Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:32 pm
Jack smiled. "It would ruin the surprise!" He said, making his way to Blood's house, for he had offered to shelter Jack and the twins until they found Rain. He opened the door to Blood's house. "In here. You're going to be so surprised..."

Blood was stoned out of his mind, sitting on the sofa, watching his niece and nephew play. The plant's fumes had numbed his joy and guilt, although it was still hard to hold back tears. When Rain found out, she would be overjoyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:36 pm
((You guys can go ahead and kill me for suggesting Draid and I do this.)))

Sciz sat on the sofa next to Blood, utterly stoned. They smoked a whole bag of weed a couple minutes ago. In one hand he held a sandwich and the other a bag of chips. He stared at the television, his expression near dead, occasionally coughing. He didn't really pay much attention what was going on though. He raised the bag of chips and pushed it near Blood. "'Ey man, you want some?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 pm
Rain rolled her eyes, following along. She was startled when they wet straight to Blood's, but she rushed in. She ignored the common, though stil annoying smell of smoke as she hesitantly entered the living room. Who was giggling? What was- all rational thought left her kind in a split second. Her breath caught, and the panther's legs suddenly refused to hold up her weight. She choked over her words, tears already streaming down her cheeks into a wide grin, as she pulled her babies into her arms, shoulders shaking. She looked at each of them, dirty, tired from the trip, but her perfect little children.

"I love you... So much," she said to each of them. Questions raced through her mind, but they could wait.

((might just take you up on that offer...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Richard clung to his mother. "I missed you so much, mommy..."

Blood took some chips, trying to eat them as his tears started to fall. It was a happy ending, and he loved it.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm
Minlea smiled, hugging mommy tightly.

"I love you, too, mommy," she said, and giggled softly. Mommy's thoughts were going to fast for her to understand. She'd been pretty amused with unca Blood's thoughts for a while, though. They were usually weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain sighed, and scooped them up in her arms.

"You two have grown," she commented; that and she hadn't tried picking them both up at once since they were younger. She sat them on her lap, sitting next to Blood. She'd save the lecture on being around her kids when he was that stoned for later, when she could actually bring herself to be angry.

"How...how are they? The children...in the fire...I thought they were..." she said, not wanting to scare them. She had buried two bodies, small little corpses beyond recognition. She noticed Minlea was suddenly curling up in a ball, and remembered that she had to watch her thoughts, now.

"Our friends," Minlea said, and Rain's eyes widened. It wasn't her children she had buried, and had her heart broken over. Some parents' children had gone missing, and never heard of again...She held them tighter, focusing more on her elation to have them in her arms again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 pm
Sciz blinked a bit, taking a bit of time to realize what was happening. "Oh, uh, hey Rain." He tried holding in a cough, barely doing so.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:20 pm
Sabre opens the tavern door and tosses the guy out while Volk looks in amazement. "I think you threw him a little too far..he might hit the lake or something." Sabre mearly shrugs and goes back to work.

Spyke continues drinking not once getting drunk. "Heh I am the master at drinking!!!"

Roman continues playing for the crowd entertaining them with his sound powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm
S.M. looked confused. "Burning my... what? If I have then It's not on purpose. I've just been drinking." he said, taking down another pint.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:23 pm
Sciz instantly shot up, as if he was stricken with a sudden cold wind. He had a blank expression, eyes wide open. "I- I think someone said they were a better drinker than me," He said, stuttering a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:31 pm
Minlea looked up at Sciz, then back to mommy.

"Mommy... He scares me," she whispered. By despite her fear, mommy burst into a fit of laughter.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm
Blood stared straight ahead. "Don't be afraid of your Uncle Sciz. He's a nice guy after you get past... Him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:40 pm
Spyke continues drinking. "I AM THE EMPEROR OF DRINKING BOW BEFORE ME!!!"

Roman having stopped playing and taking a break shakes his head. "Dust, just give me a martini shaken not stir." He then sighs. "Spyke has forgotten that there is one person who is also a better drinker...a certain creepy dumb-a** bat."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm
"Well, I don't know about being drunk, but I've really got to pee." S.M. got up and giggled. "Be right back." he said, exiting to the men's room.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff