Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama In a Small Town((Need One Male// Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yeah sure
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:22 pm
Victor was surprised when suddenly the other was above him. He knew full well that this will not end well on both ends. But his body wanted it so badly.

[From the way things are looking it might have to go to PM soon huh?]

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.
But, there's just something about
This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
Licking your fingers like you're done and,
You've decided there is so much more than me.
And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew kissed Victors neck, and then his hands were in the others pants.He stopped though he removed his hands from the others boxers, and kissed his neck one more time biting before he backed away.No he couldn't do this.No matter how much he yearned for it he couldn't do it."N...No we....we can't. I don't even know if you actually want this." He said his voice coming all husky. God his pants were becoming uncomfortable, he knew that Victor could see the situation that was down below, but all he could think about was the fact that he should have worn looser jeans this morning.

User Image

So, what if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to?

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:37 pm
[ Hope you don't mind me using your cell phone ringing to start off my post. ]

The call never got through since no one answered at the other end. Ren sighed as he pocketed the device and murmured a farewell. Not like there wasn't anyone in there, the house being entirely empty, and so Ren had gotten used to the one-sided conversations. He left his house, running a hand through his dark hair before glancing down the street. Victor didn't answer his phone. Ren guessed that the guy was probably sleeping, little did he know, and he felt a bit dissapointed that he couldn't meet up with Victor before school began.
It wasn't like he was avoiding a ride with his girlfriend, no, well, yes. He didn't want to suffer an awkward car ride to school was all. Ever since that incident a week ago, she's been giving him quiet talk. Since Evelyn practically gave him a ride to and from school everyday, now that they were having this...conflict, Evelyn has been cold lately.
And so Ren thought that if he hung out with Victor today, that he could avoid his girlfriend. But apparently his friend wasn't picking up and Ren was left waiting in front of his house for twelve minutes and forty six seconds.

Her engine could be heard down the street, and the skid of her wheels was all too familiar. Evelyn's car was a street car, a racing prodigy. Her engine revved before she skidded to a stop in front of Ren's house, unlocking the doors as she stared forward with an expressionless face. Ren opened her door hesitantly and entered, seating himself besides her before closing the door. The car lurched forward and Evelyn made it an effort to not speak to Ren.

Ren sighed and leaned back. "Well...Good morning..." He looked at her, at her pale and beautiful face, and tried to sound a little loving. But her expression didn't budge and Ren gave up. Nonetheless, they came to school. Ren was out of the car even before the engine was turned off. He slammed the car door and entered school a little pissed off, if not irritated.

Evelyn waited for a moment, flinching as the door slammed before watching his back further itself from her longingly. She missed Ren, that was for sure, and had wanted desperately to be with him smiling and talking and laughing and loving like they used to. But first, Evelyn had to wash his hands of that b***h, Abigail. She let her head rest at the wheel, turning off the car and gave off a pained moan before leaning back and looking at the ceiling of the car.
Yes, she must and will crush Abigail. She left the car with a sort of dominance and elegance, leaning against the hood as she waited for her friends to come. Little did she know Alexander was...preoccupied and Alicia was probably busy on her way over.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm
[Its alright]

Victor laid there. His heart was pounding. He really wished that we went on. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have" he said regretting taking those pills earlier. His instinct told him to run before he got a bad beating which he thought would be coming. Then so he did. As he ran he thought about things that should help loosen his pants. Old ladies, or just women in general works.... dead kittens... his mom... It wasn't long until the tightness had gone away.

Somehow it wasn't long until he was back at school. But he ends up making an a** of himself by tripping right when he got into the door. It didn't help the fact he left his t-shirt behind. His face went red when he realized this. He grabbed a spare shirt from his backpack and put it in."This ******** sucks.... Not only did he stop at the best part... but... he is sure to hate me now..."

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Who's to know if
your soul will fade at all?
The one you sold to fool the world,
You lost your self esteem along the
Way Yeah, Good god!
Your coming up with reasons,
Good God! Your dragging it out,
Good god! It's the changing of the
seasons, I feel so raped, So Follow
Me down, just Fake it!

User Image

Lissie was almost too school when she realized she should probably call and see if Ren needed a ride. He probably didn't want to ride to school with miss not so fun too be around ever. She reached over to the other seat, and grabbed her phone dialing before turning down the music and bringing the phone to her ear.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:16 pm
A growl sound came from Victor. Some people were staring at him. Most of them surprised how wide awake he looked for once. Or surprised to see him so... angry about something.

[Probably didn't see that Victor ran, so I'm going to point it out]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm
Ren leaned his chair back and staring at the ceiling as he did. There were already a couple of people in class. Girls peeked at him and giggled, too scared to talk to him directly. He sighed and snapped the chair back on all fours before reaching into his pocket. He answered when he saw Lissie's caller id. "Hello?" He paused, looking around before turning his back to the girls and spoke a little quieter. "What's up Lissie?" His eyes wandered and he found himself dying to hear her reply. His friends were comforting ever since his girlfriend had gotten angry with him.

He looked down at his desk, waiting, before the door opened. Victor entered with a flustered face. Ren watched him for a bit before motioning to the desk next to him silently. He was still on the phone with Lissie. "Ah, if you were wondering, I'm already at school. First period hasn't started yet though."

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:23 pm
Victor took a deep breath to calm himself before he took a seat. At this point he wished he brought two cans of monster. As he took out the can of delicious caffeine, and energy chugged the whole can in around 30 seconds before placing the empty can back in his bag.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:13 am
User Image

Who's to know if
Way Yeah, Good god!
Me down, just Fake it!

User Image

Lissie pouted to herself, she felt like a bad friend."Oh babe, I am so sorry. I was going to give you a ride, I was too late though, I'm sorry, I will be on time tomorrow darling." She said as she made an illegal u turn and broke about two speed limits to get to school before the first bell rang. She unbuckled her seat belt, now in the school parking lot. "I'm in the lot, I will be inside in just a minute." She said before hanging up. Some people would think that she talked funny, because she called all her friends babe, and darling, and dollface, and stuff like that all the time, but she had done it since she was little so people got used to it after a while.

She made her way across the parking lot. She had gotten a terrible spot at the beginning of the year, but only because she had taken forever to go get the paper work filled out. She walked through the hall, and into their first period class. She was wearing, a tight pink t shirt, and one of her notoriously short skirts. She kept this in mind as she sat down, always the perfect lady."Ren, good too see you, have you noticed that something seems to be eating at out poor victor." She said smiling deviously at the pink haired boy."Which lucky girl got your lovely panties in a knot?" She asks looking at him her head leaned to the side.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:17 am
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew did not need any help removing the stiffness from his jeans. As soon as Victor bolted he was limp. He could not believe that he had done that. It wasn't that andrew hadn't wanted to, he definitely did.. He just didn't think they should have done it that quick. Not to mention it had to be the drugs in Victor. The affects of love must have come back, there was no way he would have kissed andrew if they hadn't. God andrew felt like the stupidest person on earth.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 am
Victor felt his face burning. But there was no way he'd say it was Andrew. He didn't want him to be more pissed off than he might be anyway. "I... it was Ashley... she was really..." he wasn't sure what to say, "Well, lets just say she was using one of the more unusual ways to get some Z" he figured using a name like Ashley would work since there are so many girls named Ashley.

Most people would know that he didn't quite care how some girls would go as far as using their own bodies as payment for Zydrate.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:42 am
User Image

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew did not need any help removing the stiffness from his jeans. As soon as Victor bolted he was limp. He could not believe that he had done that. It wasn't that andrew hadn't wanted to, he definitely did.. He just didn't think they should have done it that quick. Not to mention it had to be the drugs in Victor. The affects of love must have come back, there was no way he would have kissed andrew if they hadn't. God andrew felt like the stupidest person on earth. He got off the couch, and turned punching the wall. His hand went through the sheet rock, and he winced.

He went into the kitchen grabbing a baggie, and a handful of ice from the freezer.Then he had his jacket in his hand and was in his car, he backed out, and then sped to school.He got out slamming his door, and ran too first period.He was walking into the door, when he remembered that he shared this class with Victor Ren and Lissie.Great he should have skipped first period.His hand was sort of throbbing, and the ice was slowly numbing it. His cheeks reddened as he made sure not to look at victor. He took a seat as far away from the trio as possible.

User Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:50 am
Victor stared at his desk as Andrew had come in. His fears were true. He was angry at him for what he did. That made it felt as if he'd just been punched in the stomach. Or perhaps a bad reaction because of the drugs, and the monster. Either way he wasn't a pleasant feeling.

He wished more than ever he had another monster with him. Even if it would have been a bad idea to have another so soon he really wanted to chug another one. He felt his heart pounding in his chest.

Also... what is the right way to react without giving out that he was never straight to begin with. The charade went so long that he was scared to see what would happen if they knew the truth.

He didn't listen of some students started whispering in wonder if he had a hangover as some girls said earlier, or if he was high as usual, and he was just experiencing a bad reaction..

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image

Who's to know if
Way Yeah, Good god!
Me down, just Fake it!

User Image

Lissie laughed. Of course it was ashley, she knew who he was talking about. That girl was NASTY! She shook her head still chuckling. "Aww sweetie do you want me to tell her too keep her filthy paws away from our precious Victor?" She said as she finished the last of her monster java. She set her sights on the trash can and threw it, it bounced off the wall landing right in the can and she clapped."Yay, my record is still clean!" She said holding her hand out to Ren for a high five.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:49 pm
Victor smiled, "That would be nice" he said. At least it was somewhat true since Ashley did try to get some Zydrate that way just the other day. At least it wasn't completely a lie. Then he realized that it could have been her that had her way last week at the party. The thought of that made him sick. He looked like he really was going to puke. "E-excuse me!" he said running out of the class room to the bathroom where he managed to hold everything in until he got to a toilet were he proceeded to prey to the porcine god.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff