Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 pm
"Yeah, I love music" Victor said, "I'm a big fan of Repo! The Genetic Opera" he added. He happened to name his drug after the drug from the movie. "I also like anime too" he added. It would be neat if they scared interest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:01 pm
((So I'm guessing everyone's at school?))

AJ drove into the school's parking lot with a grin on his face. He'd just come from an awesome three-day trip on the Atlantic coast. He got out of his van and shook his brown hair from his eyes and grabbed his bookbag and bible.
AJ then realized that once again, he was going to have to endure the ridicule of mindless teenagers. He rolled his eyes and sighed as he walked through his school's doors.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"I've heard about 'Repo!', but I've never actually watched it." I informed Victor, "I listen to a lot of Rock, Alternative, and Metal, but I listen to everything else, too. You could call me a music guru." When Victor mentioned anime, my spaz session started. "Oh, my gosh! Me, too!" I squealed, showing off my messenger bag that had most of the characters from 'Soul Eater' on it. "This is one of my favorite animes; it's called 'Soul Eater'." I said, "Ever heard about it?"

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 pm
Victor nodded before he pulled out his spare cell phone which seemed to have tons of charms on it. One of the charms was a Soul Eater charm. Most of the other charms seem to be Kingdom Hearts related "One of my favorites" he said.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
A ℓ у s s α xxxxx S υ м м ε я lxxxx D α и ι ε ℓ s
What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody, how did this happen to me? Wide awake, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

'Come on, open!' I mentally screamed at my locker as I attempted to open it, for the fourth time. It just wouldn't budge! And I wanted to drop somethings off before I headed to her first period, not wanting to lug all of her stuff around all day. But it seemed my locker wasn't going to go easy on the new girl of the school. "Well, today is just not going the way I had hoped it would... First that strange girl, now this!" I whispered furiously to myself. Not like anyone was around to hear me.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JORDAN!PEG!PEAK

it'sX notmyproblem X if X you X don't X see X what X i X see

A giggle escaped Jordan as turned to look at Zara. "Oh, that sounds lovely, but I really shouldn't have any." She took a few steps forwards, eyeing the other students in the hallways. "At least not on the first day of school, ya know?" she said, dropping her iPhone in her backpack's front pocket. "Though, I wouldn't mind a quick shag." she added in a joking manner, a little smirk on her face. Shaking her head, she went back to glancing at those in the school already. "So, who do you have for first period?"

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I stomped my feet and waved my arms excitedly. "Oh, my gosh!" I cheered, "You're so awesome! You like Kingdom Hearts, too? I've only read the manga! I'm planning on buying a Playstation to play the games sometime before I die!" Wow, who would've thought the girlaphobic would be so awesome? Well... I didn't doubt it too badly, but man, is he awesome! I thought we'd only have one commonality, but we're at like... Five after like a minute of friendship, maybe? Badass!

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:33 pm
((Akira has a slight Japanese accent, by the way. From living in Japan. And speaking Japanese. For several years.))

"Want me to work my magic?" I asked Alyssa, my hand lightly resting on her a**. I'd circled around out of sheer boredom. "My touch works wonders, I'm told. I'm absolutely magnificent. By the way, you should tell me your name. Then come home with me. In that order." I let out a light laugh. "Just kidding about the second part. But I would like to know your name."

Zara shrugged. "I don't know. My sister tore up my schedule before I could get a look at it, little hellchild." Despite his words, he had a smile on his face; he adored his three-year-old sister, who adored tearing paper for some reason. She'd go around tearing paper for hours and then just curl up and nap. "So I'm gonna go get another one, and then I'll be able to tell you." He stretched a bit and added, "My offer stands, for the rest of the day. The vodka, not the shag." With a grin, he went into the office to ask for another schedule.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:36 pm
"Really?" Victor asked, "I could always lend you my ps2. I don't really use it anyway" he said since David for some reason gave him a ps3 when he got a newer model.

"There will be a time... when I can leave all of this behind. I can leave Aya, and not care what she said to the others... If only... David thought as Aya was chatting as he tried to get his locker open

"Its such a shame summer had to end. Otherwise I wouldn't have too see that stupid excuse of a human being" she said speaking of her own brother. "Maybe later... if things go well I can give you a special favor" she said with a smirk. Clearly David didn't like the idea, he looked as if he was going to puke

"You have no heart" David spoke quietly so no one else could hear. It sure got Aya angry. But she didn't look as if she'd do anything about it  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"Really?" I smiled wider at Victor, "That would be so awesome! Thank you!" Yep, looks like I'm not gonna be alone this year. This was ********! "What other things do you like?" I asked.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:00 pm
"Zy.... uhh" Victor almost said Zydrate. He didn't need other students to know he was the one that created Zydrate. He managed to stop himself from saying it. "I like to write... sometimes I like cooking" he said instead  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"Well, you already know that I'm a poet and I know it!" I giggled, "I can only cook prepared stuff or simple pastries." I was curious as to what he was going to say first, but I decided not to question him for now.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:09 pm
"I like to make cakes. I think it would be neat to work at a cake shop" Victor said. Glad she didn't ask what he was originally going to say. He was worried he might end up letting it slip. He remembered when David tried his special blend. Well, David stopped talking to him after that...  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"Ooh, I love cake!" I said, "Especially chocolate cake! But Mom won't get me a lot cause it makes me hyper." I frowned at my statement and looked down at the floor.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:25 pm
Victor smiled a little bit, "I see." He wasn't sure what else to say. "Oh, won't want to be late." He said before going off to find where his locker.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I waved after Victor and said, "See ya later!" I turned to go find my own locker. After I dumped out some crap, I headed to my first class, Chemistry. I sat down in the back and continued jamming to my iPod.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items