So what do you think?
  Great count me in!!!!
  This is stupid im out. :(
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 pm
[ I forgot about Camille... Oh well. ]

Camille tried to catch her breath, knowing His Majesty was one to get irritated easily, so she sucked in a huge inhale before exhaling deeply. She had finished her late breakfast and hoped His Royal Pain in the a** wouldn't mind her tardiness. She was one of many advisors, messengers, or as the maids liked to call her 'The Loyal Mutt'. She ran several errands for him, organized events, files, or whatever he saw fit and rather did anything he asked. Sure, it was a menial job but Camille felt it best to keep close to him. It surely was the safest and surely was more interesting than traveling Wonderland for who knew how long.

Camille took a large swallow, yet her mouth was dry from the bread and cheese, and hugged the many papers about her bodice before entering a side door near the stage where the throne sat. Seeing Catherine slink her way up, Camille knew that it would be best to leave the two alone. She frowned dissapprovingly at what she nicknamed Catherine 'The Whore', and retreated back out the door, fearing to get scolded. It was well known to keep out of that room when Catherine came. Of course, it wasn't like Camille feared Catherine, no, but it'd be worse to have to watch whatever bull she was pulling to entertain that man.
So Camille sighed with slight relief and let the door click behind her. She took a step forward, feeling that it'd be best to order around some maids to prepare some tea and snacks but that thought came to a halt when Camille dropped her papers about the velvet carpet. She cursed silently to herself and bent to pick them up, trying to put them back in order.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 pm
((hey guys, i'm going to post tomorrow...))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 pm
Arroneus sighed slightly with a small groan of discomfort as he stood and motioned for Catherine to stand and follow as he started to walk towards the door leading to his private garden stretching slightly, sometimes he hated having to be formal, and he was glad that he had friends like Dominic and Catherine that he could be loose around and not as uptight as he had to be with the rest of his subjects.

He opened the door to the garden and stepped through, this small garden he tended himself with the occasional help from Catherine, it was really, all he had left of his mother who had taught him how to garden. There was a small changing room area that he had set aside for Catherine to change into something other than a formal dress when she helped him so that her dresses didn't get dirty, he didn't really care weather his royal garb got dirty especially since his boots and hands were usually the only things touching the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:23 pm
Catherine smiled as she followed his highness out the door and then slipped into the changing room to slip out of the formal dress. She literally took two seconds to literally slip out of the dress and hang it on a mannequin so it wouldn't get dirty or wrinkled. She smiled some now that she was in normal attire... For the palace any way. It was definitely not what she was used to since she still needed to look nice.

She was wearing what looked like an under cloth for the dress. Almost as if she was only wearing the under clothing for the dress but she wasn't. There were patterns and things on it like if she was working on plants or something. She smiled as she exited and soon caught up with the king. She walked close but not too close. Unless he were to give her permission but she knew he would sometime.

She smiled some as she looked around at all the plants.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting in... A week..? Possibly a little more..? My internet was hating me and then I went to my brothers college graduation and gaia was blocked were I was staying. Can someone fill me in on what's going on please?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm
((Bump))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 am
Arroneus motioned for Catherine to do as she wished as he knelt and began to tend to the garden, it helped with his stress as he said, "How have you been Catherine? I trust that life has treated you well. Did you notice on your way here that I took your suggestion and put in the public park?" He knew that she wasn't really from the castle or a noble lady, not that he cared that much, it was really one of the main reason he spent time with her in the garden so that she could get out of the dress that he could easily tell she didn't like wearing.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 pm
Catherine knelt down beside him to help with the gardening. "That's wonderful your majesty! Well Since last night you mean? After sipping wine with you and Dominic, I went home for a moment to check on my... Brother. My brother wasn't feeling very well, so i made sure to check in on him this morning when I awoke. I didn't want to bother your grandness while he was sleeping. But maybe you could show me what it is you do in your chambers." She said a twinkle in her eye. When she had stopped a mini second, it had seemed as if she was remembering that her 'brother' was sick. Which was a lie but she could pull it off. She had already gotten into her flirty ways. Some people who knew her very well, as Ren for example, would have wondered what had taken her so long.

She giggled some as she accidentally grazed the king's hand with her own and gave an apologetic shuffle away as she moved a couple centimeters away. Some days she knew that doing such would make him angry or the absolute opposite. But she never knew his mood until something was to happen like what had just happened.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200