Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Temptation never felt so Good...(Hun + I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake saw his love and groaned. "I really don't need a hard on in my jeans, babe, so wanna tone it down a bit?" he teased, pushing her onto the couch and kissing her, tasting the lollipop. "Mmm..." he winked and pulled her off the couch with him, "Let's go, murderer," he teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:34 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Smirking, "Awww..... Where's the fun in that?" she teases and licks her lips while following him. "But I'm your murderer..." she purrs seductively. "You sure that you wanna go?" she asks, "Now that I think about it.... We could just stay home and celebrate ourselves..."

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake grinned, "Do you really wanna stay?" he asked, hoping she did. He snuck his hand a little bit up her short, the left leg, and massaged her thigh, beginning to get hard. He could never get enough of her! He'd always want her...Always! "I'll do whatever you want.." he said, "Including you," Blake winked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

"Whatever your wish is Blake I'll be more than happy to grant...." she purrs inti his ear and shivers as he started to get hard and she could feel it. "You better hurry up already, the offer is slipping away...." she whispers into his ear and nibbles on it while slipping out of his grasp and throwing her finished lollipop in the trash and walking away towards the room. "Come and get it kitty kitty!" she calls while she pulled her hair out of it's ponytail and kept walking knowing that he was right behind her.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:25 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake smirked, "Me-ow," he humored her and jogged up to her, pushing her on the bed before she fully got there. "Well, hello there, sexy lady," he winked, hovering above her. He didn't do anything, leaving the first move to her, and just lay there; looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira smirks and looks straight into his eyes, "My, my, Anxious are we?" she teases licking her lips.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake grinned,"Always for you, Love," he winked, his other hand slipping up the other side of her shorts. "I could go all day, all night, all the time with you," he winked, brushing his lips over her neck. "No other girl, Siempre Tu," he promised. It was Spanish for Always You.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She couldn't help but blush slightly at what he said, "Well then prove it to me that I'm the only one.... Mi Amore~" she says nibbling on his collarbone while sliding her hand up his shirt. Soon discarding it, forgetting it on the floor somewhere. Her last two words Spanish for My Love.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:07 pm
Layla Listressa

((On my phone :p))
Blake hummed, appreciatively, and flipped, Akira ontop, now. "I love this position..." he mumbled, brushing his lips from the left of her neck, to the middle and to the right. He slid his hands up her tank top and under her bra, "It's sexy to have the woman ontop..." he breathed, his gaze on her cleavage.

((Your call; pm's or Timeskip))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 pm
Layla Listressa
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira smirks and removes her top, beating him to the finish line with that. She leans down so that her lips are so close to his ear, "Well lucky for you..... I'm gonna take really good care of you...." she purrs wit a small nibble at the bottom of his ears and licks his neck while leaving her mark and her hands traveling down to his pants.

((I'm gonna have to call on Timeskip today, not really feeling it that much...))
Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 am
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake grinned and moaned at Akira's voice. He let her do what she wanted before flipping her and having his way...

((Timeskip and lmfao at what I wrote))

A few hours later, Blake tightened his grip on Akira, "You...are wonderful..." he panted and smirked. He kissed her again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:43 am
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She grins, "Only for you..." she says and kisses him back. Smirking, she flipped them over so she was on top. "Can you handle another?" she teases while kissing down his jawline and neck.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 am
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake grinned and ran his hands down Akira's body. "I can handle a dozen other," he winked, resting his hands on the backs of her thighs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:08 am
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira smirks, "Prove it..." she says and gets on him again for another round.

((27 hours later... lol xD))

Akira was panting harder than before, "God damnit.... Blake your amazing...." she says breathless.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 am
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake smirked, "Tell me something I don't know, babe," he panted back and rubbed her body. "Happy fourth of July," he whispered and collapsed beside her. He grabbed her waist and held her tightly.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff