Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
University of Hermes: Tremere Chantry (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 pm
Sunshine walks to the front of the class with a smirk.This will be a shocker for sure she thinks to herself. "Well class mate..." she begins still smiling but a little unconformable with the attention of the class on her. " I have come up with something very powerful for you today. It involves a lot of magic, and researcher if you are going to be successful at all." she giggles evilly as she remembers the first time she tried to make this spell. She was younger and dumber then though and has since learn how to doing properly.

"To begin I will reveal the spell I speak of..." Though most of you wont have any idea what I'm talking about she adds to herself still keeping her restraint to speak her mind. "... The spell I will be demonstrating for you today is a Love Spell." Looking at her fellow class mates to see their racking; Sunshines smile is very proud and she is sure she has shocked everyone in the room. "Yes, I know love spells are not common for our kind, cause well... we don't "love", but this is what makes the magic all the more powerful for us Ebils to know and master."

"Anyways to get back to the spell. First items you will need for this spell are a small glass of water, a lighter, a red candle, your athama, and lastly a hair (only one) of your targets head. For denominational prepossess I have chosen to use a fake hair." Sunshine says eying the professor mischievously and setting the items on the lab desk so she can show what is needed the spell. With a grin Sunshine continued on with the less tangible items. "The more unobtainable thing you will need are to first off pay attention. Know your target, learn what they love and like. This step is crucial to making the spell work. Thought this next step is most important, it can be taken in the wrong light, you must love yourself. I don't mean a superficial love I goes deeper then that. " Clearing her thought at a memory of a friend who made that fatal mistake;Sunshine smiles at the class and continues on with no explanation of her mood or the consequence.

"After you have achieved this you well need to consider these three questions." On the white screen the professor had used earlier the questions appear.
Three questions

1. Who is it specifically that we want to have fall in love with you?
2. What kind of love are you desiring this person to be possessed by?
3. How will this love Terminate?

"Though these questions are basic, that can be easily forgotten." She turns and smiles to the class. "There may be occasions when a Love you have spelled has served its purpose. For example, you had a friend who betrayed you. You decided to help the universe even the score, so you cast a Love spell on a boy she was crushing on. Now realistically, you don't want this boy following you around forever just long enough to hurt the back stabbing witch." Sunshine rants then remembers where she is at and looks around sheepishly. Clearing her throat form her out burst she continues the lesson "So its very important to be aware of what type of love you are engendering. In the previous example, you knew beforehand that you didn't want this boys infatuation with you to last, so you cast the spell specifically to last for only a few days, even a few hours. " Then she remembers the second time she had tried to case this spell and decides to give a small warring to the class. " But you really should be very careful when casting a Love spell, for it is always much easier to wish you hadn't done something, than to deal with the consequences."

Deciding that was enough of the information; Sunshine mentally shrugs . They would have to figure some of this stuff out on their own; this little notion bring an evil sparkle to her eye. " To begin the ritual you must clear your mind of all thoughts. Picture the person whom you want to be loved by. Hear their voice, their laughter. Hold their presence in your mind. " Sunshine explains to the class, not doing it herself because this spell was better done alone. In a place where others energy would not ripple the aura of your spell. " Now open your eyes. Take your lighter, and light your candle, holding the person in your mind till the flame has taken hold. Next take your athama and p***k your figure, mixing your blood with their hair until it's saturated. Hold it in your hand. The chant formula you will need to say/follow is on the screen." Sunshine says with a glance over her shoulder.

chants
Chant #1:Your name and their name.
Chant #2: As I wish, in the way that I wish, for as long as I wish, it will be.
Say:It will be

"Repeat Chant 1 until you can feel the energy you've raised up.Visualize them loving you for the amount of time you may need or like. Then Repeat Chant 2 while picturing this person, and their loving of you. After you have said all of this open your eyes a blow the flame out." Thinking she did good she turns back to the class and smiles. "Well that concludes my demonstration. Thank you everyone...." turning to the Professor she finishes " No matter the out come it has been a pleasure to be in this class and school." Taking her set she was to she desk and waits for the next student.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:55 pm
Oliviar growled and said in a low voice, "Thank you, sir." He then strolled over to the tables of wich had the magic contained in them.

He wasn't very good, but he knew a little bit of the source. He picked up a couple of things and sloshed back to his seat, and started his expeirement. He held a vile with some green, bubbling liquid and mumbled a small spell. The liquid overfilled and he poured a small bit into another vile. The finished pruduct of the two together turned purple and fizzy. He grabbed a frog that he had claimed from the tablles and then made it drink. The frog evolved, and then shrank back to a tadpole. He had also gotten a small, fertilized agg, the he had injected some different DNA into. This egg contained the DNA from a small bird, a mouse, som of his own scales, and hair he had found lying on the ground. He then enchanted the frog, a spell that made it so that the egg would still hatch, inside of the frog, but soon.
Oliviar watched as his tadpolegrew bigger, as the egg started to hatch. He placed the tadepole in a case of water. The egg then fully hatched, and his creation was complete. The tadpole became a rather large creature. It grew wings, a beak, a tail, and some long, curly red hair. This was what had happened from the first spell. This thing still had the body of a frog, one leg of a mouse and one leg of a bird. It only had these two legs. It then shrank to about a one foot tall animal, still in it's shape.

Oliviar tied a large rope around it's neck, so it wouldn't escape, and turned his project in, with a paper explaining what he did. And went back to clean of his desk.

(I just made this up, if that is ok.)

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 pm
Araminta stepped up before the class as her eyes fell upon the time. It was exactly two minutes before midnight which set her up for the demonstration she had set out to show everyone. She knew this was particurly dangerous of course but knowing the pros and cons to her correct method was the key. The moon was correct in its phases being the darkside of the fattened moon making it oblivious to those that didn't see the small slits of light that formed her round figure. In the palm of her hand she held a shiny stone of onyx as her nimble fingers set up black candles along with brimstone incense. Clearing her throat to get everyone's attention she began...

"Tonight on this darkened moon night I will teach you a darker art that I will say you must use extreme caution before you follow my footsteps. You must know the proceedure correctly never letting yourself dout what you're about to do. I have gathered certain items here as you will see..." she then points to the white screen as a list of Summoning items appear".

Summoning items

1. Time: Midnight. The dark of the Moon.
2. You will need a haunted place or cemetary for your summoning
3. Items needed: black candles, brimstone (or any other ''dark'' type incense, black arts etc.)
4. black onyx (Black Onyx was believed to already possess a spirit so this is why
5. Sterilized needle
6. Black candles
7. Pentagram
8. graveyard dirt

Araminta took the dirt and made a circle on the floor carefully drawing five points setting a strange egyptian eye influence within the middle. On each of the 5 points she placed a black candle. Removing her schooling robe she prepared herself by lighting the candles.

"As you can see here I have drawn a pentagram containing five points with black candles along each point. Within this center you will see I have contructed an egyptian eye for my demonstration this evening." she smiled opening the palm of her hand, "This is Black Onyx which is belived to harbor a spirit within already. I find it very useful in summonings such as this. I have also gathered Brimstone incence to draw out the creature I'm about to reveal to you as well."

She looked at everyone with daring eyes then fixated on her teacher, "I bet you all are wondering what I have prepared for you. Am I right? We'll tonight you are going to learn how to summon a demon helper and control it to do your bidding. I will say upfront after a while demons shouldn't be trusted because they are tricky devious things that are pure evil and will whisper things to make you loose control. If at any time you feel your hold loosening immediately throw the stone into the sunlight and the demon will return to wence it came."

"If this is done properely you will see in your mind's eye purplish "lightning" dance around the stone. This bring's the demon from its world into ours. You must remember your relationship with your Demon companion is not permanent but it will surfice for the short time you may need it. Also remember a demon must be rewarded or it shall go against you and possibly do other things. This will require three drops of blood to quell its favor."

"Now you will speak your incantation directly at Midnight..."

Incantation

"IT IS MIDNIGHT.
THE GATES OF HEMLOCK ARE OPENED AND DARKNESS IS UPON THE LAND"
3X Hold the stone in your left palm.
"I CONJURE THEE DEMON BY THE POWER OF THY NAME;
Sekhmet Nuit Sobek,
AS FLESH CLINGS TO BONE SO YOU TO STONE!

Closing her eyes she felt the energy of a demon and smiled as a bright purple light flickered and grew bright revealing a demon within the pentagram sitting upon egyptian eye. Araminta smiled in satisfaction as she had summoned a demon panther this time to do her bidding. Taking the needle she pricked her finger letting the demon absorb three drops of blood.

User Image

"Everyone this is Sekhmet as she likes to be called. She is under my control for the time being as you can see."

Araminta stepped back letting the panther demon look over the students and the teacher. She carried with her a peculiar little skull on a leash. Her eyes were narrowed slits as she turned back to face her summoner ,"You have brought me here, yes? What do you wish of me?"

The young girl smiled, "I will need your help later Sekhmet. For now you are part of my demonstration which I am now concluding."

The demon thought for a moment as she looked at her pet skull, Yes of course we shall".

Araminta then bowed to the class rplacing her robe upon her form once more, "This concludes my teachings of Demonology aka Studying and calling forth a demon." She bowed as her legs carried her back to her seat while the demon followed dragging her pet skull. Its eyes were wide with interest and curiousity even wondering what else she would see now that she was loose in the mortal plane.

Araminta was happy in her demonstration and thankful this demon was not one any older or darker for this matter. Now she watched the remaining student to learn from his teaching experience.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 am
Life and death magic… Of course, the word magic both inherently intrigued and worried the faelien. He had no occult skills of his own, and since the professor had said the presentation must involve magic, that almost certainly meant he would have to do a potion of some kind. Something where he could use magical ingredients, so they could provide what he could not. And that probably meant a potion, where, at least, he had the background skill and knowledge without magic. And he'd done a lot of reading on magical reagents, so he had some ideas on how to do this.

The faelien went up to the table, looking over the ingredients, as much for inspiration as to find specific reagents, and smiled as several things caught his eye. Then he brought them back to his desk, waiting for the others to finish as he carefully measured out amounts, preparing for his own presentation.

Once Araminta had sat back down, he moved his reagents up to the table at the front of the class. "Tonight Ah'm gonna teach ye all abou' poisons. Now, mah skills lie mostly in de more mundane, non-magical types, but Ah do have some knowing of magical poisons and antidotes." Of course, given his background, mostly he had dealt with accidental poisonings, and how to cure them, but he had read of a couple brews that had very interesting, and specific, effects.

"Ah have a potion ta show ye all tonight, as well as some info'mation 'bout how ta protect again' poisons and magic brews. De first one is made wit' de following ingredients…" As he spoke, a list flashed up on the screen above him.

Quote:
Red Lithops (also known as "pebble plant"), shredded
Juice of the hemlock fruit
Ground eye of a basilisk

Combine these three ingredients

Add supersaturated silicon dioxide solution, 3x existing volume - This should be a solution that would crystallize out quartz crystals when disturbed, and you may want to keep it very hot, to limit the risk

Stir counterclockwise five times. If the potion is developing correctly, it should turn from red to grey on the fourth stir, and clear on the fifth.

Remy quickly mixed the ingredients, and took one of the rats, rubbing it on the animal's tail with gloved fingers. "As you can see, where dis potion touches living t'ings, dey turn to stone. Feeding it to de rat will turn de whole animal ta stone." He then demonstrated that as well. As the mixture did what it was supposed to, he relaxed slightly; he'd only read this recipe before, so he'd been a little worried about whether it would do what it was supposed to.

"Now, if you's worried about poisons, de best t'ing you can do is have a bezoar stone." He picked one up to show what it looked like. "Dey're good again' almost all poisons, aldough dey work better fer stopping de potion before dan curing after." He started by rubbing the stone along the tail of the rat, which briefly turned back to flesh, but then returned to stone. Then he stirred his potion with the stone, and, taking another rat, fed it the concoction; this time, nothing happened, and the rat scurried off to safety.

"After de creature has been turned ta stone, dere is a special potion to turn it back. Ye have ta make a lot, since de whole t'ing has to go into de potion." Another recipe flashed up onto the screen, now.

Quote:
Distilled moonbeams
Cockatrice venom
Two drops of blood - your own is acceptable, but preferably of the same species and race as the creature to be turned back to flesh

The faelien grabbed a much larger bowl, one that would fit the stone rat, and made the concoction. Then he took the stone rat, and lowered it into the bowl. A few moments later, the liquid started splashing about, and then he pulled the squirming (and clearly unhappy) rat out of the mixture. "I s'pose ye could spray it on instead, but ye'd risk not gettin' it everywheres, so really de best way wit' dis potion is to immerse de person ye're tryin' ta turn back from stone."

He put the renewed rat aside, and then took a little bow. "Dat's everyt'ing I had to show ye, I hope ye enjoyed it." Finished, he returned to his seat, feeling more than a bit nervous, but also flush with excitement. He'd done magic! Even if it hadn't been his magic, per se, it had worked just as he'd hoped.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:32 pm
Lazarus listened and watched each new presentation. He was proud of his class, proud that each in turn had done their studies and learned to use the skills that they were going to need. Some of them would make wonderful kindred, glorious students in blood as well as in practice. "You have all done so very well, of course, this does not change the fact that the university itself has but three openings for permanent students. I must, as you know, make a choice. One of you will be having to leave us, and it will certainly be a decision that I will have put a lot of thought into."

He looked about the room, seeing the creations before him, he grinning and nodding as he weighed the pluses and minuses of each. He then leaned back in his seat, he letting his small, rat friend curl up on his lap, he chuckling to himself. "I have made my choice..." his eyes skimmed the room, falling upon the male that held his chimera-like creation on a leash. "Oliviar, I need you to gather your things and take you leave of my class. Though your experiment did produce and interesting creature, it was simply that. A throwing together of items that have no real base in life. You got lucky, that is all, and luck is not the same thing as knowing one can do real magic."

He then turned his eyes to the remaining three, he grinning widely. "Remy, Araminta, and Sunshine. Congratulations, from this point on you are full time students of the University of Hermes. I have high hopes for you all, do not fail me."

alliisara
Congratulations on your win. Remy shall be embraced into the clan, I look forward to the RP

Rein_Carnation
Congratulations on your win. Araminta shall be embraced into the clan, I look forward to the RP

jordahn19
Congratulations on your win. Sunshine shall be embraced into the clan, I look forward to the RP

lilbitetan
Sorry, hun, you have been eliminated from the contest. Thank you for the fun and I hope it was enjoyable for you as it was for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 am
Sunshine squeaks with excitement and wonder. She had a place now and not just any place but the university. this had been her dream for so many years. "Thank you so much Professor. I look forward to many more classes. "

With a little skip in her step; Sunshine leaves the class room, But comes right back to ask "So... um Professor when will the next class begin. " she says with a smile.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 pm
Araminta packed up her books and reference papers with a grin upon her pretty face, "Thank you professor. I look forward to your teachings as well as what this school shall reward me in knowledge." She paused then turned to the Panther demon, "Follow me Sekhmet. We shall attend to the help I asked of you. In reward I shall grant you more blood. Do we have an agreement?"

The demon pondered as she looked at her skull, "We shall. Shall we? Oh Yes we shall For more Araminta.... so much more..." she hissed as the skull was now in her feral like hands. The darkness that loomed within those glowing purple eyes lied upon Lazarus in a chilling manner till they brightened immensely. She cared not for this pathetic ritual yet her interest was great to learn and remember certain things. When she was bored of this realm she'd return to Vitra with what she had learned. The Professor held interest for he carried a darker power. Yes vampires always do carry darkness in their stride. She pondered to herself silently, "Yes Araminta you must learn and step into darkness. We will definitely talk more... much much more."

Araminta stepped out the door then paused to call to her summoned demon, "Sekhmet? This way please."

The Demoness smirked then walked with a bounce in her step as she followed Araminta out the door licking her lips in hunger and eagerness.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:02 pm
((This will be the beginning of the embracing RPs, I will be making my way through the three winners and we will see to getting these students embraced properly.))

The elder waited for the class to disperse before he, himself, left the room and once more headed in the direction of his personal chambers. This, of course, required him to travel through the university proper, which left him with many a passing glance and word as he moved with haste.

He had his goals for the next few nights, gain the trust of each of the students that he had brought into the fold, keep that trust long enough to bring them into the clan in full. He wanted them, the clan needed them, and he would certainly not fail the clan.

He noted the retreating form of Araminta moving not too far ahead of him. Ah yes, she would be the first one, his bright one. He moved abit faster, his actions that of one that was heading somewhere with earnest. He would continue on passed her, feigning the idea that he had not seen her or the demoness that walked at her side

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 pm
Araminta made her way down to the furthest end of the library as the demoness followed her. Quickly she started searching the titles for the one that had her interest most of all before her exam.

She pondered momentarily as the demon tilted her head, "You are seeking a book? A certain one I see" Holding the skull in her slender hands she petted the crown with elongated fingertips. A flick of her ears accompanied a lick of her lips, "Do tell Araminta.... Do tell...".

Araminta tapped her chin as her fingers moved over the spines, "A ha... here we go..." she reached up removing the book, "You should find this really interesting Sekhmet."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Lazarus watched as the girl made her way through the dark and next to silent library. He moving among the bookcases and around the tables, simply watching her, trying to decided what tactic was most beneficial for him. Did he confront the girl so soon after their class, or did he wait? He did so hate waiting.

He moved through the throng of tables, he walking slowly, letting the candle light flicker and dance on his body as he drew nearer. He let his voice carry just enough to meet her ears, the deep bass of it echoing in the silent space. "It is fate that we would both travel to this same location, young Araminta. You and your charge...surely caused a stir in class, and captured my attention."

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:32 pm
Sekhmet reached her fingers out to grab the book when her ears flicked toward someone approaching, "You have company Araminta..... I shall leave you be. Call me again when I am needed" she hissed with a swish of her tail smiling at Lazarus, "Yes I have other... things to attend to. She winked toward Araminta then disappeared. Death was a scent vampires carried. Her use of Araminta getting stronger was indeed something to leave unhindered.

Before Araminta could respond to her summoned demon she was gone. Her eyes widened in surprise that the head Professor had sought her out. Putting the book back to its cradle home she smiled at him, "Thank you Professor. I will say I've mastered summoning Sekhmet to a perfection. I would never summon a demon without knowing the pros and definite cons. You and I both know its a practice not to be taken lightly or made by amateurs".

Clearing her voice she smiled brightly at him, "I take it you were trying to find me?" She felt her heart flutter because a teacher approaching their student outside of class could only mean something rewarding. Especially for a bright intelligent daughter of a talented magick user.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 pm
The elder watched as the demon took her leave, vanishing from whence she came. He gave a firm nod before glancing at Araminta. "I was not so much as looking for you, as happening upon you and thinking it best I follow up on class. To say I was impressed with your performance is an understatement. I did not expect a demon to be summon before me in such a setting, nor did I expect it to come from one of the students I had taken in. To work such magic is not...simple...as I am certain you know..."

He moved to take a seat at the table that she rested at. "I would like you to see my personal laboratory, Araminta. i would think that there....you would find something abit....useful...as it were." He ran his fingers along the wooden table, tracing symbols there as his eyes never seemed to wander to far from her, letting the weight of them fall on her with full force. "Unless...you would refuse me?"

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 pm
Araminta was brought up well though a bit of excitement escaped her lips in a surprised gasp. Oh my he wants me to see ... his personal... laboratory? She retained her normal eloquent stature letting that mishap dissolve into the past. She pondered his invitation with the utmost care though her inner voice was screaming with joy, "I'd be honored professor. Its is of course not everyday one get's to see something that secretive. I am at your beck and call sir."

She mock bowed in respect then awaited his word to go to this place. Wowing your instructor with something was one thing you always pushed for. It was the bountiful reward that would saturate your subconscious making you all the wiser.
Also this was a good conversation point to learn more about "things* pertaining to this school. Somethings were lying in plain sight while others were tucked away mysteriously with care. She also noted that their Black Spiral dancer book was a tad out of date.

Perhaps she could enlighten them with more futuristic tales of how those beats were growing in numbers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:11 pm
The elder did not miss the excitement in the woman's voice, nor did he miss it in her eyes. He smirked to himself, thinking back to centuries past when that same innocent joy would have been found upon his face. Oh to have the ambition of the young, to be so very proud of one's own work that they could bring that much joy. Too long had it been since he has taken joy in his work, rather than the deep, all-consuming desire to learn.

"Then, Araminta, if you would do me the honor of your company, I shall do as said. unless there is something here that would occupy your time?" He slowly rose from his seat, he crossing the area to stand just beyond the bookshelves that she had explored."I assure you, it will hardly be a waste of your time.." He let his tongue slide just the slightest bit against his lips, the action darkening his eyes and he turned to leave, more than certain she would follow him.

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:47 pm
Araminta felt something stab deep within for she knew what was waiting for her. This was the finest school in all of the land and it held a dark secret she read into long after the first assignment had been rendered. Rising to follow him she took a breath in deeply, "Of course not Professor. I am as I said honored to make your acquaintance in your invitation." She brightly said as her favorite book hugged tightly to her chest while gathering the satchel. "Professor I do not want to waste any of your time. Please show me your personal laboratory.."

Such an abrupt thing rushing to the last strings of life. The others were foolish to enter a school only holding eve classes where the professors and elder students were pale as the twilight moon herself. She shuddered again wondering what it was like to die. That's why to took so many measures to strive in meeting her goals this far. Each footstep as her soft feet touched upon the marbled floor mirrored her heartbeat. Closing her eyes she thought to herself, "We'll here goes nothing".

Eyes wide she followed him quietly as to not loose footing into her next path. She had studied the books for years. It was now time for her to finally open the new door.

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff