Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image

"wow that is a lot of walking" Yamille said talking another sip, "well now you get to sit as long as you like rest and drink." Grabbing a piece of bread she nibbled on it before giving some to Dagra. The dragon burnt it to ash before licking the ash up. "Hey no starting fires" she said before some deep fried poke came to the table. "I order a bunch of stuff" she said, "hope your hungry." she was that was for sure. she nibbled more on the bread as she looked around. "so how was this friend of yours who asked you to come get cris?" she asked

Hot Champion_of_justice

((brb have to start dinner))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:50 am
The dwarf spread some dip on his bread and was glad he was eating. His stomach was about to growl and disrupt the whole tavern and unlike most of his brethren and kind, he would get embarrassed by it.
"Aye. Food, drink, and rest will be welcome tonight."
He looked at more of the food coming out as he took a drink from his tall mug.
"I am hungry! Thank you very much for buying food. I will buy all your drinks, and before you decline, let's just say that I insist on buying for a new friend!"

"Oh my friends name was Belious. Did you know em?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

Yamille laughed out loud before she stopped for she noticed every one looking at her. she went red before she took a big sip of her drink. "Watch it I can probably drink you under the table" she said smiling. One thing about being immortal she had built a strong tolerance to normal human drinks...had dwarf and elf. "Nope name dose not ring a bell" she said, "I am sorry he passed away."

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:15 pm
The dwarf didn't know why she laughed until she said she would drink him under the table.
"HAHA! A woman after my own heart! I won't take your bet, but I will be sure to make sure you drink your fill at least before I hit the floor."

He shrugged.
"Not very many people knew him, except for the dwarven and forest folk. No need to be sorry though. The old sod was ready to kick the bucket. He wasn't looking too good as of late anyway."

He took a drink and twirled part of his beard around his finger.

"Don't mean to pry....but why do you allow that lizard to hang around you?"

He pointed to Dagra who was sticking his tongue out at him.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image

"Hey don't call me that or your dinner" Dagra said. Yamille smiled and tapped him on the head. "him and lir are my guardians you could say" she said, "I never knew my father but he made sure to send some one to watch over me and help me when I was growing up.....there the only family I have since my mother passed."

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:23 pm
Devossy
User Image

"Hey don't call me that or your dinner" Dagra said. Yamille smiled and tapped him on the head. "him and lir are my guardians you could say" she said, "I never knew my father but he made sure to send some one to watch over me and help me when I was growing up.....there the only family I have since my mother passed."

Hot Champion_of_justice

"Sorry to hear of your mum passin."
He finished his drink and ordered another.
"Well at least you have your guardians for family! I'm sure the wee dagra there is annoying but at least he helps ya."

He looked at the lizard again and made a face as Dagra was rolling his eyes.

"I do mean it you lizard. I am sorry!"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

Dagra growled and Yamille jsut smiled and patted his head. "Yea them and my freinds are family" she said, "though I have tried to marry and have kids.....it did not work out." she finished off her first drink and went to eat some of the food on the table. "how about you?" she asked waiting to move past the talk away from her.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 pm
He nodded and said nothing to her plight as she looked uncomfortable about the talk.
"Me? Well...I am a happy bachelor! I can do as I please and not have to worry about disappointing anyone. If I am married, it's to my work and the road. Both are harsh mistresses but they keep me entertained and on my toes."

He twirled a braid he had in his beard.

"I am just too handsome to be tied down you know?"

He winked at her as he thanked the server for the new drink and he took a drink as he munched on some bread.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

Yamille smiled and rised his cup to him. "true you are handsome but not my tyupe...sorry" she said as she took a big swing of there drink. she liked her guys taller then her. she did not care for a there race, religion or job as long as they where tall. "will just this is to the single life till we hit a bump" she said smiling

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:56 pm
The dwarven male chuckled.
"It's alright. This stallion is too wild to tame."
He took a gulp of his drink and smacked his lips.
"We shall enjoy our singledom together! Travelers on the road enjoying life and company!"

Hours later*

He was slurring his words and looked at her, his small face red.
"And sthen I huggeds that two headed bear, and becaush of my awesomeness for shaving it, made it implode. trrrruuuuueeee schtory."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 am
User Image

Yamille did not know who long hey had been drinking for but she thought it was time to get her new friend to bed. She was still sober as she smiled and laughed at what he said....though parts she did not under stand. "ok you no more booze I think bed is a good plan" she said getting to her feet. She went they bar and paid for everything before coming back to him. Rolling her eyes she asked Dagra to help her get him to bed. The dragon fought not to but in the end she won and he changed forms and helped carry the dwarf to bed. Once he was in bed Dagra went to the shadows and Yamille went to her room. she could not sleep so she let the window open as she stared out in to the night.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:12 pm
The dwarf held his pillow close and buried his face into it, as he automatically kicked his boots off.
He mumbled about annoying lizard dragons and dark caves.

It didn't take long for him to pass out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:52 pm
User Image

As Dawn came rolling around and the light shone through the open window, Yamille found her self in bed. she knew Dagra must have moved her there when she dozed off in the widow. Getting up she went and washed her face and brushed her hair. she could not wait to get back to the caves and see cris. she was worried about leaving him alone all right. As her headed down stairs she order warm cream of weat with a glass of milk. No she jsut had to wait for the drunk top get up.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 pm
It was a bit after Yamille got up before the dwarf woke up with a thunderous headache, and a mouth as dry as sand.

"ugh.....damn bright bloody light. How can I get my beauty sleep if there is sun in my eyes?"

He grumbled as he slowly put himself together, by washing up and rebraiding his beard. With heavy steps, he went down to the main room looking tired and lazy. He ordered water and bread as he sat down by Yamille who was amazingly still there.

"oy....you look too chipper. It's too early to be chipper."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

Yamille jsut gave a light laugh as she eat her food. "Unlike you I had a good sleep and can not wait to go see Cris" she said before looking at him, "i warned you I could drink you under the table." she looked perfectly fine like she had not drank a drop the night before.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces