Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm
"As long as it's anywhere but Spira. God I hate that place, even though I was lucky enough not to be born there, I was still conceived in that place." Raine groaned and started walking again.

((Time skip to the village?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:43 pm
[I'm down with that]

Xehanort followed, "Well Momoko is my teacher after all" he said. "Plus, she does have a mark of 'mastery' as well"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:46 pm
"Riiiight, well I am gonna kill Zach next time I see him, this is probably his fault anyways." Ace says slashing a few branches in front of him with his keyblade.

((Go ahead))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 pm
A short hike later and the three found themselves in a rather small village, where it was confirmed that they were on an island called Besaid, and that they where, in fact, in Spira, much to Raine's dismay. "Which means it's probable, that Momoko and the others washed up on another island somewhere." Raine said and sighed.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:29 pm
"So what is so bad about Spira?" Ace asks blasting a few shots of magic into the nearby water which surprised a few people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 am
"The fact that the major ruling power is a hypocritical religion that has been hiding the truth for thousands of years." Raine said flatly, after hearing the stories from his parents, he was lucky his mom didn't have a miscarriage.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:08 am
"So if you know this why not just kill them?" Ace says with a blank face and continues to play with the water. "Wouldn't be hard with our fighting abilities right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:11 pm
Xehanort started thinking. He had a feeling just going around murdering people like that probably isn't the best way to go around doing things. What if they cause some sort of time paradox?  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:27 pm
"For one thing, they're already dead, and for another, running around offing people isn't my idea of a flawless solution." Raine said and sighed, watching as guys in yellow uniforms headed for the beach.

After a significant amount of time had passed, Zach got up and stretched. Suddenly the doors at the end of the room burst open and people started yelling angrily at him in a language he didn't understand. Then, out of nowhere, a large monster attacked. "Get down!" He yelled, and was tackled by the beast. In a sudden surge of power, Zach stood up, holding the monster in the grip of his Shadow Claws, then mercilessly crushed it. "Now that that's done..." Zach started, but was hit from behind and knocked out cold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:31 pm
((...******** Zach.))

Ace notices the people coming towards them and smiles "Friends of yours Raine?" Ace asks aiming his keyblade at them. "If not, I could get more Heartless to join us if they are hostile."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 pm
Xehanort watched as the guys started headed for the beach. He noticed some of them carried these balls. "I don't think they are hostile" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 pm
((He's somewhere else, chill))

"Must be Blitzball players, Mom always did say that Spira liked a good Blitzball game." Raine mused then stood up. "Anyway, we need to check around, see what's going on here at present, then see if we can get off this island and head to the mainland, I believe you remember Luca, Ace." Raine said with a chuckle, Luca being where Ace and Raine had fought for the second time, with the world shifting before they could finish the fight again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:03 pm
"Blitzball.... I remember Jecht talking about a game like that" Xehanort said, it was clear he didn't quite understand the game though,  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:08 pm
((Lol I know XD))

"Never heard of the game, but yea I kind of remember someone by that name.. Maybe? I will have to see the face." Ace says as he follows behind Raine "You know more about this place than I do. So when you think we are gonna meet up with the group, or do you think we are even going to be able to do that?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100