Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Schoolhouse Setup** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Autha moved closer to him and sighed. She kept herself together as best she could, saying, "Whoever would want to target you? You are funny, and kind, and simply amazing. I cannot think of anyone who would wish you harm." She kissed him and nuzzled him, hoping that it would make him feel better.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 pm
Bonfire snuggled to Autha. "I don't know..." He looked down and sighed. "I suppose I'm gonna have to find a new job before my money gets tapped out..."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm
It really hurt her to see him like this. Not knowing what else to do, she kissed him again and said, "You can do that tomorrow. You should rest for now. Naps always help."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:42 pm
Bonfire didn't know what else to do right now. He couldn't think straight. His mind simply spoke for him. "Could... could you stay here tonight?" he said in almost a whisper.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 pm
She had stayed late at his house many times before, but as far as spending the night went, she wasn't that kind of fille. She liked her privacy, and she hoped that others would respect that.
But Love makes ponies do crazy things.
"O-of course," she replied, "I would be more than happy to, my love." She leaned on him and sighed, her eyes holding back tears of confusion and pain. Who would do this to him, and why?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

There was a loud pounding on the door and what sounded like somepony calling for Bonfire. It was odd for somepony to be up so early. I mean it was only... 8:48?! Bonfire and Autha had overslept! But then, why would somepony bang so relentlessly on the door to get him to come to school?

Bonfire shifted in the bed, but didn't seem to have the spirit to get out of bed. There were visible patches of dry tears on his muzzle and his mane was a disaster.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:13 pm
Autha had slept on the end of his bed. She wanted to be close to him, but she still wasn't comfortable with being too close.
Startled by the knocking, she looked over to Bonfire and said wearily, "I will get it." She gave him a kiss before walking down the stairs and answering the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:26 pm
The CMCs, who were now looking straight up to Autha with tears in they're eyes, all began to speak at once.

"AUTHA! We know who framed Bonfire!" Applebloom began, frantically.

"But he needs your help!" Scootaloo added.

"Nopony else can get inside to help him!" Sweetie Belle blurted.

The three looked at each other quickly, then back to Autha. "THE SCHOOL IS ON FIRE!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 pm
She stood there with shock, unsure of what to do. She almost wanted to refuse to help, to let whoever was stuck in there die to pay for what they'd done.
But...
"Stay right here! I will be back!" she said, rushing back to tell Bonfire what the girls had told her.
She came to a screeching halt at the foot of his bed and explained everything she'd just heard to him in a rapid fashion. "We have to do something!" she said, not believing she wanted to help the pony who ruined Bonfire's mood thus far.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:00 pm
Bonfire shot up from his bed upon hearing the news. He immediately got out of bed, grabbed his red firepony hat and rushed out the door. He got to the schoolhouse quickly and saw that a panicked crowd had already gathered.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY! MOVE IT! FIREPONY COMING THROUGH!" Bonfire shouted as he barreled through the crowd. His horn shined an amazing red light as the flames were pushed away from him and he broke the door down.

The first step in this situation is to listen for anypony trapped inside. He already knew someone was, so he immediately moved to step two, searching for trapped ponies.

He looked quickly around the classroom, but once he heard crying from the back room, he bucked the door to the staff room down. He saw in a corner the one who had made his past month miserable. He wanted to scold him terribly for what he had done, but his honor as a firepony came first. He ran though the flames ad grabbed the colt by his coat and immediately made his way back outside. He tossed the colt over to a few ponies who were ready to catch him and he about-faced to the schoolhouse. The entire building was wrapped in Bonfire's magic and the flames were picked up off of the building and tossed aside. The flames quickly dissolved into nothing but embers, and then ashes. Bonfire flopped onto the ground, now fully exhausted. Stunts like that didn't come often, so there was no way to practice for endurance. Bonfire was at the end of his tether.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 pm
Autha ignored everyone else, focussing completely on Bonfire.. He looked exhausted, and this scared her; she'd seen him in action before, but she had never felt this close to him when he did his job. She knelt at his side and asked, "Bonfire darling, are you all right?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:13 pm
Bonfire panted heavily. His vision was blurred, but he could hear one voice out of the blue.

"Autha? Y-Yeah... I'm... I'm fine..." he said between breaths.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm
Tears rose to Autha's eyes, and she whimpered as she said, "Everything will be okay, Bonfire. I promise. Just stay with me. I know it is difficult, but..."

"It'll be okay, Autha."
"Father, no! Stay with me!"
"I can't, dear."
"Yes you can! Please! Do not leave me!"
"It's out of my hooves now. Promise to be a good fillie?"
"B-but Father..."

She gasped and forced back hot tears as she cried, "No! I refuse to lose him! Stay with me, Bonfire! Do not dare close your eyes!" Her head spinned, wondering what she had just remembered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 pm
Bonfire reached his head up and kissed Autha passionately. He knew he'd be alright, but Autha seemed to think otherwise.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 pm
She knew that she was probably overracting, and that he had done this one thousand times before, but that didn't stop her from worrrying.
His kiss made her forget everything, and she let a few tears slip. She knew he'd be okay now, but her heart was still sore.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff