Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**When It Pains, It Roars** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm
Fenrir had never been a fan of smoking, but he swiftly moved past that. Especially with her next move, making him loose concentration and focus. She caught him off guard, and managed to come within inches of killing him... 'But... Why was I caught off guard so easily? I've gone through countless experiences with seductive targets trying to get out of being killed, or trying to kill me instead... Why was she getting to him like this?' he thinks to himself, blushing from both embarrassment and her flirting. "U-um... Y-yeah..." he was at a loss for words, unable to put anything together in his mind. No one had ever come that close to him like that before.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:54 pm
B.E.N., adorably with a mouthful of chocolate ice cream, a ring of chocolate around his lips, clapped his ears together, applauding Briar's cool moves.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:04 pm
Briar playfully bowed. "Thank you, thank you!" she said regally, "I'll be here... well, for as long as I can!" She looked to Fenrir and noticed that his face had become a bit more red in color. "What's wrong?" she asked with a wink, "Fox got your tongue, Fenny?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:25 pm
Fenrir bites his tongue, hard, to regain thought. He swallows the blood from his tongue, and slightly shakes his head, removing all of his perverse thoughts. "Um, sorry. You just surprised me... You're very good with that blade."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm
((Apparently Fenny isn't good with his. Teehee ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 pm
((That's the point. He's an ex-murderer. He's not used to women flirting with him. He's used to them crying because he just killed their husband or something like that. He's still new to being a regular good guy, and he just started making friends recently. This is the first time anyone has really shown him affection. He's way behind and needs to catch up.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm
((If that's the case, then this should be tons of fun. wink ))

Briar chuckled sadly and replied, "Thanks. I've had a lot of practice." She took a second to think of everything she'd ever done, then quickly pushed it to the back of her mind.
"When you're a girl from the dark parts of my city like I am," she added, "you've kinda gotta be experianced in three things: 'dancing,' seduction, and conversation. Fortunetly for me, I've got all that down pact and more." She nudged Fenrir a bit rougher and said, "I can show ya, if you're ever interested."
She loved to flirt; however, her words seemed more genuine when she spoke to him. She wondered why that was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm
"Um.. What's sed, uck shun?" B.E.N. asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm
As tempting as the chance to further mess with Fenrir was, Briar decided to tone it down. Can't have all the fun now, or else I'll be out of material by tomorrow! she thought to herself.
She turned to B.E.N. and pet his ears. "It's when a girl is really nice to a boy to try to get him to, uh, go out with her." she explained in the most watered-down way possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:31 pm
B.E.N. smiled and giggled. "So does that mean you seduckshunizing Fenrir?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:43 pm
Briar's ears perked, and she smiled nervously. As badly as she wanted to say "yes" was, she forced herself to say, "Kinda. What I'm doing right now is flirting, which is when a girl and a guy are really nice to each other just for fun."
It almost hurt to say it. For some reason, she didn't want it to be "just for fun" with Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 pm
((Exactly...))

Fenrir genuinely didn't know how to react. His mind told him one thing, his body told him another, and his heart was still currently a shriveled up piece of slag making the Grinch look absolutely happy and charitable. His blush deepened and he uneasily shifted from foot to foot, glancing around as if what to say was written on the cabinets around him. Luckily B.E.N. had taken her attention, which gave him time to recover. "Y-yeah. Just for fun..." he comments, laughing nervously. 'But was it just for fun? Maybe I li- No! I can't think like that. Who could like me? She's just playing around...' But he didn't believe his own thoughts.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 pm
She noticed that Fenrir seemed uncomfortable, so she decided to tone-down the flirting. Maybe he doesn't like me that much, she thought, I'm probably too... what's the nice way to say it... bold?

Overbearing! Moody! Sketchy! Trampy! Rough around the edges!
Shut up, Mother!
Make me.

Briar wanted to scream, but she held it back, hoping that she didn't look distressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 pm
Kiki runs up to Fenrir... "Hey Fenrir..." Kiki glanced at Briar and remebered her manners. "Oh i'm sorry ma'am i didn't see you there." Kiki blushed and bowed.. She ran away and cried by a trash can..  

KyraNeya

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm
Briar looked curiously as the stranger ran off. It managed to get her mind off of her mother; at least, for a while.
"Who was she?" she asked to no one in particular, "Did I do something wrong?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces