Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:00 pm
((Very. XD))

Thgindim chuckled, looking right into Martini's eyes. "You might just get a surprise very soon~"

Midnight knew what that meant. She turned and looked at her shadow with a warning in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:04 pm
((Augh, and I'm thinking of these lines... Really makes me think of the true merit of my ability to talk to women.))

Martini smiled deviously. "I might be looking forward to that. " He said, shifting his gaze to Midnight. "Why are you so serious all of the time?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:08 pm
Jaybomb takes his cell phone out and dials a number. "Rain, Its me...Martini is alive and well with skin and all. Just come to the palace and grab him before he does something stupid with a shadow."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:11 pm
Scathach chuckled.

"I'm sorry, sir, I was just kidding," she said with a cocky grin.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:15 pm
Spyke gets up from the ground and dusts himself off. "No need to be formal...anyways you want to head back to the bar. My treat."

Hunter continues doing his bouncer job while Volk walks up to Dust. "So your folks are purist...man that sucks big time."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:16 pm
Midnight looked at Martini. "Why shouldn't I be? I need to be strong, for the family..." She looked away. "A better question is 'Why do you care?'"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:09 pm
Rain answered her phone, trying to hear over Richard. She heard it, but didn't get what he meant except that.... Martini was... Alive?!? She smiled widely, and looked at her children. They were in for one hell of a surprise.

"Kids... We're going to the castle," she said. Richard cheered, stopping long enough for her to pinch out the last rock. He yelped, but Rain bandaged him up and walked them quickly to the castle. She idly wondered if he'd look the same. She was nearly bouncing with excitement. Seeing him was nice, but nothing made her happier than her children's happiness. And he cared about them, she couldn't wait. They'd wanted a father for so long!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:22 am
seeing as everyone else was gone, Fenrir waves Dust over. "I think I'll take that beer now if you don't mind." He wondered what kinds of alcohol he had.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:54 am
Dust groaned, passing Fenrir his long-awaited beer. "Volk, don't even get me started. I come from a long line of people bent on tradition. I've been so much of a damn disappointment that I left. My family includes Nazis, Purebloods, Illuminati, you name it, my family has probably had one." He sighed. "They're going to flip shits when they arrive... Oh, speak of the devil..." A middle-aged badger walked into the tavern, looking a lot like Dust in build and shape of the face, but his black fur was streaked with gray. "SETH!" He nearly shouted, giving Dust a bear hug from over the counter. "How's my little kit doing?" Dust smiled half-heartedly. "Hey, dad! You know, work and all, same old, same old..." His father sat down, glad that his son was actually doing something for a living. Admittedly, he was expecting worse from him. "Do your old man a favor and pour him some whiskey, will you?"

Martini raised his eyebrows this time not out of seduction, but surprise. "Really? Things really have changed since I've been gone..."

Draid got up, raising Fade up as well. "I love you with all my heart..." He said gently, tears welling up in his eyes again as he stared into hers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:50 pm
Scathach sighed partly in relief.

"Aye. That would definitely be a help right now," she replied, already heading for the Tavern. She passed a mother and two precious twins, trailing along happily. She gave them a warm smile, patting the boy's head. She gasped, and pulled her hand back. It was incredibly hot; she gently sucked on her burnt hand, hoping it didn't blister. She shook her head, and continued on. It was simple enough; Pyros often couldn't control their powers when they were young.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Until Draiden decides, I'm just gonna take care of Richard for now.))

Richard couldn't help but giggle at the reaction. There were many things he didn't like, but one thing he couldn't stand was people, strangers at least, touching his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain looked at Richard, and let go of Minlea long enough to give him a quick spank.

"Don't think I didn't notice that. What have I told you about that?" she snapped quickly, but shook away the annoyance as she continued into the castle, searching already for their father.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:12 pm
Spyke heads for the tavern as well. "Ugh...this is going to be a wild day. If my other soldiers find out they will make me pay for them as well so I hope the general will keep it a secret."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 pm
Midnight sighed. "Yeah. I took a big maturity trip."

Fade smiled, tears spilling down her cheeks. "And you with mine, my love~"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm
Jaybomb walks up to Draid and Fade. "Well...it looks like that either me or Dusk are going to be the last two Hedgecat kids to get married...but congrats you two."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm
Martini chuckled, his eyebrows wiggling. "oooOOooo, Middy's a big girl now..." He said with some sarcasm, some seriousness. "Good for you, babe." He said, fully serious.

Draid smiled bashfully. "So, um, what do we do now?" He asked Fade,a little embarrassed that he had no clue what to do. Something told him that they should sit on the roof and watch the day pass them. Something told him that he should carry her bridal-style into her room and make love to her, and another thing told him to frolic in the gardens with her. Just so many options...  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:52 pm
Fenrir pops the cap off the bottle using the side of the bar, and brought it to his lips. The smell was rancid, and the taste bitter, but he needed a good release. The search for his family history was ending with dead end after dead end, and he was getting livid. And Briar was babysitting right now, so he couldn't visit her. He glances over to the man hugging Dust, and figured they were related due to the similarities. He'd introduce himself later, after they've caught up. Until then, time to chase the buzz. He takes a swig, and makes a face of pure disgust. He hated the taste of beer. He was more of a wine kind of guy. He looks to Volk, "Hey, do you have any wine by chance?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff