Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:30 pm
Aaron sighed as he turned to lean against the wall next to the door with his arms folded. "Lexayy's back..." he sort of grumbled, having not been on good terms with anyone really since the group split. Once his parents broke up, he was actually the first to drift away, not really wanting to talk to the others about it and snapping at them for their trouble instead. "She thinks we all lied to her about staying bffs and keeping in touch, not that she's entirely wrong..." he said looking away from X.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 pm
When X heard that Lexayy was back his eyes shot open. He sighed Then leaned on the wall "Its not that we lied. Things change over time" he said not looking at Aaron. Life always has surprises and X knew that for sure. X barely remembers What Lexayy looked like he only had a Vague picture in his mind of years ago.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:45 pm
"That's what I said. Still no excuse, at least to her." Aaron said closing his eyes. This was probably the first time he'd had any contact with X in god knew how long. "But maybe if she gave us a chance we could smooth things out again!" he said, raising his voice as he called into the bathroom again.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:51 pm
X looked at the Door "The Only way we are gonna get her out of there would be a girl to go in there" He said scratching his head. Then he looked down the Hall then Sighed "I could get my Sister to Help out" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:54 pm
Aaron shrugged. "It's either that or we stake the place out. She's gotta come out for food eventually."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:02 pm
X passed By Aaron not even giving him eye contact and went to his classroom where his sister was in. He went into the class when to his Sisters desk in the Back grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of her seat to the door of the room The teacher looked at them Both. "Where are you two going?" she asked. X Looked back "We have a Family Emergency" he said as he pulled her out to where Aaron was Waiting. "I got Her"he said as he let go of his twins wrist and put his hands in his pocket of his Varsity Jacket and leaned on the wall  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 pm
Ama had been drawing in her notebook when X just walked in and pulled her out of the classroom. She raised an eyebrow at the mention of a family emergency, but followed, rubbing her wrist once he let her go in front of Aaron, who was by the girl's bathroom for some reason. "Ow, Xavier, you didn't have to yank me out of class, you could have just told me to follow you." She snapped. Whether her twin realized it or not, all those sports had made him much stronger, and it didn't take much to bruise his frailer sister. "Why'd you drag me out here?" She asked, looking between the two now, obviously irritated to have just been dragged around like nothing. They already treated her like nothing as it was.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:17 pm
X looked at his sister "Lexayy is Back..." he said without looking at his Twin as he just stared at the floor. "She believes we lied when we promised to be friends forever" he added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 pm
Hearing this, a rueful smile came to Ama's face as she let out a small laugh. "She wouldn't be wrong. Then again, in her little world she imagined everyone wouldn't change and leave her." She said with a voice full of spite. "Fine, I'll see if I can convince her to come out." Ama decided, mainly since she didn't want to be around X or Aaron at the moment, having her own hurt feelings towards both of them.

Walking in now, Ama casually made her way past the stalls until she spotted Lexayy huddled in a corner. Silly girl forgot to lock the door. She always was a tad forgetful. Joining her now, Ama locked the stall door behind her, preventing Lexayy from escaping. "So what's the plan now? Wait here until we all join back up together as friends and bust down the door to sing you back into happiness?" Ama asked, her tone changing from its normal harshness over the last few years to the softer tone that Lexayy remembered. Squatting down, Ama kept her butt off the floor, but hugged her legs to her chest and rested her head on her knees.

"I know how you feel Lexayy, but everyone changed when we got to high school and you left. X and I can hardly even look at each other now." She murmured, hoping her friend would not just be tuning her out from the second she heard her voice.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm
((EDIT: I got ninja'd! >.<))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:39 pm
((Haha sorry, I even previewed it before I posted just in case! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:46 pm
((Check the post times. You posted just moments before I did, so mine probably didn't get the chance to show up. xp ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:47 pm
((Yeaaaaaah. You want me to edit and save that post for a little later so you have someone to rp with?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:54 pm
((nah, it's fine xD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200