Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm
"you learning from a door?" Rainer said looking at her like she was crazy. Though he has a demon inside him, if she knew that would she think he's crazy too?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:35 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

[I'll be back in about an hour. I've gotta run up to the grocery store.]

"Fine." She said with a shrug. "I stay out of their hair, they stay out of mine..." She didn't know if she didn't know how much he wanted to know. "When the baby cries they like me around, I can always make her stop." She laughed. Mara adored babies, they weren't scared of anything yet; not really. "I have to move out in a few months though. I'll be 18." She was starting to feel self-conscience and they took a right turn, heading towards a large apartment building.

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 pm
Facepalming herself, Maya shook her head, another blush coming to her cheeks. "Right, no, that would be crazy. I'm an idiot and forgot people don't know what I do. I'm a technopath, meaning I can understand electronic devices and machines and usually control them or change them to something else. But in the case of this door, I was trying to learn the locking system, it's like nothing I've ever seen before." She said, looking back at the door for a moment before turning back to Rainer. "If it's something complicated like this door, it takes me a while to figure it out. And well, you know, curiosity killed the cat. Or just shocks the crap out of it until it learns its lesson. Anyway, I'm rambling. My name is Maya." She said with a bright smile as she extended her hand to Rainer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:03 pm
"that's good" he said glad to hear that she wasn't having a hard time. He turned the corner and saw the apartment building assuming that that's where they were headed. "so will you have somewhere to stay after?" he asked hoping she had prepared for this  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 pm
"Rainer" he said as he took the hand a bit hesitantly. Then an idea formed in his head "Hey could you hack a computer for me?" Hopefully his parents where still on the look for that girl and maybe while they where busy he can do his own mission without them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm
"If you can get me through the door, most likely, I've hacked high enough grade computers that I could probably hack the Justice League's computer in a short enough amount of time." Maya said with a grin. "I am assuming I need to be quick about it, right?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Mara smiled at his thoughtfulness. "I've always a place to go." she said with a laugh. "Come on." She motioned for him to follow her. Mentally, she was "misplacing" some of the electronics in the house. No one could find their phones, a radio, the TV wouldn't work...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:41 pm
Stopping as he saw the pit Jacob looked it over a few times before putting his foot to it only to find that it was nothing more then an illusion. "A telepathic and an illusionist" he commented as he decided to walk around the pit instead. He knew a girl at one point who's illusions could be solidified at just a thought and he would have rather not been falling into a pit to gods know where. "Well im sure you will fit in just fine" he told her as they reached the library. Opening the doors he led the girl inside to see if the others had gotten there yet.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 pm
"Right my parents would kill me if they catch us." He said as he led the girl to the library where they had the computer "See if you can get any reports of any trouble going on, like a fire or a bank hist." He opened the door and saw people there. "No good people inside dammit."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 pm
Kyle happily followed behind her. He entered the home and let his eyes wander "This is a nice place" he said while thinking about his crappy rundown apartment.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna leaned against the round table in the center of the library, in costume now. Really, all she'd done was take off the sweatshirt, put on her gold mask, and slung her bow and quiver over her shoulder. She was sharpening one of her ordinary arrowheads, but she stopped and looked up when Brink opened the door. "Snow Raven isn't here yet. She's probably still looking for Ghost. And Shadow Crow, too. I'm willing to bet money on that one."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:02 pm
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster lets the illusion vanish as they walk into the library. She waves at Vonna as she takes in her surroundings.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

"Isn't it." Mara agreed. Faintly, you could hear the cooing of a happy baby in the second bedroom. "I should just drop this off, before I go. They don't really like to see me." She put the bag of fruits on the counter, putting them away in the bowls, then knocked on the corner before the hallway started. "Dropped off fruit. I'll probably be back tonight." Mara took off the hood of her cloak, exposing once again her grey, stretched skin; for some reason it always looked worse at home.
A frizzy brunette woman walked out of the back room holding a baby in her arms. "Where were you last night?" It came out as an angry whisper, as though she were holding back a scream.
"My room, like I said."
"I heard those screams down the street."
"We're in a city, Mrs. Robinson."
There was an awkward pause while Mrs. Robinson was deciding whether to take this further in front of a guest. Instead, she turned to him. "Hello. I'm sorry for the arguing. You better watch out.... Both of you."
"Okay." Mara ended the argument softly, thinking about giving her nightmares that night. The woman left.

"Did you want to stay here, or did you have somewhere to be?" Mara asked, casually grabbing a peach and wiping it off before biting into it..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 pm
"So now what?" Maya asked, looking up at Rainer since he was a few inches taller than her. "That mean the mission is aborted?" She asked with a slight smile.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers