Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Retold (Superhero rp Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm
"It's not like these things are massive anyway." Ruri commented as she tore off a piece of her croissant, making sure to get some of the chocolate filling inside before handing it to Nick. After taking a sip from her drink, she giggled a little. "Although maybe chocolate, caramel, and coffee is a little much. But if my metabolism can take it, then who cares?"

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:10 pm
Jack sliced and diced his way through the building. Explosions rang through out the building as jack slaughtered the personnel. "This is too easy..." He said as he began singing 'run devil run' by keisha. He walked into a room and stopped seeing about 20 armed guards aiming at him. "♪you better run run run run run, cause there's some hell to pay....♪" He said as he danced a bit before doing a back flip as the guards opened fire. He smirked as his wings turned into bladed tipped whips and shot at the guards stabbing and slicing them. One guard was left and he started backing up and turned to run. Using his whips he bound the man and tied him up and pulled him closer. "♪ I'll make you sing, like a boys choir, I'll string you up and have some fun.♪" He smirked as his whips changed and formed a open iron maiden with he guard in it. He plucked a security pass form the guard and smiled. "this is where your journey ends....and my revenge starts." He said and waved at the guard as the doors of the iron maiden slammed shut on him killing him slowly.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:51 pm
Evelyn gave a practiced laugh, hearing his stomach growl in protest to being 'empty'. She weaved her fingers together, propping her elbows on the table. She waved the waitress back over, her chin raising to nod her over. The annoying waitress strided over with her notepad and pen, her tongue against her cheek. "What can I get for ya missy?"
Evelyn's sly glance to the waitress was filled with displeasement over her casualness but Evelyn decided to let it pass.

"Please get some pancakes, eggs, and bacon for Miguel here," she ordered, watching the waitress jot the order down. "And some orange juice. Miguel's too young to drink coffee," she murmured before glancing at Miguel with a slight smirk. The waitress nodded and walked away towards the kitchen to tell the chef to start cooking.

Evelyn paused before observing Miguel across the table. "Boys your age need to eat, right?" She cupped her chin in her hand and gave a small smile. "Eat as much as you want. I just," she stopped herself, her composure faltering a split moment, "Got paid," she finished. She had to stop herself there. She was just about to say that she just took a hostage for a large set of ransom the other day.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 pm
Miguel's look of forced politeness switched to a blank, dumbfounded stare. he mumbled to himself. "is she for real...?" he'd been expecting possibly some bread or something. usual charity fare. but what she described was a FULL meal. he hadn't eaten a meal that large since... well, since his parents were still alive. he had to keep himself from drooling a little bit. he snapped himself back into the real world as she spoke to him. "I don't wanna mooch TOO much..." an odd statement, considering he'd be getting a full breakfast from her already. but he felt it was appropriate to say. he added, "and i'm not THAT young..." he had to think about he was... 17 or 18... he wasn't sure. most likely 17. He never saw himself as a child. his childhood ended LONG ago. but, it was true. he was fairly young.  

ninja-boi92

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 am
Police cars tore down the road, sirens blaring as they approached the breached chemical facility. Jack reached the basement and approached a large locked room. "So...it's behind here." He said smiling as his wings turned into four clawed hands and gripped the large iron door and ripped it off it's hinges. Alarms blared as Jack leapt into the room killing the scientists inside. After they were all killed he approached a safe and ripped the door off of it. inside was a vial containing a red substance. "ah....." He pulled out some papers and looked at them. "This is it!" He smiled widely as he pulled out a special metal box and, after turning his wings into unclawed hands, grabbed the vial and secured it inside. He turned and saw more armored guards aiming at him. "There were more of you? Oh well..." He said as his wings turned into drill tipped whips. they shot into the walls of the basement. "I'm afraid they will be no more evidence of this incident." He smiled as he pulled out sunglasses and put them on. "Good bye..." He said as he sliced through the supports of the building making it star to collapse on itself. He laughed as the whips retracted back to him and turned into wings again ."Adieu, Chemcorp...." He said as he wrapped his wings around him and began to drill upwards through the now collapsing building  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:52 pm
Evelyn chuckled, laying her cheek on the palm of her hand. "I'm sorry. You aren't much younger than me but still; you shouldn't drink caffeine too much. It messes with your growth." She gave a nod.
She herself couldn't drink coffee since caffeine and animals never did the good. She leaned back then, against the cushioned seat. "And please, eat. I hate seeing people who look like they could eat a minivan." She gave a nod. She liked this boy enough; he wasn't as nearly bad as most humans, at least from what she could tell.

The waitress returned with two plates and a cup of orange juice for Miguel before wafting away. Evelyn watched her retreating back before glancing at Miguel. Evelyn had finished her salad earlier and her water was condensating still on its coaster. She gave a small sigh and pulled the newspaper back in front of her. Flipping the paper to read some awful article about the rising crime in Street City. Syth was mentioned twice: for the hostage/ransom the other day and how Syth has been less active lately. Evelyn couldn't help but be slightly miffed. Even Evelyn herself couldn't pinpoint why she hadn't been on a raid lately.

She sipped her water and glanced up at Miguel. "You know, when I was younger, I wasn't priviledged enough to eat a meal three times a day. I usually went around begging; maybe that's why I can't stand to see people starving. It reminds me too much like myself." She gave a small smile towards Miguel, her gaze a tad solemn. "Ah, sorry. I just said something melancholy." She shook her head. "I'll just let you eat your meal and leave you in peace."

Only did sirens sound a little far off did Evelyn lift her head. She looked slightly more alert. She glanced to the television as a newsreport stated that the Chemcorp is crumbling. Reporters were having a hard time pinpointing the reason behind it, but it is most likely due to a villian. Evelyn's face turned a tad bitter. Evelyn was mainly a solo villian; she didn't take well to others too well and hated their wants for attention.

She looked out the window, her fingers tapping against the surface of the table. She definitely looked a tad more tense than she did.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm
"Nah. They're pretty well sized and I know my motabolism can take this." He said with a smile and took a drink of his tea and took the piece handed to her. "So how has business in the shop been? I can't be your only customer right?" He asked with a giggle, joking with her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:12 pm
Ruri just shrugged slightly. "It's a book store, so it's not that exciting. I mean, compared to other businesses that have on and off seasons, like how ice cream parlors get lots of business in the summer, but not so much in the winter. We just kinda get customers whenever." she said taking a bite from her croissant. "Except when we get some new hit book out. Then we get absolutely mobbed."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:10 am
Miguel shrugged, eyeing the food for a second. "i honestly forget how young i am sometimes..." he mumbled to himself, before finally losing the battle to restrain himself. he started on the food, still trying to not completely attack it, but still managing large mouthfuls at a time. between bites, he couldn't help but look up at the newspaper she was reading. he always ended up with newspapers (it seemed they were easier to come by than food or money anymore), and so he naturally got drawn to the news. The one thing he noticed about this paper, like all the others, was its fixation on crime. it wasn't TOO bad of a thing, seeing as it was a big deal now. but he still couldnt help but note it. he usually ended up more interested in the pettier crimes. the people he generally dealt with. but it seemed today there were hotter-ticket villains having their twisted sort of 'fun.' he glanced back to Evelyn as she spoke again. he shrugged. "i've learned to fight through the starvation... i kinda have to..." he trailed off, not really wanting to go into a huge explanation of his life. he shook his head as she apologized. "don't worry about it."

he glanced over to the television, seeing the issues at the Chemcorp building. he wasn't too familiar with the name, but it sounded important. well... if a villain was going to go thru the trouble of basically dismantling it, it HAD to be important. his empty hand subconciously went to go for his bag as he shifted slightly in his seat, but he stopped himself. he had food. he was not in some alley, he was in public. and it was a big time sort of villain. the 'heroes' would soon be rearing to go get him. Miguel figured he'd be ok sitting it out. but it still didn't sit well with him to not act. he couldn't help but let slip, "wonder whats keeping the heroes..." he kept looking at the TV.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:49 pm
The drill shot out of the wreckage of the collapsed building. The police opened fire shooting at the drill as newscasters reported the events. "my my.... here already?" He said looking through the drill past his sunglasses. "Well I can't have myself getting caught." he said as he floated in the air for a minute before the drill turned into a orb and spear tipped whips rained down on the people below  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm
"Well if you ever need help, just give me a call and I'd be glad to help with anything." He said with a smile, eating a piece of his roll. "I'm never that busy so I'll always be able to help out."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm
SkullShade landed softly on the ground as he pulled the whips form the bodies of the people he struck. "Haha...red fits this town." He said as he whips turned back into his wings and he flew up into the air and flew off toward's his home  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:25 pm
Ruri raised an eyebrow at him, her cheeks taking on a little color. "My mom's been teasing us since middle school and you really want to consider working around her for an extended period of time? I want you to think long and hard about that offer and whether or not that's a wise decision."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:37 pm
Nicholas simply gave a smile. "Ah it's just all in good fun. Your mom's a big kid in a woman's body. She's just having her fun, I don't mind her jokes." Nicholas said with a giggle. "I think she's funny too. The coolest mom around."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:49 pm
"Yeah, but she can still be a little annoying sometimes. And embarrassing. Definitely embarrassing." Ruri said hanging her head a little in remembering past incidents."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff