Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:47 pm
He looked to Baulken and the dwarf shrugged. Cris hugged her and then blushed as she looked up at him. Yeah he could see the sadness, but there was nothing he could do.

"Oh.....sorry....." Cris reluctantly let her hand go but wrapped an arm around her waist and guided her back to the table where Baulken was pouring drinks.

When everyone was seated, he raised a glass.
"To friends.....new adventures await us I am sure."
He chugged his glass and Cris saluted Baulken and then Yamille before he downed his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh.....I am sure they will be alright. The ladies will be harsh, but not overly so, so it will all be alright."

Aeriolous was not about to tell her what caused the ruckus and was not going to admit he peeped in the hole either.
He smiled and began to walk.

"Shall we get something to eat? It's going to get busy soon...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:04 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Yamille could not help but giggle when he blushed for he looked so cute when he did so. She was happy she was still here with him. Sitting she snuggled close to him before grinning. "agreed" she said downing hers before holding it out to Baulken, "ok short stuff have you ever been so drunk you have blacked out?" Her tone and self was but to her cheerful partying way.

"Ummm if you say so but still can worry" Amity said as she looked back one last time before walking beside him. Her mother said some times there was no greater wrath then that of a woman's rage. But she would stay out of it. "Busy how?" she asked as Malag followed behind them, "and yes some thing to eat would be wonderful."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:36 pm
Baulken laughed.
"Of course! The great demon games was when I was so drunk I blacked out. I was cheering my brethren on and the beer was flowing freely that day. We had won when the real party started. Lareth the Terrible cracked open his best to help us celebrate and that is the last I remember of that day."
He poured another round for them all.
"Alright it's my turn....Mmmm....Yamille, same question."

Cris chuckled as he could see the dwarf definitely passing out from too much drink at a party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There is the funeral tomorrow but there is much to be done in preparation and such. After we eat, I would like to take you to our eldest historian. She can give you all the details of what we do for funerals.

Not only are we saying goodbye and mourning, but we also celebrate his life. We have a celebration in his honor....so its somber first, then joyous by the end."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:12 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Hey This will be the second time I have been asked something" Yamille said giving Baulken a look as she chugged another one of her drink, "I think I out do you both in four glasses now." She laughed before looking for something that had a stronger kick to it and opening it. When she did the smell fulled the house. "I lost count after five times" she said grinning, "But most of my black outs are around friends so they know what happened or care for me when I do drink to much." Smelling what every she opened she took a sip. "whoa that strong and now my turn" she said looking at Cris, "Every been skinny dipping?"

Hearing the word funeral Amity stopped smiling as they walked. Touching the hair clip she wear around her neck now she really missed him but was ready to say bye to him no matter how much it hurt. "I see" she said softly. She would learn what she could so she would not iunslut any one. "So where should we eat?" she asked  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:27 am
Cris thought some.
"Hmm. No, because I already bathe naked in the bath house where the springs are...so I can't say yes because I have to wash naked in front of others."
He chugged his drink and offered his glass to Yamille to fill up with what she just opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am sorry to bring it up, but I wanted you know what was happening here soon."
Aeriolous thought of where to eat and remembered a few stands that sold some good food. He would have taken her to a stand that served drow delicacies (bugs and such) but that would be a bit too much for her.

He led the group to the unique park garden they had where there was a lone cart that had delicious smells coming from it.

He waved to the man behind the cart and he brightened up.

"Did you make my favorite today?"

The male nodded.
"Of course I did. I heard you were back in town and knew you would visit me sooner or later. I see you brought a guest this time. I am surprised our king hasn't scared you away with his chattering."
He bowed his head to Amity.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"OOOOoooooo sounds like fun" Yamille said smiling and trying to image him in the bath house washing. It made her blush and giggle before she poured him some more to drink. She would have to check out this bath house for her self later. "ok your trun to ask some one some thing" she said happily drinking and forgetting about her worry. So much so sh began to lean in to him.

"No need to be sorry" Amity said smiling at him the best she could, "It is still hard for me to think of him as gone but I will slowly acppet that." It would be hard but if she throw her self in to her studies she knew she would be fine. It helped when her father passed but...this seemed to hurt so much more. Walking up to the cart she cursted and smiled at the man behind it. "No I am very much enjoying his chatting and learning what I can from him" she said, "In fact if I was more up for it I would probably be chatting his ears off asking him questions."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:50 am
Cris thanked her for the drink and looked to Baulken.
"Hmm.....so Baulken, have you ever been 'tossed'?"

Baulken frowned.
"Tossed?"

Cris nodded. "Yes, tossed. I hear the humans like to pick up smaller people and toss them. You haven't been tossed, have you?"

Baulken guffawed.
"No! By the stone, I haven't. I would break a mans hands before I would allow them to pick me up like a child!"

Cris downed his drink and grinned.
"Good to hear."

The talking and drinking went on for hours and Cris was the first to pass out, so poor Yamille couldn't lean on him anymore.

The dwarf looked groggy but he still up and holding his booze.
"I will win this time....I know it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vendor chuckled and looked to them both.
"I hope your both hungry, as I just finished marinating the food for grilling."

Aeriolous nodded
"We are indeed hungry and I am glad you are ready to grill. Your food always tastes best when its right off the grill."

"Naturally it does. Things are meant to be eaten hot and fresh"

He began to grill and a sweet smoky scent filled the air. Soon food was plated and the two were sitting on the grass nearby with their plates of food.
It consisted of grilled fruits and chicken.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Yamille was buzzed and red cheeked and that was about it as she smiled and laughed at Baulken before getting up. "yayayayaya" she said waving a hand at him, "now help me get this one drunk to his bed and we can see how is the last on standing. She took Cris one arm and waited for short stuff to get the other one. The two got him to the bed before she tucked him in and closed the door. Going to the table she said f**** it to the cups and gave her self and Baulken a bottle each to drink. "all right how many girls have you heart broken short stuff?" she asked.

Amity smiled sweetly before she blushed as she tummy growled. She could not help it for the food just smelt so good. She waited till it could down a bit before she took a bite of some of the grilled fruits. "wow this is my first time having grilled fruit and its amazing." she said before trying the chicken. Malag jsut smiled and cruled up for a cat nap as the two eat.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:54 am
Baulken liked her train of thought as they both now held their respective bottles.
"MMmm.....broken hearts.....mmmm....plenty. I am a stallion not to be tied down. I am a lone wolf! I know I will break plenty more, but I cannot see myself being tied down. I like to roam. I like to be able to do my own thing."

The dwarf lifted his bottle and took a heavy swig.

"Leesss see....a queshion for you....Hmm....What's the wildest thing you have ever done?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I never thought to grill fruit, but it turns out, its pretty good. Though its more of an acquired taste for those with an open mind. Hence why our vendor friend doesn't get very many customers."

Aeriolous gave the man a thumbs up who simply smiled and busied himself with work. He looked to Amity.

"There are traditional foods, but we haven't quite got them to grow here in the mountain yet. I think in a few years we should have some interesting roots and fruits for you to try."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:11 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ok Yamille had to think about that one for a bit for she had lived so long everything was not wild any more but a normal thing in her life. "Lets see me and my friend being banished from a country for we got the king so drunk that he and us went around the city causing chaos...it was fun but he was so pissed when he woke the next morning and did not remember a thing" she said grinning as she took a swag, "That was lots of fun and some how my gf ended up in the kings bed and I ended up in two young twins beds.....I can't remember where we picked them up." She just laughed at the memory for it was a good one.

"I see will if you want I could see if I could help" Amity said as she eat, "I do plan of going to the other elven races and staying and living with them. I could probably see what I can learn from the forest elves and the water elves to help grow things." The ice elfs traded for fruits and greens but it was when they started to trade for soil that they where about to start growing little food in the ice north.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:39 pm
Baulken Whistled.
"Twins eh? Plucky girl, never would have pegged you to be so wild!"
He chuckled and took another drink.
"Ok, now ask me a quession."
Baulken took yet another drink as his speech became more slurred.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When you are through with your time with them, you are always welcome to return and share any knowledge you may garner from them to help us with our produce. In return, once we get a crop established and such, we would be willing to make trades with them as our thanks."

Aeriolous was about to get up and ask for more, but the vendor was there with a platter with more fruit and chicken on skewers for them to eat and share.
Aeriolous bowed his head in thanks and the man bowed and left them alone to talk again.

"Tell me Amity....from what you have seen here....do we.....my people have a chance to flourish somehow?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:29 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"ok lets see now" Yamille said drinking happily as she thought of something. But they did get through most of the truths all ready in the night and it had been a blast. "man this is getting hard" she said with a laugh, "ok have you every took on a weird job just for the money?"

"I shall do that and I am sure they would love that too" Amity said as she eat more, "I know my mother people always love new trade routes with other races. since it helps them out and I am sure you would love some of the furs, leathers and bone weapons they have there."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:22 pm
“Tell me about the other clans. What makes them unique? What makes them tick? What are they known for in exports and such?”

Aeriolous took a bite of fruit and quietly chewed. He honestly did not care for his lighter cousins, because no one had come to help them during the war and then after. Emissaries and letters had been sent pleading for help…but no one had ever replied.

It was a wonder he was even speaking to Amity, but she was different. When he first met her, she gave him a smile and a warm welcome.

She had been the only one to do so as everyone else failed to look at him or acknowledge him, even though he tried to be polite.

Thank goodness he lived in this realm. Lareth was a stern and unforgiving ruler if you crossed him, but he was also very accepting and willing to hear recommendations and suggestions on how to make the realm better for all inhabitants.

It was then he noticed how the circulating air had grown a tad chilly. Night outside the mountain had come. He was surprised at how quickly it had come, but then again, he had a very busy day and he had good company.

Tomorrow was going to be crazy as Lareth was expected to come for the funeral and bring some of his best winery for the celebration burial. People were doing to be a** drunk for the next few days….Good thing he gave everyone time off.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:41 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity face light up as she put her food down before she thought it over for she could start any where with the other types of elves. As she opened her mouth she could not stop as she went in to every detail she new about the others elves; from life to langue, religion, clothes, skin colour and hair color. She did not once stop for air as she want on and on. There was some thing she did not know and she told him she would tell him after she spent time with them. She did not stop for air or to finish her food as she kept going on and on till she lost track of time . It was not till malag shifted to her lager cat form and put a paw on the girls mouth.

"O I was stuck in a rant I guess....sorry" Amity said Blushing, "but yea there is so much you could learn from the other races out there and thats why I want to travel to see them."

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:22 pm
Perhaps the question he posed was not the right one, as it got Amity to go into a very long speech about more than he wanted to know at the moment. Where he thought he was going to get more simplified answers, he was bombarded with almost all the information of each clan that she knew about.

He didn't even notice how long she spoke, until Malag had shifted into her larger cat form and placed a paw on Amity's mouth to shush her.

Thank goodness.....he was not about to be rude and say he only wanted a general answer from the get go.

"It is quite alright. I think I have gained much more knowledge than before and it will help knowing about the clans should we go ahead and decide to open up trade routes."

Having finished the food hours ago and the vendor already gone, Aeriolous stood up and stretched before he offered her a hand up.

"I'm sure that when you do go visit them, they will welcome you and your knowledge with open arms. Shall we head back home? It is late."

((Sorry, gonna push this a long just a tad. Hope you don't mind))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day began before dawn, as Aeriolous and many others were preparing for the funeral and for the feast. Smells of food filled the air as Aeriolous helped prepare his brothers body and grave. Once that was prepared, he went back and woke Amity to let her know, things would be start as soon as Lareth arrived.

He excused himself from her to allow her time to get up and do as she needed. Meanwhile she was doing that, everyone was washing up and dressing up. Where most deaths there would be somber colors and clothing, the drow almost threw colorful parties to say goodbye to their loved ones. People were dressed up in nice clothes, but the colors were colorful and they were made to also be flexible so they could dance later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lareth had arrived and Aeriolous, Amity, and the Drow elders welcomed the demon king and his guest, who, much to Aeriolous's surprise was Cynthia.

Aeriolous clasped her hands in his in greeting and bowed over them.

"Good to see you my lady. I do hope you remember me?"  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces