Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 pm
"Please, call me Fae," she said, cringing as he said "Miss White."
Ella grabbed Teddy's hand and said, "I'd show you around town, but with you being as new as you are, I'm afraid you'd get hurt."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:55 pm
((I'm gonna need one near-rape scene to-go, please! I'm serious. My plan has just been changed.))

"Oh, I'd love to see the town!" Teddy said enthusiastically.
He took what Ella said into consideration, but his excitement dominated his reason.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:25 am
((Want her to be Easy, "Not in the Mood," or, um, Hard? whee ))

Ella sighed and said, "Fine. Let me get changed first, okay?" She took his hand and went up to her room. She opened up her closet- the one for clothes- and sighed. Not careing that Teddy was there, she stripped down to her lingerie and placed her hands on he hips.
What to wear...  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 am
((Well, I said I needed a rape scene, so she'd be "not in the mood" and the guy has other plans))

Teddy looked at Ella. Since he couldn't look into here eyes, his eyes began to look her over. Teddy let out a small giggle.
"You're very beautiful, Ella." He said,m a blush. Ever so slightly tinting his muzzle.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:43 am
((I would like to play the role of the rapist, if nobody objects.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:29 am
((Of course you would Draid. Of course you would. Lol.))

Fenrir didn't want to invade on Briar's privacy, but also wanted to make sure she was okay. He looks into her room at the shadows and finds her sleeping on his old... Er, her bed. He needed to remember that it was no longer his room since he gave it to her the night they first met. He now owned a small home down the road. But the shadows told him that she was on her bed, presumably asleep. That was the thing with shadows, it only showed location, position, and appearance, not what they were dooing precisely.

He decides to fade through her door, slowly and quietly setting the tray of fresh cooked, still warm food on the table. The sweet aroma of buttermilk pancakes, covered in syrup, caramel, and strawberries, with a side of eggs and honey bacon, finished with freshly squeezed orange juice filled the room. He wanted to chow down right then and eat it, but wanted to share it with Briar. He silently walks to the side of her bed, and kneels next to her. She was so beautiful and peaceful when she slept, making him almost not want to wake her up. But he decided against it, and gently shakes her awake, "Briar, wake up. I brought breakfast. All freshly cooked, and downright delicious."

((By the way, the reason why I explained the fact that Briar lives in his old room, and that the shadows aren't X-Ray vision, because I don't think I ever really explained either well enough.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:54 pm
((By "not in the mood" I meant "not very submissive," but hey, if you want medium, you got medium.))
((I say you should go for it, Draid! I'm taking a break from writing for "evil" characters for a bit. wink Rim's got me worn out. Crazy characters on the other hand... *wink wink nudge nudge* Foreshadowing...))

Ella threw her regular clothes on. Looking w****-ish as always, she thought to herself.
Teddy's compliment struck her ears like a gong, and she turned to him slowly and repeated, "B-beautiful?"
Briar's eyes fluttered open, and she was met with the sight of Fenrir's smile. She grinned in reply and said tiredly, "Looks like the prince came to wake Sleeping Beauty." She chuckled and kissed his nose, and the smell of food flooded her senses. She sat up and scooted over to give him a place to sit as she eyed the tray of breakfast.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:03 pm
Teddy nodded with a smile.
"Yes. Very." he said, he blush lighting up a bit more.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:25 pm
Ella's ears bent back, and she covered her mouth with her hand. No one had ever called her "beautiful" before. That word was reserved for royalty to her. To be called beautiful... That was something big.
Not "hot."
Not "sexy."
Not "a ten."
"Beautiful."

She bit her lip forcefully, muttering a soft "Thank you," before taking Teddy's hand and walking out the door. She knew that her mother wouldn't mind her going out, but the police scared Ella still, and she wasn't very good at hiding that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm
Teddy walked out of the house, Ella's hand in his. Immediately, he began to light up with curiosity. His expression shimmered as he began to dart his gaze around, looking at all the bright colors and the odd contraptions everywhere.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:39 pm
She prayed that the cops wouldn't follow them as she nervously walked down the street. She looked over to Teddy and couldn't help but laugh at his expression. He looked so excited about everything!
"I'm warning you," she said to him as they entered the city, "don't make eye contact or talk to anyone unless I talk to them first. Don't accept anything given to you, and don't eat or drink anything. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:48 pm
Teddy looked over to Ella. A look of confidence and understanding now plastered his face.
"Yes! I promise!" He said.
Teddy gripped onto Ella's hand firmly, making sure he followed her rules to a tee.

((Draid, we'll keep at it, you jump in whenever with your rapist.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:02 pm
((I have to say that the eviller part of me is looking forawrd to it. twisted ))

Ella walked on the sidewalk, nodding at the occasional schoolmate. She held Teddy's hand loosely; she had a reputaion to maintain- one that didn't involve cute boys who fell from the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:06 pm
Teddy looked over to an open building with a bunch of strange machines in it. They were all varied in color and sizes. Many of them had some sort of box with bright flights and figures on them. This piqued Teddy's curiosity.
"Hey, Ella? What are those things?" he asked.

((Just in case you didn't catch it, they're arcade machines))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 pm
Ella looked at the gaming machines and smiled. "Those," she explained, "are things called arcade machines. They have video games you can play in them. I mostly hang out by the pool table, though. The people are a lot more... open,"
She chuckled at the joke only she knew.
I remember when Stasia lost her virginity here. She still needs to thank me. God, that guy was sexy!

For the sake of nostalgia, she asked Teddy, "You wanna go in and check it out?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff