Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:06 pm
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy took the cup with caution then backed off as he moved to put the food on the table, making sure to keep her distance from him. She'd always kept people at a distance, but more so since Kaljire had been killed. Since then, she'd only been involved with three people, the last one only five years ago. She'd been a recluse before Kaljire and his death hadn't helped her with that at all.

She took a sip of the brew he'd given her and hoted that it tasted alot better than it smelled, though drinking the entire mug-full would probably be what was required for helping her with the pheromones. So she drank it on down so that she could deal with the rest of the situation.

She looked at the meal on the table then back at him, "You don't have to stay, you know... If you stay..." she hesitated to say it because the entire situation was something she was always avoiding. She made sure to keep her few relationships limited to just friends that she maintained enough distance from so that she could avoid this very situation.

"Thank you for the meal and the brew, but..." she continued, still apparently expecting him to just leave and lock her in. And she looked just as lost as she was acting, clearly not knowing what to do with the situation.

Of course, everyone in the realm knew how Kaljire had gotten her to the alter: he'd kidnapped her while posing as a pirate...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:21 pm
We are the 2nd burmois Shock legion

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Al’gaan could tell that Gypsy was struggling even as she was trying to speak, the entire time he was finishing up cleaning what he used to cook before he turned around and looked at her and spoke “you’re welcome” stepping close to her he stopped in front of her putting a hand on her shoulders “and I’m well aware that I don’t have to stay, but I’ve chosen to stay because I’m perhaps the only one whose more capable of being here than anyone else” Al’gaan stopped at that point and didn’t really give her much of chance to process what he said before he closed the distance and placed a gentle kiss to her lips and held it there. It was clear that she was fighting her very nature and understandably he wasn’t going to let her fight any longer, he knew it was more dangerous that she did than if she just had a means to satisfy that need when it came, and even if they weren’t going to be together the least he could do was help her this time and let her decide later what to do after.

Eventually he released the kiss and ushered to the table sat her down “eat, you’re going to need your strength, as I don’t want you collapsing” at that he quickly moved to the door and closed it locking it, though he didn’t stop there and sealed it with living magic turning the lock into a living creature that would refuse anything attempting to unlock it or force the door open, even with his strength limited as it was he could still create a nasty living lock that would keep the door sealed until he said otherwise so at least this way he would be sure that no one would barge in unaware and get drawn in as a result of the pheromones, the drink would help reduce it substantially but it wouldn’t completely remove it.

Looking around he checked around the tower making sure there were no other ways for anyone to walk in and thankfully was relieved to find that the tower had only one way in which made things easy, having that magically barred from entry he ensured that there’d be no interruption once things started, and the last thing he wanted to do was kill someone for barging in.

Stopping finally he changed and looked at Gypsy for a moment before he went up stairs and found a spot where he could easily reach his gear should the worse happen that he would have to deal with an intruder and placed his rifle as well as his daggers there, as well as put took his armor off, before he changed again and took his vest off pausing to look at the knife that had his noble crest on it and shook his head when he thought that he’d end up adding someone new to his noble house, while there were clans that handled regions, there were the noble houses that were held at high esteem, though his house was one that formed during the first war he participated in as he was awarded a noble title of lord which wasn’t all that grand of a title but it did help at times when dealing with some of the nobles. Heading downstairs again he stepped over to Gypsy and was relieved that she at least attempted to eat and drink which was better than nothing, though she would likely need something later so he would be ready when that happened and give her another cup of the brew so that her pheromone levels were at a manageable state, admittedly he wasn’t sure how he would handle the high levels that would surely flood the tower had he not done that, and while his immunity towards such things that alter the state of mind such as that did would be extremely tested, and while he was sure he could continue to resist he didn’t want to tempt fate with the idea of dropping a bombshell on him and things go on longer than they needed to. Eventually though he offered a hand to Gypsy and took hers without hesitation when she started to hesitate, and helped her out of the chair and into his arms. Looking into her eyes he could tell that she was well outside of her comfort zone, leaning in Al’gaan whispered into her ear “it’s alright, let’s get you through this and we’ll worry about commitments later if that is something you so choose to want to pursue” with that he kissed her lips and held it for a time.

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:41 pm
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy was startled by the first kiss enough that he managed to get her sitting at the table before he moved to take care of things. She couldn't let the meal go to waste, or the warmed blood, and did her best to do it justice. She decided that he was a good cook since she found that she'd finished half the plate by the time he got back, more than she was used to eating to be honest.

Then he pulled her up from the table and actually made a sensible argument to her. And then he kissed her again, and effectively scattered her wits a bit. Not completely, he was being too gentle for that. But it was still a good kiss and enough to start her into the proper mood.

When he let her up for air, she looked a bit dazed and blinked at him for a moment. She got her brain functioning again and gave a light blush that enhanced the golden tone to her skin.

So far, he'd made it obvious that he wanted to bed her and she couldn't deny him by now. She gave him a small slow nod, "We'll see where it goes..." she agreed then gave a shrug of one shoulder as she moved past him to head up to the bedroom, "At least I can't kill you that easily," she had to make the point and knew he'd see the humor in it.

Right before she went into the bedroom, she paused at the doorway and looked down the stairs at him. She very clearly and very pointedly slid her robe off and let it slide to the floor then walked into the bedroom to get on the bed, knowing that he wouldn't be long in following her...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan grinned at her mention of him not being easy to kill, if only she knew how many had tried over his lifetime, seemed like his notoriety as an excellent commander, a noble, and someone who was fiercely loyal to the throne, there had been plenty who had tried to use that to get to him, and plenty nearly succeeded, but most failed before they had a chance to get very far. For her to say it was as much humorous as it was complimentary, though that was something he kept to himself. When Al’gaan saw her robe drop he understood that it was time, and went up without delay. Once upstairs he paused for a moment when he saw her on the bed and found that her form was just as beautiful as it was the last time he saw her and didn’t waste any time getting unclothed before he was by her side. Al’gaan was gentle before out of habit since he was still a nobleman, but things quickly turned around for them, and for most of the night he didn’t stop for a moment, he showed that he was just as fierce in bed as he was on the battlefield which likely surprised Gypsy, or might have if she had been able to think clearly. Al’gaan didn’t want her to think, only to feel since that was the whole point of it all, her desire needed to be satisfied and he would do just that and more if she allowed.

By the time they stopped both of them were by each other’s side breathing heavily, he’d held her close to him once it was over since she was the most wore out between the two of them, as he suspected would be the case, she’d been out cold had he not gotten her to eat, and thankfully they didn’t have to pause as he had thought they would so that she could get her strength back, if anything he was amazed that her demonic side could keep up as well as it did but considering who it was that he was with it wasn’t all that surprising. For a time he didn’t say anything wasn’t really much need he would let things go at whatever pace was necessary for her, he wasn’t in any hurry and didn’t want her to feel rushed, he knew that things would be handled by Galen and his Primus and would resolve any threats that were discovered, though considering he didn’t have any idea as to how long they had been there it was possible everything was already dealt with and daily operations were back to normal. Since he wasn’t in much of a hurry he would remain with Gypsy for however long was needed and if things were such that she needed to eat he’d go down and fix them a meal.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:00 pm
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy found him to be a great lover, just as dominant as she needed him to be. In the end, she was panting for air beside of him as he gently trailed his fingers over her golden skin, making her shiver from time to time. She wasn't out of control yet, thankfully. And with the way he was wearing her out, they might be able to leave early. It all depended on how things went over the next few days.

"There's coffee downstairs..." she finally said, her voice plenty hoarse from the screams he'd pulled from her so far.

Later on, she might give him the full tour, but she had a feeling that he already knew about the playroom. Still, that could be for later, depending on how he felt about it.

For now, they could both do with something to drink before their next marathon. They could consider a shower as well, but it would have to wait for her until she could stand on her feet reliably.

She gave a shiver as the air moved over the cooling sweat on her skin, actually enjoying the sensation as she tried to cool down a bit more before she made any attempt at moving. She could easily feel all of the marks he'd put in her skin, knowing that she'd enjoy the minor pains until the bruises healed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:21 pm

Red gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan looked into Gypsy’s eye and smiled “indeed, well then let’s see about making some, as well as make you some more of that brew” he sat up still looking at gypsy before he got out of bed and walked around to where she was and helped her out as well, taking her hand and looking after her as she stood up, and grinned when he had to be a bit more supportive as she struggled to stand, and chuckled a bit as he scooped her up in his arms and getting a gasp out of her before he carried her down stairs, and stepped over to the table and sat her down on a chair before he stepped over to the counter and went about making some coffee but also fresh cup of the brew since he didn’t think to make a large batch. Al’gaan being a bit of a multitasker switched forms and used all his hands to work on the coffee but also putting together ingredients for the brew and adding some water into a pot before he put it over an open fire for it to heat up. While he did, he glanced over his shoulder “How are you feeling?” he could tell she was worn out but it wasn’t a bad idea to inquire, and since they’d likely be at it for a while before they could return to the fort his focus was on her well being and making sure she got through this relatively far better than she had been. Pausing a moment he moved his right secondary away from the stove and snapped his finger, using living magic a familiar formed off to the side and bowed, it’s features were humanoid but it was clear that it was an lightning elemental, it carried a sword and a shield of pure energy. Looking at the Familiar he nodded “Relay a message to the Galen, inform him that all is well, but will be onsite for the time being, advise them to remain at a safe distance of the tower until such a time as things settle down.” The familiar bowed again and took off through the door, the lock opening the door briefly before it sealed them in again. Resuming what he was doing he looked at Gypsy “better safe than sorry” stopping for a moment he grabbed a few cups and one extra for the brew and poured them some coffee as well as brew and held them in his hands “well now here’s a little something to drink and some more of the brew for the pheromones. I made an old coffee blend, it’s as plain as it can get” he sat down across from Gypsy and took a sip of the coffee before he continued “[color#920000]apologies if it is a bit strong, soldier’s brew can be unpredictable depending on who made it, though if it isn’t to your liking I believe I can do a more formal blend of coffee, being a noble for so long there have been times I’ve had to make my coffee, especially when I am not at home, my aides I tend to leave at home to look after the manor, life at the garrison fort is no place for them, they’d just get in the way” Al’gaan chuckled a bit and took a drink of the coffee before he continued “I really do need to return home one of these days, perhaps you’ve heard of it, the manor deep within the forest of sorrows, Aspendale manor a modest estate, resting close to a large pond, it is only half a days ride from the Burmois garrison Fort, it is a beautiful area contrary to the name given to the forest, if you ever find yourself out that way you’ll have to stop by the manor and spend some time there, it is the best place to go if you ever need to get away for a while, and I’m sure the housecarl will put you in a guest room without a second thought.” Al’gaan stopped there when as he took one last drink of the coffee and put the cup down on the table for a moment, he would take care of the dishes before long for the moment he simply wanted to relax and watch Gypsy.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:36 pm
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy was obviously not used to being carried, so her gasp was justified in her opinion. Still she had to admit that he had skills in the kitchen. She added sugar and cream to her cup of coffee and drank down the brew first, then was able to enjoy the coffee.

She nodded when he mentioned his home, "I've heard of your home. Passed by it a few times," she said simply and gave a shrug of one shoulder as she looked down into her cup for a few moments.

"I was raised in the human realm. Egypt, a very long time ago. I didn't know who my parents were until I married Kaljire. He got curious one day after we discovered my demonic half and found out who they were. I married him thinking I was just a vampire. Finding out that I was actually a hybrid was interesting," she told him simply. She'd understated her history by a huge margin. But it was more than she'd told anyone in a long time.

She wasn't used to conversation or company. Usually, she made do with the little bit of conversation that happened in the mess hall at the fort, or the few times int he past that Lareth had gotten her drunk just to do it...

"Have you looked around the tower yet? Hal decorated it," she tried there but wasn't sure if she was handling conversation well or not. But it was her way of asking if he'd discovered the playroom or not. Better to find out now than to find that she'd 'disturbed' him with it later...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan listened with interest, and was amazed that she’d never known about her demonic half until later, or for that matter that she had lived in the human realm, he ever try to live out there they’d likely find out eventually since he wasn’t exactly normal by any means, his own since of nobility would likely get him into trouble if his temper didn’t do it first, and since he couldn’t bring his entire legion with him without causing a fuss for both the realm or the humans, he concluded that it was perhaps for the best that he hadn’t known that realm all that much. her mentioning that she knew of his home did bring a smile to his face, though what was not at all surprising was that Hal had been the interior decorator. He knew how to decorate the place, or for that matter add rather interesting rooms, though he suspected that her asking that and her nervousness might have been because of that one playroom? Not something he ever expected to find outside of the nobility, and admittedly while he did have something similar, his never got any use since there wasn’t anyone in his life that would require the use of such a space for foreplay. Nodding he replied “indeed I have, it is a modest home, and well decorated. Hal should be pleased that once again his talents as a decorator have left this home welcoming and comfortable. Though...” he knew he was likely going to shoot himself in the foot for it but well no point in dancing around that one room “I did come across quite an intriguing room while looking around, I imagine for more enjoyable experiences outside of the bed” Al’gaan grinned and while he didn’t go out and say it he was indeed aware of the playroom and what it contained. Grabbing his cup and the dishes from the night before he got up and went over to the sink to clean them up, though he did pour some more coffee into his cup and put it on the counter off to the side so that he could drink it while he cleaned.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:09 pm
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy gave a nod as he made his assumptions, effectively confirming them as she tried to hide her light blush with a drink from her cup of coffee, "Indeed... It hasn't gotten much use, though... Or... Any use, to be honest..." she admitted, hoping that she wouldn't have to explain that one further.

But she knew she couldn't leave it at that. There was too much just hanging there to leave it alone.

So she finally sat back and stopped hiding. If he had a problem with her preferences, then it was his problem and not hers.

"Hal theorized that it would help keep my demonic half happy and content. I just let him decorate as he wished. I've never expected to get any use out of the room. That would require a partner and I haven't had one in over five years. There are some on the Council that keep trying to marry me off. Something about my bloodline, I think. Lareth is helping me keep them off my back, but they bring it up just about every meeting these days. I've basically left everything alone except the training at the fort. Easier that way," she explained to him, knowing that he'd understand despite the fact that she'd bounced around a bit with her explanation.

Still, she couldn't have children unless she fully Mated with someone, complete with soul bond. And even then it was uncertain. So she felt that the Council trying to marry her off because of her bloodline seemed to be a bit ridiculous... Still, she wasn't the one that had to deal with them these days...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:48 pm

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan stopped what he was doing and turned around to look at Gypsy and grinned “indeed, understandable, so he had the same theory about you as he has had for just about every noble whose a war demon, though I can’t think of any of them who actually use such a room, or if they do openly admit it” Al’gaan chuckled a bit and resumed his cleaning as he continued “as for the council well I wouldn’t worry too much about them, being the head of a noble house and a main member for Lareth’s court, the council can sometimes… butt in where they don’t belong… hard to believe but at one time I too was a subject of their matchmaking attempts at one time, they didn’t get very far in that endeavor since they soon found out how loyal to the throne I was and how difficult it was to try and match me up with someone who had no desire of being around a legion commander, let alone a war demon. Eventually they did give up on their attempt and I suspect after a while they’ll stop hounding you as well, though” glancing over his shoulder he grinned “if they give you any trouble i can always sit in on any gentlemen that might try for your hand” chuckling again he turned off the water and turned around leaning up against the counter as he dried his hands “as irritating as it is, bloodline seems to be the drive for a lot, take me for instance, I’m a first generation war demon, we’re so few now that even the generations that came in later wars were so different from those of us who still lived, to say that we’ve been a subject of great discussion is an understatement. And admittedly they realize now that while they have no need for war demons being spawned, having our bloodlines continue on to create a new generation of war demons just as equally capable as my generation has been the topic of many councilmen and women. Yet try as they might the bloodlines that still remain, those of us who are nobles tend to remain alone, for one reason or another, though in my case, i just haven't found anyone yet worthy of my time” Grabbing his cup of coffee he took a drink before he stepped forward and sat down “but at the end of the day it’s not up to the council or anyone else to decide what I or you do with our lives, it’s up to us to make of life as we will and to decide our own paths.” Sitting there he thought that perhaps he spoke too much but well couldn’t be helped.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:01 am
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy listened to him then gave a shrug of one shoulder. She knew how valuable the war demons were and why it was a good idea to keep them around. But her case was a bit different from his.

First, she was Lareth's sister-in-law. Marrying her would instantly elevate whoever she accepted to the status of royalty, not just nobility. Second was her father's bloodline. While the council suspected on what, exactly, that bloodline was, Lareth hadn't confirmed it or spoken of it to anyone but her and Cynthia for now.

Her father had been one of the last demons in the human realm, but he was the last of his bloodline. The last of an entire clan. Everyone thought they were extinct now. And they were, but for her. She had the ability to revive a dead clan, something unheard of within the demon realm.

And her clan was legendary for their skills in the battlefield with fighting prowess and with magic. Add to it all that her mother had been a gifted sorceress...

She finished off her cup of coffee then got up to put it in the sink. From there, she headed for the stairs again, pausing beside him where he sat at the table, "They won't leave mine alone partly because Lareth still won't tell anyone what it is. And if they knew? I wouldn't have a single moment's peace," she said softly then took in a deep breath.

"The ShadowReapers are dead, but for me," she told him the biggest kept secret in the realm, but knew that she could trust him with it.

Of course, the ShadowReapers were also known for having absolutely no control over their Incubus/Succubus desires and needs, legendary as bedpartners as much as on the battlefield...

She finally started for the stairs, leaving him to deal with the revelation she'd just given him. She was planning on a shower before they went back to bed...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:51 am

red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan’s eyes grew wide at what she said and bowed his head shaking it, it was a shock to him that someone of that line still lived, though he had to wonder who even knew about his own line, considering he was spawned, the only way to hold a line was to already be apart of it, and the brood mother’s who’d spawned him and the entire first generation of war demons all carried the blood of someone. To say that they were simply offspring didn’t do it justice, since the act of using brood mothers was so ancient and no longer in use it was hard to say if anyone really knew how to create a brood mother anymore or for that matter if there was even anyone who knew what went into creating a spawned army to begin with. Al’gaan was a dying breed as was the other war demons of his generation, though one thing was clear regardless of whatever outcome between him and Gypsy, it was clear that he would be watching over her, after all if someone succeeded in killing her, that would truly end a line that in his opinion was worth protecting, and if Lareth had kept this secret from the Council he could be certain that if they knew they’d probably go out of their way to try and have her killed, though considering the attacks on her life what’s to say that someone didn’t already figure it out and has been out to destroy what could potentially change the realm as a whole.

Watching Gypsy as she went up stairs he couldn’t help but have a greater appreciation for her capabilities in bed, though in all likelihood after things were done here they’d go their separate ways since it was likely that the third cohort would be nearing completion of training, he’d have to figure out some way to have escort with her, even if they were discreet about being such and were the shadow that was never seen until they acted. He had to wonder what he was going to do, he couldn’t remain behind he had a legion to worry about, but he also had a sole surviving member of a line long gone to also consider. Something had to be done and it was likely he’d have to call in a favor from someone who’d likely question his reason for asking for help but he couldn’t afford to tell anyone why which would make it all the more difficult.

Eventually though Al’gaan did recompose himself and get up and followed Gypsy upstairs his eyes were on her watching, observing, though if anything he had to wonder if she was who he was looking for as a partner, granted the new information did cause him to question his reasons, but her bloodline aside, she was someone who was different. Even as he tried to explain why he only found himself drawn to her, he couldn’t help but look at the facts that she was a capable warrior as he observed when she dispatched the assassin, she’s very capable in bed, and while he didn’t really care for titles he knew Lareth would insist in the titles that came, among being a pain in his neck, after all he would probably be the last person Lareth would ever think to ever fall for someone considering they almost competed against each other in who was better at flirting among other things.

Finally, Al’gaan decided to push those matters aside and simply let whatever happens to simply happen on its own. Al’gaan noted that his clothes, his armor as well as his carapace was off to the side, and forgot he took those off not long after they bedded, grinning he changed forms and followed Gypsy to the shower. As she turned the shower on he was close his touch to her back would attract her focus, though his hands moved with a purpose, though he didn’t say anything wasn’t much need, having four hands was after all as useful in war as it was in the shower especially when he had someone he could wash. In a whisper he spoke as his hands reached for the oils she had “allow me” his hands covered in a oil, he went about to cleaning her up.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:09 am
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy had known he'd follow her into the shower, had expected it to an extent. But she hadn't expected his full demon form. She had no complaints, though. He knew what to do with all four arms and the strength he had in this form. While they did get clean eventually, they just took a bit to get there.

In the end, he was grinning as he helped her dry off and carried her to bed, letting her rest for a bit.

Still, it was becoming fairly obvious that her demonic needs were going to take a bit more work to take care of. After all, she had revealed that she'd been starving that part of herself for five years... Most succubi couldn't last a week, and the incubi were little better. Five years she'd been without a partner at all? One had to wonder how she'd remained sane...

Then again, she was known to be very stubborn, and determined to remain alone. Finding out about her bloodline revealed why she was determined to remain alone. Add in the way Kaljire had died, and the fact that he'd been her first serious relationship, and it was a wonder she'd gotten involved with anyone at all after his death.

And then there was the playroom... Had Hal truly intended her to find someone that could take her over like that? To give up that much control? To trust someone that much? Well, there was only one way to find out...

The golden tone of her skin hadn't faded at all yet and her pheromones were going in and out, proving that she wasn't done yet while managing to give mixed signals. Was it truly safe? Or was there something else going on?

Time would tell. For now, though... He had her boneless and at his mercy, and perfectly willing to take him on in any form he wore...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:02 am

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

For a time Al’gaan kept her going, after she had rested a bit things picked up quickly and for the most part he’d stayed in form as a demon, utilizing his four arms to his advantage which only gave him another level of control over Gypsy, and could easily control what she did with little trouble, after all he didn’t really want her thinking, only feeling and pushing her limits well beyond what any person might have been able to do was not so difficult for him. For a time the bed was where they stayed, but after some hours had past of the day, he took advantage of the fact that she wasn’t really in any condition to really complain as he collected her in his arms and moved to the playroom, it didn’t take very long before they were at it again and took her away from reality for a time, though in the back of his mind he knew deep down he was going to have to address one issue he noted when she drank blood, it was clear that she hadn’t really fed properly considering her glass was from a bag, he figured that considering how many were in the fridge that she probably hadn’t fed from anyone in such a long time, which if he recalled right, would likely deprive her of essentials that was usually from a living host. An issue he would address in due time, for now he only wanted her focused on the sensations she felt as they continued.

After hours of being in the playroom, he’d found her more receptive to stimuli there than when they were in bed, not to say she wasn’t sensitive but he’d been able to pull more out of her especially when she couldn’t move. Eventually he had to stop as he noted that she was struggling slightly, which meant she needed to eat and recover her strength, which he would allow, she was nearly a limp noodle in terms of being able to control her motor functions and was breathing heavily, which after being pinned to a table for a while and was as much a plaything as the toys in that room, he carried her to the bed and laid her there, Al’gaan laying down next to her held her close to him and watched for a time to see if anything improved. When things didn’t he figured the most likely reason she was tiring so easily was simply because she hadn’t fed in such a long time, granted she had blood packs to eat from and she could eat regular food which would help but at the end of the day if she didn’t get the essentials from feeding from someone eventually that would catch up and her strength wouldn’t be recovering as fast as it could if she fed, which if he had to guess was probably why he couldn’t quite push her well beyond her limits before she wore out. Moving her onto him he looked into her eyes “you haven’t fed in a while have you?” the look in her eyes told him all he needed to know and as limp as she was, Gypsy wasn’t going anywhere fast, seeing as he was the only one there he moved her towards his neck “feed” when she tried to move away, he grabbed her shoulder with his main hand and moved her back to his neck “Feed Gypsy! your body is getting to weak for this kind of stress, you can’t go dying from starvation” the look in his eyes were serious and if push came to shove he’d force feed her even if he had to cut his own wrist to do it, one thing was clear he wasn’t about to let her die from being malnourishment.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:22 am
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy was struggling, true. Part of it was the fact that her mind was a hazy blur from the trip through the playroom. But he was right that most of it was because she hadn't fed from a live throat in a very long time. At first, she was going to refuse on principle.

Then he didn't give her any choice.

Her face was in his neck and she felt her fangs tingling as she inhaled his scent and felt his pulse under her lips. Instinct took over from there, letting her graze him with her fangs twice before she struck, opening his vein then sealing her mouth over it with strong pulls. She gave a deep moan at the first taste of his blood, getting lost almost instantly. Her hands moved around him, holding tight as she pulled down swallow after swallow.

Then her desire hit the roof again and he got to put his four arms to use again, holding her as her feeding enhanced their next round on the bed. He finally had to pull her away and keep her pinned down for a few moments to keep her from going at his throat again.

This wasn't the addiction she'd battled before. This time was simply because it had been so long...

She finally came back to herself breathing hard with the taste of his blood still in her mouth with him holding her down on the bed, "I'm okay now... I'm good..." she gasped out, letting him know he could let her up. When he reluctantly pulled away, she sat up with a hand to her head, "I'm sorry about that... I haven't fed from a live person in a while... I can't feed from demons, the addiction for vampires is particularly strong for me. There aren't any other donors over here, so I stick with the preserved stuff," she explained as she tried to get her breathing back under control.

But it was obvious that she'd needed the feed. Almost instantly, her skin took on a healthier sheen of gold-tint, she seemed to 'fill out' a bit as well, and her hair took on a healthier luster as the tangled mess fell down her back.

In truth, she hadn't fed from a demon since Kaljire. And she hadn't fed from a living source in five years.

For him to say she was starving herself, he wasn't very far off the mark. But he'd noticed what everyone else had missed, including Lareth... In a way, she was passively killing herself and had been for five years now....  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff