit larger than your mother and my mother wasn't much larger than two horses..."

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm
"Maybe Mama wasn't full-grown, yet, then. She might've been younger than I thought. I know Crystal Dragons can get big, about your Granddad's size. Mama said her mother was about that size when she was hatched." Draco finished up what was left of the chicken and started on the rice that came with it and the beef.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff