Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:19 pm
So, with Crystal and Yellow riding on Bahamut and Shiro riding on Ra the golden Skarmory it didn't take long for them to reach the cabin by the lake at the foot of mountain. In fact, since they were flying instead of traveling on foot, they actually made it down ahead of Gold and Silver. Of course, Crystal wasn't too concerned about them since even though Mt. Silver could be considered a dangerous place with lots of ferocious high leveled wild pokemon, both boys were seasoned pokemon trainers with dependable teams of strong, obedient pokemon that could handle just about anything the mountain decided to throw at them. Shiro, by contrast, was still supposed to be recovering from his ordeal with Team Rocket while Yellow was on the verge of passing out. Making sure those two made it down the mountain in one piece was Crystal's top priority at the moment.

Once they made it to the cabin Crystal set about fetching towels for herself, Shiro, and Yellow so they could dry off. Then she set about building a fire in the fireplace so it would still be warm inside the cabin even once the sun went down. Crystal also utilized the cabin PC to rotate the pokemon on her team, cycling out her Bahamut (Salamence) and Razor (Excadrill) in exchange for her Ifrit (shiny Arcanine) and Shinigami (shiny Haxorus). She let Fluffy and Ifrit out to lounge by the fireplace to provide additional heat for the room. Yellow dozed off with her Pikachu on her lap using Ifrit for a pillow.

"Now then, I guess I should get some snacks ready," Crystal concluded as they finally seemed to be properly settled into the cabin.

Pokemon Egg Status
It's making sounds inside! It's going to hatch soon!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:46 pm
Shiro had eventually gotten off of Ra once they had gotten to the mountain base at Crystal's cabin, and proceeded to recall the bird pokemon, looking depressed as he truged on in, taking a towel thankfully while quietly pulling out his laptop from honestly enough, in a spot near Crystal's own computer, and opened it up, and working with conjunction to his Pokedex to change Fushichou, his blaziken for oddly enough, a Shiny Absol, and his Prinplup for an empty space, since he felt the egg continuing to move within his grasp, once he got things done and was dry, he had changed back into his PJ's within the clothes, and laid in bed with Nightblade, the Absol, laying beside his trainer looking worried in general at the down in emotions Shiro was, though Raiden did get out and tried to continue his Tirade about Shiro's cowardice, only to nearly get KO'ed by a Night Slash from Nightblade, so on, it still had Shiro curling a bit holding the egg to him protectively, as well as letting his head rest on Absol's own body as well as a pillow.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:56 pm
Gold and Silver finally reached the cabin just before sunset.

By that time Crystal had let out the rest of her current team of pokemon. Dash was helping out in the kitchen, using his psychic powers to mind the stove and do the cooking because he knew Crystal was terrible at it. Snowy and Taki were both curled up by the fireplace basking in the glow of the fire. Shinigami went outside on the porch to keep watch.

Since Shiro and Yellow had both basically gone to bed already, it was up to Crystal to explain what had happened with the pseudo Ho-oh at the summit of Mt. Silver after they had separated from Gold and Silver. Other than that the night was fairly quiet and that came as a relief after the day's ordeal.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal was up early again the following morning. Gold was drooling in one of the guest beds while Silver managed to sleep in a much more dignified manner with his Weavile resting at the foot of his own guest bed. Yellow was still curled up on Crystal's shiny Arcanine, not that Ifrit seemed to mind being used for a spare bed. Crystal decided to slip outside to watch the sunrise.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm
Shiro of course had a fitful sleep, mainly around his friends, and of course his pokemon all leaving him, to Team Rocket alone, and eventually being dealt much worse than before, and his mind was quite inventive, to the point when he'd 'die', he'd finally snap awake, sitting up, causing Nightblade to look up with a tired yawn seeing his trainer up "morning master... are you alright? you look pale." Shiro looked to Nightblade, before sighing a bit and grunted lightly "just some bad dreams..." he said, causing the Absol nod a bit, knowing Shiro had been plagued with them every once in a while, but it was mainly, from what he heard, of Team Rocket catching his Pikachu, more than anything. "i see... well.. either way, your human friend is outside watching dawn rise, if you want to head out." Shiro shook his head, rubbing the egg lightly "no... that's fine... i.. well.." he mumbled, not really able to figure out what he wanted to do, given he was so conflicted by what Raiden and Ra had said to him, knowing full well Kurohoshi, his Lucario was also likely pissed at him about his over-cautiousness about being with other humans, or being in the public eye, and his own self depreciation of his own skills at training to not try finishing at least one gym challenge and go to the Conference.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:07 pm
Sensing that Shiro had awakened, Dash stirred at the foot of the bed in the main bedroom where Crystal had slept. Crystal's Espeon stretched and then jumped down from the bed, skittering out past the guest bedroom and the living room, stopping to nudge Snowy and Taki with a paw before continuing out through the kitchen to make his way outside to alert Crystal. Taki followed suit, remaining in the kitchen to attend to the pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen sink with the aid of his Scald attack to supply the necessary hot water. Snowy, in the meantime, headed for the guest bedroom to hop up onto Shiro's bed.

"Gee, I thought spending yesterday at the hot springs was supposed to make you feel better, but you're almost as pale as I am," Snowy peered up at Shiro.

Crystal came back inside with Dash to check up on Shiro now that he was awake, although she kept quiet so as not to wake the others since scaling Mt. Silver wasn't exactly a picnic yesterday and they were probably pretty tired out from the excursion. Of course, they couldn't afford to take it easy for too long. The Unown made Ho-oh had sought after Shiro and they had been able to release them from that form, but there was still a Lugia and a Rayquaza to worry about. The Rayquaza would be difficult to find since it was probably up in the real Rayquaza's territory flying high in the atmosphere, but if the pseudo Lugia was anything like the real one it had probably retreated to the ocean. With that in mind, Crystal was already planning on making a trip to Olivine to explore the Whirl Islands to search for it. And, while she was at it, she would probably stop off at the Battle Frontier to see how much she had improved since her last visit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:35 pm
Shiro of course glowered at Snowy saying that, sighing a bit and wiping some sweat from his head "it's nothing Snowy, just bad dreams is all." of course he tried to blow it off, but when the dreams felt so damned real it was hard to shake them off, especially when it concerned himself and his friends, lightly hugging the egg a bit while looking to Crystal as she came in and waved a bit, trying to get his mind to forget those dreams for now, while Nightblade spoke up to the Eevee "did something happen to master while i was in Storage? Master Shiro seems... worried, panicky even." of course, he was concerned, given while the Shiny Absol didn't mind not fighting, he was worried something happened to his trainer that he wished he could help with.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:28 pm
Snowy was kind enough to begin explaining to Nightblade what he knew about what had happened to Shiro since he had been rescued from the Team Rocket facility in the Ruins of Alph. Of course, doing so meant he wouldn't be able to harass Shiro, but it was a sacrifice the albino Eevee was willing to make.

"Looks like you didn't sleep so well," Crystal observed speaking in a quiet whisper. "I think you might need some tea or hot cocoa to calm your nerves. And some breakfast while we're on the subject."

"I'll get the kettle going," Dash spoke telepathically before moving to return to the kitchen. Since Crystal and the others had been staying at the cabin with Shiro waiting for him to regain consciousness after his ordeal with Team Rocket the kitchen had been fully stocked so there were plenty of options of what to have for breakfast. Of course, with Shiro looking so pale from his nightmares and the fact that he'd been out of it for so long, Dash decided that plenty of meat was definitely in order. Especially since even now that he was mobile again, Shiro still needed to rebuild his muscles after not using them for so long. It didn't take long for tasty aromas to begin wafting through the cabin once the psychic pokemon got the stove going.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:41 pm
Nightblade went wide-eyed, hearing the tale made the Absol freeze in his tracks "they.. finally got to Master..." he muttered, meanwhile, shiro nodded with a grateful sigh to Dash as the espeon went off to get food and such fixed, sure, he could cook, but he honestly couldn't make 5-star meals or anything, but it would be edible at least. the boy quietly ran a hand over his face lightly before responding "no... i didn't. the nightmares were pretty bad, considering the.. words i exchanged with Raiden and Ra..." he mumbled a bit, and it could be told that it bothered him, but once the aroma's of food hit his senses, he actually started calming down, and a bit of his color went back into his body as he focused a bit "that does smell delicious... maybe i should cook lunch for everyone, so Dash doesn't get overworked though."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 pm
Snowy nodded sagely. "He's lucky he managed to get that message out to Crystal so she knew to go find him. Otherwise, who knows how long they might have managed to hold him captive down there."

"It seems like being captured by Team Rocket like that has put a strain on your relationship with the pokemon that were with you at the time," Crystal pointed out. "You might have to do something pretty major to regain their respect after a thing like that even though they know it wasn't entirely your fault. I'm thinking about hitting up the Battle Frontier when I go to Olivine City to search the Whirl Islands for that Unown Lugia. Maybe you should tag along with me. We could do some tag battles or something. Anyway, the others are still asleep so we should probably talk more about that in the kitchen. You can try to cook lunch later if you want to, but Dash is pretty proud of his work in the kitchen and it gives him a constructive way to exercise his psychic powers without having to battle."

Crystal stepped out of the guest bedroom to head in the direction of the kitchen after that. Dash was preparing generous amounts of eggs, bacon, toast, and sausage so that there would be plenty to go around even once the others started getting up. Taki had finished washing up the dishes from the night before and was helping himself to a mug of hot cocoa. It was certainly nice to have such dependable pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 am
Shiro had pondered the thoughts on that, teaming with Crystal would be a good thing, though he never really hit the Battle Frontier, so it would honestly be his first time as he pondered over things he nodded lightly "probably a good idea, i think i'll join you on the Lugia hunt." he said, lightly getting up and following her out to go enjoy the breakfast, Nightblade meanwhile just closed his eyes, seeing the look in Shiro's eyes, conflicted, unsure of himself, he sighed a bit lightly before getting up "Raiden and Ra may have just made things worse though, exploding on him like that, not that i don't agree, Shiro -should- finish the Gym Challenges and all... it's just.. i know better than to pressure him, especially when he feels extremely uncomfortable when in towns or cities." he said, letting the Shiny Absol climb off the bed as well, and followed after them "i think the only way my master will 'grow a spine' as Ra told him.. is when someone -gives- him a reason to, he doesn't have a reason to ever finish what he started, given his dream is already realized: to be around, befriend, and be companions with pokemon. no one ever knew that because the only one he's told is myself, Raiden, and i think Latias of the Eon Duo."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm
"There's more to being a pokemon trainer than just realizing your own dreams. A pokemon trainer is also responsible for the happiness and well being of his or her pokemon. That means helping them to grow stronger and allowing them to realize their dreams and desires as well," Snowy stated in response to Nightblade. "I mean, take Crystal for example. She used to believe that I wasn't really fit for battling so she would leave me at her house treating me like I was some adorable and helpless little pet pokemon. I didn't mind it so much at first, but the sheltered life just doesn't suit me and it got old fast so I pushed for Crystal to put me on her active team. Sure, it took some convincing, but I didn't back down and now she knows better than to ever leave me behind again. Shiro might be content with his present lifestyle, but some of his pokemon companions want more than to just roam the countryside only battling against wild pokemon. They want to prove to Shiro that they can beat the regional gym leaders and are strong enough to compete in tournaments, but he doesn't give them the opportunity. He should be supporting his team instead of cowering away from society just because being around other people makes him a little bit uncomfortable. And, as his pokemon, you should all be helping him to face his fears instead of enabling him to carry on running away like a pathetic coward."

Once the albino Eevee was finished with his rant he skittered over to Crystal to paw at the leg of her pants to set down a plate for him. His trainer did so reflexively before grabbing a plate for herself as well as her own mug of hot cocoa to wash it down.

"I think you'll like the Battle Frontier," Crystal encouraged Shiro. "Aside from the Frontier Brains in each facility, most of the actual trainers are automated holograms battling with rental pokemon specially trained for the Frontier so it's not like you really have to deal with other people for the most part. The only time you'll be battling against an actual trainer is if you manage to win enough consecutive matches within a facility to bring out the Frontier Brain and that's easier said than done. We probably won't spend too much time there though since we do have to investigate the whereabouts of that Unown Lugia since we don't want to let it be re-captured by Team Rocket. It won't be as easy to shock the Unown out of that form was it was with Ho-oh since Lugia has ungodly defenses, but I'm sure between the two of us we'll be able to think of something."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 pm
Shiro nodded lightly, getting a plate for himself and Nightblade as he wandered over, setting it down he sat down at the table to eat while sighing a bit, and taking a pokeball off the clip and tossed it to the side to let Raiden out, who had his arms crossed, and tapping his foot with an almost vicious looking death glare despite still being small and cute "and just -WHEN- were you going to let me out?" he asked coldly, causing Shiro to sweatdrop "uhm... when you were calm..." of course, this caused him to be fried by a large bolt of electricity, and puffing out black smoke when Raiden yelled "WRONG ANSWER!" of course, Nightbladfe chuckled at the antics of those two, before looking up from his food "hey Raiden.. why don't you get some breakfast from Dash and Shiro's peanut butter and we can talk more with a lack of a violent temper in a little bit?" Raiden glared to the Absol, apparently getting the hint that not all of Shiro's pokemon knew of the betrayal he just turned and quietly went to get some food, while Shiro resumed eating, a bit more quietly than normal as he listened to Crystal's ideas for the day, the Battle Frontier did sound pretty fun, though he didn't mind battling trainers.. it's just being in public places like cities and towns made him uncomfortable because -of- Team Rocket, and this latest mishap with them has really left him in paranoia and tatters in general, unsure he could even protect his Pokemon anymore, from the looks in his eyes, it seemed he was seriously considering just... quitting being a trainer, given he felt himself a failure, if the looks in Raiden's and Ra's eyes were any indication, and he knew he really didn't want to let out Stratos, his Lucario... honestly, he -did- need something to take his mind off trying to do something that inherently stupid and all, so hunting for Lugia and the Frontier would distract him nicely enough "true, but if we have Pokemon who can break through the defensive power with Fixed damage moves, we could be able to handle Lugia if it comes to that."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:15 pm
"You know Shiro, now that you can move on your own again, you might want to check your belongings to make sure they are all in order," noted Crystal. "I had Glitch analyze the stuff in your pack to make sure it wasn't bugged by Team Rocket, but I didn't exactly rifle through your stuff to see what's in there. You should probably make sure nothing has gone missing."

Glancing outside through the cabin windows facing the lake at the foot of Mt. Silver would reveal that Suicune had appeared gliding across the calm waters.

"Now there's something you don't see everyday," Crystal mused watching the legendary beast personifying the North Wind in action.

Silver's Weavile could be seen getting up to fetch some breakfast, also grabbing a plate for Silver and bringing it back to his bed for him. Dash went ahead and levitated a couple of plates of breakfast into the living room for Fluffy and Ifrit sensing that Fluffy didn't want to singe anyone by crowding into the kitchen while Ifrit didn't want to move around too much since Yellow was still sleeping on his back. Shinigami came inside to grab a plate, but went back out onto the porch to settle down to eat while watching Suicune.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 pm
Shiro nodded as he heard the suggestion, given he saw the ugly look from Raiden as he returned with the peanut butter Jar, he finished his own food quickly, given he only had a little compared to the others, and headed back to the bedroom to check his pack, Nightblade looking up from his own plate making him raise an eyebrow, before taking his plate over to Raiden and began conversation with him, to try and calm the Pikachu down.

Shiro meanwhile of course just sat down began going through his stuff, pokedex was there, working, and data still there, let's see, account balance hadn't changed thankfully, for his money. of course he continued to flick through his things, checking the gear one by one, when he came to the badge case, it was a multi-tier case of sorts that slid outto show the tiers especially. granted, it was large enough to hold badges sorted by region, so it held usually his badges from Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova, and when he opened it, and slid out the compartments each, he went wide-eyed, given this was not something he'd expect as his hands started shaking, before his backpack dropped with a thud, and the badge case clattered on the floor" no... the Badges...!!!" of course normally there would've been a loud scream of 'DAMN YOU TEAM ROCKET!' but instead, Shiro just stared at the empty badge case on the floor, eyes dim and hollow, before his upper body flopped back right onto the bed, mind currently now in BSoD mode.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Silver had been about to start on the breakfast that his Weavile had brought him when Shiro collapsed. He took in the sight of Shiro and the empty badge case on the floor, frowning at the implications. He had no way of knowing how many badges Shiro might have collected from each region, but it didn't really matter given that even a small handful of badges could be extremely dangerous in the wrong hands. This was especially true regarding the badges from the Kanto region as very few trainers ever managed to obtain a complete set. Apart from Red and Green, Crystal was actually the only other trainer Silver could think of who had managed to earn all of the Kanto gym badges.

"Shiro, just how many badges did you have in that case?" Silver asked because it was crucial to know just how big a threat Team Rocket might pose with access to Shiro's collection of gym badges. Lance had once activated a device in the Kanto region using just eight badges to summon a phantom Lugia from the depths beneath Cinnabar Island intending to destroy all humans in the region to create a new habitat exclusively for pokemon. If Team Rocket managed to harness the power of the badges they had stolen from Shiro, there was no telling what might happen except that it would most likely spell disaster for more than just a single region.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff