Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:23 pm
Autha stopped and stayed quiet as the two creatures noticed her. "Oh my, what shall I do? I need some water..." she said to herself.

What would Fluttershy do?

She took a few small steps forward and said kindly, "H-hello. I am not going to hurt you, darlings. Please do not be afraid or upset."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:43 pm
The violet pokemon held it's ground. It looked as if it was willing to protect the blue one with it's life.

Bonfire finished stirring the meal once more. "Nah. I've got it. It's almost done anyway. It's a macaroni and cheese mix.

((Remember, you have a pokedex =3))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:01 pm
((Oh, right! sweatdrop ))

Remembering her Pokedex, Autha cautiously took it out and scanned the violet Pokemon. She was very curious about it; it seemed to really care it's friend.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:14 pm
The pokedex came to life and displayed a picture with the pokemon in question.

"Nidoran, the poison pin pokemon. It's horn is larger than the female's and its Horn Attack is quite powerful. It scans its surroundings by raising its ears out of the grass. Its toxic horn is for protection."

The pokedex replaced the picture of the Nidoran with the blue pokemon behind it.

"Nidoran, the poison pin pokemon. Its poison pin is quite powerful for its size, but its horn is smaller than a male's. While it does not prefer to fight, even one drop of the poison it secretes from its barbs can be fatal."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:15 pm
((I'm guessing they're male and female Nidorans. Just throwing my opinion out there.))

[EDIT: Well, I guess I'm a day late, dollar short. I hate when no one has posted, then you post something, then you find out that someone posted while you were typing, eliminating your post. There should be a notice. Oh well.]  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Autha smiled sweetly at the male Nidoran. "It is very noble of you to protect your friend like that. My, um, very close friend Bonfire does that a lot. He helps people evey day. I wish I was more like him, in that respect." She sat down a respectful distance from them, but still close enough to engage in conversation. "Forgive me, I have not introduced myself. I-I am Autha." she said warily, remembering what the Pokedex had said about the creatures' horns.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm
The Nidoran continued it's glare until the blue Nidoran stepped closer and nuzzled Autha's hoof. Curious about the pokeballs on her belt, she went over and poked the button. The ball opened up, sucked the Nidoran in and captured it. The violet Nidoran was shocked and began to chase Autha without warning.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:14 pm
(( xd ))

Thinking fast and not well, Autha jumped up and ran back to camp. She dove into one of the tents ((I'm assuming they each have a tent)) and zipped it up with her magic. "Bonfire! Tempest! A-assistance, please!" she called with a hint of desperation. She hadn't meant to cause trouble!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:41 pm
((I love your signatures Zieda. They're very inspirational. Very meaningful.))

((And also, how that played out in my mind made me laugh. XD Thank you.))

Tempest jumps from the sudden action, and the sudden infuriated Pokemon now stampeding toward the camp. "Squirtle! Go!" The little blue turtle emerges from the Pokeball and lands in a fighting position, "Hold it off!" He leaps at the attacker, tackling it to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:17 pm
The Nidoran barred it's pins and Squirtle landed right on top of them. Some scraped it's shell harmlessly, but he biggest ones scraped Squirtle's arms and legs, leaving behind purple trails of venom which soaked into it's cuts. Nidoran continued to charge the tent as Squirtle fell to the ground.

"Charmander! Ember now!" Bonfire called. Charmander rushed in front of Nidoran and blasted it with it's Embers. Nidoran seemed a little phased but plowed through the blast and pecked Charmander, throwing him to the ground. Nidoran trampled over him and continued for the tent. In a last resort decision, Bonfire tossed a pokeball at the Nidoran. The ball opened up and Nidoran was sucked in with a flash of red light. It shook three times, but then stopped. "Whew... that was close..." Bonfire said in relief.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:25 pm
Tempest immediately galloped to Squirtle, "Oh no! Squirtle! Are you alright?!" he shouts. The cuts were deep, and they were bleeding bad. He immediately absorbs it into the Pokeball and turns to the others, "Give me your injured Pokemon, I'm going to go to the city and get some help! You two stay here, I'm faster on my own!" He had a twisted look of determination and worry in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:28 pm
"Tempest, relax! Our bags have antidotes and potions in them! They're used for curing poison and healing injuries." Bonfire explained. In such a small time, he'd done a lot of research.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:32 pm
Autha cautiously peered out of the tent. "Oh dear, I am so sorry..." she said quietly, feeling Shame pound into her heart. She took a step out of the tent and sat down. "I... I should just stay out of the way. You boys have everything handled quite well yourself. I will only cause set-backs."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:44 pm
"No, Autha, don't say that. What happened anyway? Why was that pokemon attacking you?" Bonfire asked, nuzzling his love.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:43 pm
((Well meh to you to. I was going to have Tempest run off with the injured Pokemon, and let you two be alone and have a romantic moment. Then I was going to wait in the PokeCenter for you two to arrive.))  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff