Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Guardian Demon (NEEDS BOY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Tayler turned to him and kissed him. "You can help me by not EVER mentioning what happened last night. People will FREAK if they find out I had s*x before I was married..." Tayle said with a sigh as she remembered how passionate and pleasurful it was. "But in truth, you are amazing in bed." She giggled cutely as Se continued to scramble the eggs.

He chuckled as she worried about him telling. "I had no intentions of telling anyone. He scratchedthe back of his head and blushed as she complimented him. "T-thanks" He walked arund her and admired her from that angle, he smled as he went to sit down
Tayker smiled and continued with the eggs. "I wonder if my brother ever thought that hiring a f*cking sexy demon to live in his home with his little sister would end up like this. He's probably speechless now that we have f*cked." Tayler said with a smile as she thought of her hilarious brother.

Mre tan likely he turnedover in his grave and started screaming." he chuckled at the thought, not his death. He picked at a crac in the tble, only making it worse. he panicked and tried to hide it with a plate
Tayler smiled and giggled, knowing it was just a joke. "Breakfast is ready! Want some of my heart-stopping food? No literally it's probably not that good." she joked as she poked it with a fork after she served up the plates and set them gently on the table.

He smiled the simpl things. Dont you have school in like an hour" He slowly ate his food looking up at her then to the clock on the wall  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm
Tayler groaned loudly. "Yeah, I do. But I just wanted to have a good breakfast, you know?" Tayler said with a sly smile as she began to eat her food. It wasnt.... That bad.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Tayler groaned loudly. "Yeah, I do. But I just wanted to have a good breakfast, you know?" Tayler said with a sly smile as she began to eat her food. It wasnt.... That bad.

He nodded toward her again as he finished he took is plate to the sink and rinsed it off. He aded back to the room and got dressed,..uniform..ha! He put on some black, chaine jean shorts with a light, longsleeved, white shirt. He sliped on some knuckle gloves and ties on his black and white converses. He stepped out the room and sat down on the couch  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He nodded toward her again as he finished he took is plate to the sink and rinsed it off. He aded back to the room and got dressed,..uniform..ha! He put on some black, chaine jean shorts with a light, longsleeved, white shirt. He sliped on some knuckle gloves and ties on his black and white converses. He stepped out the room and sat down on the couch

Tayler turned to him and giggled. "You are going to be in so much trouble, you know!" She said as she bit into her eggs.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler turned to him and giggled. "You are going to be in so much trouble, you know!" She said as she bit into her eggs.

"If its not one thing its the other. Im always gonna get in trouble for something." He chuckled as he though of yesterday's bathroom events. Then smiled and sighed at last nights events.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:12 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"If its not one thing its the other. Im always gonna get in trouble for something." He chuckled as he though of yesterday's bathroom events. Then smiled and sighed at last nights events.
Tayleknew he was thinking about what happened last night by how he smiled. Her face turned red and hot as TE blood rushed to it, then she quickly ran to her bedroom and closed the door. "In going to he ready!" She said as she began to take off her robe and get dressed.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayleknew he was thinking about what happened last night by how he smiled. Her face turned red and hot as TE blood rushed to it, then she quickly ran to her bedroom and closed the door. "In going to he ready!" She said as she began to take off her robe and get dressed.

He pondered if he should go help her. He would lke to gaze at her again but there was a time and a place for everything.He looked at the clock. She had 30 minutes. "Your going to be late." He leaned back in he chair and closed i eys  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He pondered if he should go help her. He would lke to gaze at her again but there was a time and a place for everything.He looked at the clock. She had 30 minutes. "Your going to be late." He leaned back in he chair and closed i eys
Tayler glared at him through the wallow slipped on her undergarments then her uniform ad she Combe her hair and brushed her teeth, then slipped on her shoes. "Let go!" She said as she had 5 more minutes.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler glared at him through the wallow slipped on her undergarments then her uniform ad she Combe her hair and brushed her teeth, then slipped on her shoes. "Let go!" She said as she had 5 more minutes.

He was out cold. He didnt ear her at all. He let out a snore and flopped over onto te couch breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He was out cold. He didnt ear her at all. He let out a snore and flopped over onto te couch breathing heavily.
Tayker got a dirty thought. She knew just how to wake him up. She walked over to where he lay and she silently unzipped his pants, then took out his tool and began to suck and lick it, making sure to cover every inch-which was now throbbing with pleasure.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayker got a dirty thought. She knew just how to wake him up. She walked over to where he lay and she silently unzipped his pants, then took out his tool and began to suck and lick it, making sure to cover every inch-which was now throbbing with pleasure.

He woke up with a moan and a start staring down at her. "We...have..to go ta..school..." He wasn a hundred percent sure what to o at that moment his bain was clouded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:51 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He woke up with a moan and a start staring down at her. "We...have..to go ta..school..." He wasn a hundred percent sure what to o at that moment his bain was clouded.
Tayler smiled and got up. "I thought you would agree. Now zip yourself up and teleport us there, please!" Tayler said as she wiped saliva from her mouth.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled and got up. "I thought you would agree. Now zip yourself up and teleport us there, please!" Tayler said as she wiped saliva from her mouth.

He tried o zip himself back up and shook. He was sensitive now. When he finally manged it theres wasan obvious bulge. he sighed as h grabbed onto her and telported them to the schols hallway  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:07 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He tried o zip himself back up and shook. He was sensitive now. When he finally manged it theres wasan obvious bulge. he sighed as h grabbed onto her and telported them to the schols hallway
Taylegasped and blushed seeing his buldge. "Can't you do something to hide that? It will look weird since we arrive to school together and... And.." She thought of all the terrible things that could happen and got a headache.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Taylegasped and blushed seeing his buldge. "Can't you do something to hide that? It will look weird since we arrive to school together and... And.." She thought of all the terrible things that could happen and got a headache.

He thought for a moment then sighed as he stpped into the bathroom, exiting a few minutes later. "Cmon lets get you to class." He say slightly out of breath.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff