Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:58 pm
He smiled. "Where are you going?" he asked curiously. He took a step closer to her. What would his dad say if he saw him with a girl? Maybe he'd be proud. His dad liked girls very much; he had a new girl come over every few weeks when Fae was out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:01 pm
"Oh really? Ideas about what?" playfully asks Fenrir. "And you don't deserve me. You deserve far greater." He accepts her kiss, and pulls her as close as possible, feeling her soft body against his.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:02 pm
Rose smiled. "I was going to see mommy..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:33 pm
B.E.N. looked at the girl curiously. He then gave a big smile.

"I don't think you'll be able to keep him, Ella. He belongs to a good friend of mine and I don't think he'll be giving him up any time soon."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:38 am
((Okay, long story short, my modem broke because it was too old, and so we got a new one, which is now too new for my router. Aaahh! I'm on the iPhone again. I'll let you guys know when I can post regularly again. I'm so sorry! Thanks for being patient!

Briar giggles and kisses him back more roughly. She pulls away and winks as she says, "Ideas about what I'm gonna do with you next." She kisses him again and pulls the covers over them. She felt so warm, and so loved.
Sawyer thought of his own mother. "Oh! Who's your mama?" he asked. He could smell the cookies, but his eyes were locked on something- or someone- far more wonderful to him.
Wow, she's very pretty...
Ella gasped and held B.E.N. closer. She lost thought of her previous character and assumed her regular personality.
"No?"
Ha!
"But I want him! He's mine!" she whined. She stomped her feet on the ground and squealed, much like a child would.
Suddenly, she remembered her father.
What would he do to her if she failed?!
She gasped and began to shake as she set B.E.N. down. "But, I mean, I can... live without him." she said nervously.
Daddy will beat me for sure if I don't succeed!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:11 am
((It's okay! ^w^))

Fenikkusu became a bit suspicious at Ella. She previously seemed to be a girl seeking help after a rape attack. But what she had just revealed, a strand of what may be her real personality, now has Fenikkusu keeping a closer eye on this girl. "Right. How about we go to the kitchen and find you something to eat?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 am
((It's all good. Return when you can.))

Fenrir chuckles, "And what would that be?" he asks, a grin spreading across his face. He enjoyed the warmth they shared. He felt amazing with her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:09 am
((It's no problem at all.))

Rose smiled. "Queen Frost."
He's so kind! Is he a prince? No, his clothes are all torn. Hmm...  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:33 pm
((I'm back in business! xd "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"))

Ella smiled sweetly. "Oh, that sounds wonderful! Lead the way, please!" she asked, batting her eyes. She was a bit hungry, and if she ate too much, she could always excuse herself to the bathroom and, well, take care of that issue as she often did.
Briar chuckled and blushed, whispering something unmentionable into his ear. She kissed him softly afterwards, letting her words sink in. Nothing could tear her apart from this moment. Well, except...
Rrrrr....
Briar's stomach grumbled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten since the night before. As much as she didn't want to leave, she looked Fenrir in the eyes and said, "I'm starving. Wanna run to the kitchen? We can bring our food back here, if you wanna."
Sawyer's eyes lit up, and he said without thinking, "Miss Frost? She's your mama? No wonder you're so pretty!" He blushed deeply at the realization of his words, and he muttered, "Sh-she's in the kitchen, I think. I could take you there. I mean, you know where it is already, but I, I mean, I... s-sorry. Let's go, please."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:45 pm
B.E.N. ran to Rose's side. "Yeah! C'mon! I smell cookies!" he giggled, hopping from foot to foot.

Fenikkusu nodded and led the way to the kitchen.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:50 pm
Rose's whole muzzle turned redder than her father's fur, and she smiled. "U-Uhm, okay...D-Do you really think I'm pretty?" She asked, grabbing Sawyer's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm
((Welcome back!))

Fenrir was in mid thought, attempting to comprehend how exactly one would go about doing such an act without breaking bones... "Huh? Oh, right, food. Damn... Yeah, let's go." He wanted nothing more than to know how she planned to achieve such an interesting act, but nourishment came first. He begrudgingly rises from the bed once more, and is once again greeted with the sheer cold.

((And she's a bulimic? Jeez. She is the epitome of stupidity.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:12 pm
((She is because she has to be.))
(("I hope she'll be a fool--that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool... You see, I think everything's terrible anyhow... And I know. I've been everywhere and seen everything and done everything."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby))

Sawyer's blush deepened, and he could almost hear his father's voice.

"You wanna impress girls, kid? You've gotta leave 'em wanting more,"
"H-how do I do that?"
"Well, if they ask you if they're hot, just kinda shrug."
"What if she is really pretty?"
"If you tell her that, she'll move on to the next guy. Just take my word for it, kid: treat 'em like dirt, and they'll cling to your shoe like gum."

Sawyer squeezed Rose's hand and said flatly, "Yeah, I guess so." He wanted to tell her "absolutely," but he didn't want her to lose interest in him. "C'mon," he said, "Let's get to the kitchen."
I wish I had something to give her. Father gives Mother lots of things. Maybe I can get something for Rose later.
Ella's heels clicked as she went down the hallway. The echoes disturbed her, and she shouted, "Shut up!"
"Shut up... Shut up..."

She rolled her eyes and looked at Fenikkusu. "I hate echoes. They're so creepy. I've seen one too many horror movies!" She giggled and smiled flirtaciously. Her stomach reminded her of her destination, so she stayed quiet and followed behind him.
Briar threw her clothes on and tossed Fenrir his. She loved the puzzled look on his face. "I teach best by example," she said with a wink, opening the door and taking his hand once he was decent.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff