Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 pm
She looked out at the wide open sky and sighed. The silence was disturbing to her, since she was only used to the hustle and bustle of the deep city.
"So, you just sit here and think, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm
"I've had quite a long life. I'm still constantly experiencing new things. I need a chance to sit down and think about it all sometimes." Fenikkusu explained. He didn't expect Briar to get what he said immediately, but he gave er the benefit of the doubt.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 pm
Briar looked over in the direction of the city. "I hear ya on that one." she responded with a sigh. She thought about what her lode was like, and what it would be like from now on. She paused a moment and asked, "Was there ever a time where you weren't sure what your purpose was? Like, your long-term purpose? Did you ever feel... lost?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm
"Incredibly so. Just after my mother's death. I didn't know what to do, where to go, or how to live. My Father was sentenced to life in prison, my mother was killed in front of me, and I had no other family to turn to. So I began killing." replies Fenrir solemnly, then a smile came to his face, "But then I met Swift, and Fenikkusu, and my life had meaning and purpose again."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 pm
Briar held back tears as she choked out, "D-do you think... everyone has a purpose? Because, to me, life just seems kinda... pointless. Nowhere to go but a dead-end. Everyone lives, and everyone dies. That's it. What purpose is there for someone who stands in the middle of it all? What's the purpose for someone who's... u-useless?"
She pulled her knees up to her chest and bowed her head to hide her shame.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:25 pm
Fenrir places his arm around her and pulls her closer to him, hugging her. "Everyone has a purpose. Whether that is clear to you now or not, you have one. And you are not useless. You have a special place in everyone's life you touch. Wether that is a good place or a bad one, that is your purpose. To make a difference in someone's life. You have made a friend out of me, so that is one impact."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:34 pm
Fenikkusu looked intently into Briar's eyes. "Young lady, do not ever think that. To answer your question, yes. There was a time where I wondered if I had a purpose in this world. That day, I flew across the globe to see the world for what it was. I saw all that Mobius had to offer me. Once I found the first Macafee, he was as kind and accepting as Swift is now. That day, I knew my purpose was to protect and serve the Macafee family."

Fenikkusu wiped a tear that had come to his eye.
"Amazing," he continued,
"how fast a few millenniums pass and you're answering the very question you asked yourself when you were young."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 pm
Briar laughed quietly. "Sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to dampen everyone's mood." She took a deep breath and said, "This is why I try not to think too much. I get these thoughts, and I can never un-think them." She looked kindly at Fenrir and said in her mind, Like you. I can't un-think you.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm
"Indeed. But sometimes, these thoughts need to be resurfaced." Fenikkusu looked over to Briar once more. "To remind us how we got here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm
"And whether you are living it to the fullest."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 pm
"How do I know if I am?" she asked hesitantly. She leaned on Fenrir and hugged him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:23 pm
"Well, are you happy?" ha asks.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 pm
"Well, kinda!" she replied. "I'm happy now, but I'm... I'm kinda scared, too." She sighed. "I never wanna go back to living alone like that again. I've only been here a day, but I feel like I belong here. Does that sound stupid?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 pm
"No. It sounds wonderful. It means your heart finally knows where you belong, but you haven't realized it yet." Fenikkusu replied.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:48 pm
"Then you have found your purpose." replies Fenrir, "And no, that is not stupid. It means you belong here."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff