Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Hey.

Call me by my username, please. (Casualty or just Cas)
My real name? It's Tori, not short for Victoria.
Only my friends may call me by my real name.

I'm 17 years old.
I guess I put off a more mature vibe?
In all honesty, I'm a very immature person.

I'm going to apologize in advance if I come off mean,
that's just how I am. sweatdrop

I would love to show I'm not so serious, if you girls are willing to be friendly~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 am
Hi, I'm cutiepiechocolate13, though you can just call me cutie pie or chocolate for short. I like anime mrgreen and I'm a chocolate lover!!! Your guild seems really cool to me because it's for girls 4laugh

Well, nice to meet you girls! ninja  

cutiepiechocolate13

Distinct Gaian

8,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Affilana

Lonely Phantom

13,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:14 pm
I don't remember if I did this when I joined or not...so here goes!

My name s Kristin, call me Kia. I am 19, 20 in August.
I am in my third semester of college, and I plan to study some Culinary, a bit of Art, and I want to major in Veterinary Medicine.

I am very energetic and sweet. I am always willing to listen when someone needs help, and I love giving advice to the best of my ability. I have been through more than most in my 19/20 years of life, and many of it has scarred me badly.

I guess that's it....I'm always open to making friends, just please don't add me out of the blue. Comment me or PM me and talk to me first. <3 I'll usually add people I talk to after a little while. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:27 pm
Sooo....Hiiii.... I'm Hey_there_hun but I'm thinking of changing that.... Don't call me Hey, there or Hun. My name is Avery so call me Avery or Ava! This is my first year in IAGT.... And it's fun so far ^_^ k bai  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 pm
Hey, I'm Vampire Hunter Mari, but I don't kill vampires(just in case there are a few of you vamp fans, please don't yell at me ><). My real name is Maribell, but everyone calls me Mari. I'm going to be 15 in a few days(can't wait for my quince ball!) I live in lovely California in a lovely home with three (un) lovely siblings! I'm pretty fun, but I'm a little socially awkward because I'm extremely sarcastic and let people know who I am right at the bat. I suppose I didn't have normal life, but I must say my life is awesome right now~

I found this guild through someone's signature and thought it would be good to socialize. If you want to know how to categorize me clique wise...I've been told I'm a part of the "cool, funny nerds". High school isn't really that bad where am, and almost everyone gets along. Sometimes, it's too perfect, though. That's why I loved anime, manga, and role playing~! It helps me get away from life(and my insane mother who I don't live with any more). So I accept random friend requests and I'm always up for talking~ So don't be afraid to talk to me. I don't bite...oh wait, I just bit someone not so long ago so I guess that isn't true. hehe~!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Hi! I'm TokioHotel4EVAyOUNG, and I enjoy all rock music, I love writing books, and singing! I've been singing for 8 years now on the down low, because my parents are musicians, and I don't want them to judge me. I'm a really cool person, and I love all people no matter who they are, what they are, or what they have done! biggrin  

TokioHotel4EVAyOUNG

Generous Citizen

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50

Diabolus de Amor

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm
Hi there! My name is Dia and I am sick right now! heart I actually found this place because of my friend Technicolor Pandah and it sounded awesome so I decided to join!
I am extremely friendly and I tend to be outgoing and talkative..when I am not sick, that is. XD I welcome random comments and messages. Also, I will always have a soft spot for my guildies, so if you want to be friends, just mention that you are in the guild and I will automatically accept you.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Love,
Dia  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 pm
My name is Jaqueline, but you can call me Jackie if you'd like ^^
I joined today sweatdrop Thanks for inviting me ^o^
I am 16 years old~
I am shy at times~
I love to smile and laugh a lot~
I may change my mood automatically~
I hope I get to meet new friends and have fun here as days go by ^o^

jaqueline101

Beloved Giver

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 pm
Hello! I joined this guild a very long time ago and I've been inactive for over a year, so I think it's time for a reintroduction. :3

I'm Nils, 22, Montrealer. I'm a Translation graduate currently studying Computation Arts. I like superheroes, sci-fi, horror, graphic design, and virtually any source of caffeine. I'm very friendly so I won't hiss at you if you talk to me. (Well, unless it's before noon. <******** mornings.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 pm
~User Image~

Hihi I'm Nu Sanniang ^^ i've been dabbling in the other forums for a bit but havent properly introduce myself til now. I'm 22 =3=' a lil old I know. I enjoy a lil bit of everything without being a expert in anything--Hopefully that can change for me really soon. I want to get started on becoming multi-language in hopes to be able to travel and become even more educated.

Still..got to decide "specifically" the kind of job I want though emotion_drool i have a lot to learn hopefully I can grow and become a better person with the help of everyone in this guild. sweatdrop anyway thanks for reading...

Nu Sanniang

anne_o_neem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 pm
Hello!

Just got invited and somehow though I should actually participate in a guild (I've been here since forever but somehow it's the first time I post in a guild ^^)

Anyway! I'm French, 23, I love anime, I am currently studying tourism, I love books, and for some reasons I've been finding myself quite a lot on Gaia lately.

(Ok that's because my work can be REALLY calm sometimes ...)

Hope to have fun in your company!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 pm
Hello!
I was invited~ 3nodding
My name is Kimberly. I'm American and I'm 15 years old. I'm in high school (obviously).
I love to watch anime, and in fact that's about all I watch anymore
sweatdrop
I also read Manga!
I am very shy in real life, but I seem to let my personality run free when I'm online o.o

I play Clarinet in Band. emotion_c8
I am also very friendly! If you want to talk, go ahead and PM me or even send a friend request~ I'll most likely accept. emotion_kirakira
My favorite color is Black o.o  

slyao

Dapper Phantom

zebralover04

Friendly Poster

10,815 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:39 pm
┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Hello there~! I just recently joined the guild ^.^

You may call me Zebra and I currently am 16 years old. I live in Puerto Rico and speak two languages. (Spanish and English)

I love to play video games, read books and collect comics. I cosplay once in a while with my friends and I love to chat around in Gaia making new friends. So if you want to chat you can send me a message whenever you want.

Also I love role playing and reading fanfics.

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:06 pm
Hello~My name is Your Bunnie Babe,but please,call me Bunnie ^^
I like roleplaying,hanging/talking with my friends.pizza,soda(alot),Tv,video games,and well,you get the point ^^;

I like manga and anime and I love funny cross-over comic/pictrues (how ever which way it is) and if any of you have any cross-over pictrues of anime like Soul Eater or Fullmetal A.BH I'll be more then happy to see them and I dont really care if its yaoi,yuir,or just boy.girl....x3

Also I love happy tree friends human pictrues.I have over 100 in my photobucket account.Flaky,Flippy,I have alot.
So I guess theres a few words that can describe me;Nerdy(Little),loveable,friendly,lover and a fighter,and so on ^^

Your Bunnie Babe

Timid Genius

7,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:16 pm
Hello my name is Victoria I like reading novels and lots of manga I also love anime and collecting pullip dolls. I am a big fan of antiques pretty much I love anything from the Victorian era. I look forward to making new friends and thanks so much for letting me be apart of this guild smile  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff