Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
From Two Different Worlds... [Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 am
Tweeterbri
BubblyBubbi

User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ Clyde Arwen Katindale ▏ ▎ ▍

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗ ⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗

"She's never been to a Café! What ungodly things have her parents been feeding this women." he tilted his head, ears flicking about as he continued to listen to their conversation. Cafés were the mutts life lines when hid father was away and he wasn't currently crashing at a friends house. Heck the one near his housing complex, Summer's Sip, knew him by name when he came in. Sure it sounded like some fruity club but the employees there were like sisters to Clyde.
The male was currently about four yards up the sidewalk from them with his back turned towards the girls. He held a lazy and indifferent demeanor while he wheeled upon his skateboard trying to sneak glances at the one by turned his head in mock admiration for the houses and yards. Everyonce in a while the burnette would catch a glimpse of Mierro. The teasing flash of skin or a peek at her bright eyes that held little hints of surpressed excitement. A reminder that she wasn't out very often. But that would change soon...
Clyde was hopful that he could take Mierro out to enjoy a bit of the city. He wanted to show her all his favorite spots, such as the old fountain or that shallow koi pond in the trailess parts of central park. The boys cheecks flushed with the thought of seeing her expressions when she laid eyes upon them..to be able to share his secret comforts with her.
Arwen blinked out of his dazzy stupor and kicked off the sidewalk again to get himself rolling, the sounds of the outside world pushing their way into his eardrums once more.

His tail flicked about in slight interest as he loosely held the boxes that contained the boys hastily planned meal, his eyes scanned the scenery in attempt to distract himself. It was difficult to keep from turning around and throwing his arms around the little neko everytime her voice crashed into his senses. Speaking of which...
The canine's nose twitched, a waft of sweet perfume hitting his nostrils. Clyde chuckled, her scent still clung to his skin even though he had showered. Good..I like it there. he lifted his hand up to his face.

Doesn't mean that you can't turn around and follow your own road now does it?

((That's ok, I'm glad your ok ^^ getting teeth pulled is painful x.x))
PopCandy22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:59 am
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As the sun rises and sets, in the end,..

Not wanting to go anywhere with the word lad in it she shook her head in frustration. Too much information in one day for such a poor girl to take in. But she knew she had to compromise with her maid to be able to give her the second chance that she deserves. Taking a deep breath she sighed and started to followed Yamaki to the lab. Stopping in her tracks when her stomach growled, Mierro, blushed and shrugged "I guess we could stop by and eat something.." she said sheepishly. She had never been to a cafe before and it was kind of exciting to hear that they were going to one. She had imagined going to one in her childhood. How, her mother and father would be there with her and they would order the danishes with a a cup of milk tea. Tasting the cheese flavor for the danish roll in her mouth as she would watch her parents enjoy themselves as well. One big happy family.., but Mierro knew better now. Happily ever afters done fall from the sky more more as live in our dreams. Quickly returning to reality and staying focus Mierro scurried a long side Yamaki.

❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾

O.O.C.

...I will still always be alone

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki smiled and held her arm while they walked. She wanted her to feel like a normal girl for once, they stopped by the cafe' first insted. "So, what would you like to eat, Hm?" Yamaki asked ad they sat by a window watching the scenery . Yamaki giggled and played with her hair while she waited for an answer.

(( sorry for the lateness X( I was busy with other forms I didn't have the time sorry! Wount happen again ^^" ))  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro strolled along side Yamaki and noticed the upcoming sign that said Cafe. Her eyes grew wide as the vivid colors of their design caught her eyes and she stared in awe. As they grew closer her curiosity grew with it in every step she took. Stepping into the Cafe a breeze of fresh smelling pastries hit her sensitive nose and a chill ran down her back. The air conditioning even felt different as the atmosphere of the room was filled with happiness, conversations, and smiles. Mierro stared at the cutely decorated interior. Elegant yet quirky. She loved it and stood waiting for Yamaki to take her to a table. Her attention was so lost in the moment that she hadnt heard what her maid had asked her. Snapping back as she heard a distant echo of her voice "Wha-... Sorry, Maid, I didnt hear what yoiu said.. Would you mind telling me again?" she asked her in full attention at Yamaki now. She felt a bit out of place as how her dress with just a tad bit over casual. She caught people looking at her from the corner of her eye. Her tail swayed in confusion. Ears twitching she took a seat and looked around her. It seems that everybody was staring at her ears and tail. Embarrassed to be standing out she blushed and stared at the table a bit.

O.O.C.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:23 am
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro strolled along side Yamaki and noticed the upcoming sign that said Cafe. Her eyes grew wide as the vivid colors of their design caught her eyes and she stared in awe. As they grew closer her curiosity grew with it in every step she took. Stepping into the Cafe a breeze of fresh smelling pastries hit her sensitive nose and a chill ran down her back. The air conditioning even felt different as the atmosphere of the room was filled with happiness, conversations, and smiles. Mierro stared at the cutely decorated interior. Elegant yet quirky. She loved it and stood waiting for Yamaki to take her to a table. Her attention was so lost in the moment that she hadnt heard what her maid had asked her. Snapping back as she heard a distant echo of her voice "Wha-... Sorry, Maid, I didnt hear what yoiu said.. Would you mind telling me again?" she asked her in full attention at Yamaki now. She felt a bit out of place as how her dress with just a tad bit over casual. She caught people looking at her from the corner of her eye. Her tail swayed in confusion. Ears twitching she took a seat and looked around her. It seems that everybody was staring at her ears and tail. Embarrassed to be standing out she blushed and stared at the table a bit.

O.O.C.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki giggled and smiled, seeing her mistress being exposed to the real world and not being copped up n the house. "I was asking what would you like to eat. Get whatever you please. I'll pay for it." Yamaki said smiling, she wanted her mistress to feel free to express herself and be who she really is. "Oh don't worry about your neko fatures mistress, lots of people have seen our race before and just amazed by what we look like" Yamaki added smiling  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:59 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro smiled slightly as she was comforted by her maid "T-thank you Maid.." Picking up the menu she pointed to her usual milk tea and then scanned for a snack to munch on. "Umm I'm pretty hungry so a sandwich for me, please." Mierro said as she nudged Yamaki like a little child. Curling her tail around a chair post Mierro stared around awkwardly.

O.O.C.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 am
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro smiled slightly as she was comforted by her maid "T-thank you Maid.." Picking up the menu she pointed to her usual milk tea and then scanned for a snack to munch on. "Umm I'm pretty hungry so a sandwich for me, please." Mierro said as she nudged Yamaki like a little child. Curling her tail around a chair post Mierro stared around awkwardly.

O.O.C.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki smiled and got a waitress to take their orders. After the waitress got their orders she left. "Would you like to change clothes?..The mall is just up the street. We can just buy you a few new outfits" she said smiling and drinking her cold ice tea.[ Yamaki thought about what her mistress would like to do since she's out of the house for the first time in years, she wanted her to feel happy with her surroundings. "Then again..do what you please mistress..it's your first day" Yamaki added smiling.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 pm
((Sorry for my lack of reply. I'm waiting for a good moment to have Clyde jump in :3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:35 pm
Tweeterbri
((Sorry for my lack of reply. I'm waiting for a good moment to have Clyde jump in :3 ))

I understand :3 u can follow us if u want  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:00 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Looking down at her clothing so shook her head. Even though it was a tad bit over the casual side of being outdoors Mierro didnt want to change out of what she considered "the usual". As the waitress came back Mierro poked and stared at her sandwich. It was oddly shaped to her. A star. Cocking her head a bit she continued to examine the quality and execution of her meal. "Is is good?" she asked for an opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 pm
PopCandy22
Tweeterbri

I understand :3 u can follow us if u want

Auugghhhh I finally started on my summer homework and its a lot a lot a lot eek so sorry for not being around guise!!  

xxbbybearxx

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Looking down at her clothing so shook her head. Even though it was a tad bit over the casual side of being outdoors Mierro didnt want to change out of what she considered "the usual". As the waitress came back Mierro poked and stared at her sandwich. It was oddly shaped to her. A star. Cocking her head a bit she continued to examine the quality and execution of her meal. "Is is good?" she asked for an opinion.

User Image
Yamaki

"Darlin', it's the best seller in this lil old cafe' here. It's called a Lucky star sandwich, makes your day a lil bit lucky" the waitress said with her western ascent. Yamaki had french toast and apple juice and she smiled with delight. "Haha, trust me Mistress, the sandwich isn't half bad, and it taste soo good" Yamaki said with a wink as the waitress walked away happily  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:20 pm
(( I got the moment haha, going to steal Mierro for a moment when they leave the cafe for some hugging ^___^))  

Tweeterbri

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Her eyebrows raised as she heard of the quality and she picked it up with both of her hands. She was a proper young lady and she was taught to eat with grace in public. Slowly she took a bit from it. Instantly her eyes grew wide and almost devoured the whole sandwich! Tapping Yamaki's shoulder Mierro asked for seconds "Could I get another one?" her voice was full of hope and her doll like eyes gleamed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 pm
Tweeterbri
(( I got the moment haha, going to steal Mierro for a moment when they leave the cafe for some hugging ^___^))

Yay!! That will be adorable haha ^-^
I've been neglecting this romance TT~TT I need to get on more ><  

xxbbybearxx

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out