Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 pm
MetalRocker11712
[.

"Hmm... I think the last time I was selfish... I was ten, and--" Zola was interrupted by Shira's arms. He listened to her intently. "...Yeah...Well, I can only please people so far... Even I have limits... Y'know?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 pm
"Yeah, but sometimes those limits aren't tight enough," Shira said running her fingers along his shirt, under which were several cuts and bruises caused by Zola's allowance of Yuu's violent behavior. "Why Zola? Why did you let her do those things to you?...I-I can't begin to even imagine what was going through your head...that was one of the moments where it was in your best interest to be selfish,"Shira whispered.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:28 pm
MetalRocker11712
"Yeah, but sometimes those limits aren't tight enough," Shira said running her fingers along his shirt, under which were several cuts and bruises caused by Zola's allowance of Yuu's violent behavior. "Why Zola? Why did you let her do those things to you?...I-I can't begin to even imagine what was going through your head...that was one of the moments where it was in your best interest to be selfish,"Shira whispered.

"...Well...I thought at the time... Well, I thought it was fair... I kinda regret it now..." Zola smirked alittle. "See, I've been...very unfair to all of you... That's how I feel... So I thought... Just once... Just once, I can be fair..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:41 pm
maru-shadow

"And what? Kill yourself in the process? We already lost mom and dad, the last thing we need is to lose you too because you were trying to be 'fair'. I-WE need you," Shira said, blushing as she stumbled a bit over the last sentence. "You are going to let me take a look at those cuts when we get to the hospital I hope you realize, and you have no say in the matter," she continued. Shira let go of Zola for a moment to text Nami, "Hey Honeyboo. I'm doing awesome. X) Do you want me to pick you up?" After putting her phone away, Shira wrapped her arms around Zola once again.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm
MetalRocker11712
maru-shadow

"And what? Kill yourself in the process? We already lost mom and dad, the last thing we need is to lose you too because you were trying to be 'fair'. I-WE need you," Shira said, blushing as she stumbled a bit over the last sentence. "You are going to let me take a look at those cuts when we get to the hospital I hope you realize, and you have no say in the matter," she continued. Shira let go of Zola for a moment to text Nami, "Hey Honeyboo. I'm doing awesome. X) Do you want me to pick you up?" After putting her phone away, Shira wrapped her arms around Zola once again.

"...Okay. We can at least get me cleaned... I'm sorry for worrying you..." Zola sighed. "When's our food gettin' here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 am
maru-shadow

"From the look of the blood, Zolzie, I might have to give you some stitches. And I think the food is coming out of the kitchen now. Yup, here it comes,"Shira said. She let go of Zola and sat up straight. "You know it's weird for me not to be eating at the hospital cafeteria for lunch," she said then laughed.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 am
MetalRocker11712
[.

"Mm. Stitches are cool." Zola joked. "And Syru? You really need an easier job."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:21 am
maru-shadow

Shira laughed. "Okay stitches may be cool, but the scars you will get are sexy. Girls love a guy with battle scars, trust me,"she joked back. Shira sighed, "Yeah, I know. But it pays okay and that paycheck pretty much covers most of the necessities. If I wasn't working then we would starve, have no hot water, or internet. All of which are quite important."  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am
MetalRocker11712

"Yeah. I can see it now." Zola began to flex. "Mmm, yep, ah jus got back from that war, with that thing.." He stopped, laughing. "Heh... Then I guess we'll have to deal, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 am
maru-shadow

Shira laughed at Zola as he flexed. "Yeah, but hey considering all we've been through, we've been managing pretty good so far," she said, smiling slightly. She was enjoying herself for the first time in years. She really did miss these special moments with Zola, the most perfect and sweet guy in the world.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 am
MetalRocker11712
[.

"Yeah," Zola sighed. "...Life is a melting pot of crazy... Think I said that for a columb..." he smiled. "But enough about me, our sandwiches are waiting."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm
maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu was still working when she noticed the time. She excused herself from Ray and called Shira, she waited or her too pick up knowing someone would need to pick up Nami. Not only that, but Ray had driven Yuu to his house for this session of work. Yuu tapped her foot loosing her calm composure the longer she was away from Zola.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:18 pm
maru-shadow

Shira took a huge bite of her BLT. She looked like a 5 year old eating a sandwich because her cheeks were filled with her sandwich. Shira looked over at Zola as she tried to chew. "Tried" being the key word.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 pm
MetalRocker11712
maru-shadow

Shira took a huge bite of her BLT. She looked like a 5 year old eating a sandwich because her cheeks were filled with her sandwich. Shira looked over at Zola as she tried to chew. "Tried" being the key word.

Zola had taken a small bite of his club. He wanted to show that after two years of no get-togethers between him and his sister Shira, he still had a tint of manners in him. Yet as soon as he saw Shira (mouth full of blt) and swallowed, he held back a laugh, then took a large bite of his own food, then stared at her. They both had the same childish look, and Zola found that hilarious, though he couldn't laugh just yet; After all, he didn't want to choke.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm
maru-shadow

Shira swallowed her mouthful of food after chewing for a minute or two. She began to laugh hysterically as Zola tried to mimic her child-like eating habits. "Tried" still being the key word. Shira knew she did it better, no matter how cute Zola was.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff