Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 pm
{Prunk definately works for you. XD Now, if only I had that much fortune lmao

Oh, no doubt about it. They would make the best drunk team ever.}

"When you put it that way, how can I possibly say no?" Her tone of voice had the faintest bit of sultriness to it, which was entirely unintended on her part. (Consciously unintended, at least.) Of course, she seemed to come across as rather sultry to those she didn't know well when in one of her better moods anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:28 pm
"Great! I'll see what the cook is making tonight. Er....you are okay with demon cuisine, right?" Kaistern asked as he led her back inside the castle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:51 pm
"Certainly." Admittably, in the past few years in which she'd lived in the city near Kaistern's castle, she had grown quite fond of it. (There's nothing even remotely resembling human cuisine within the many taverns and resturaunts that filled the city. Hell, there weren't even any human food stands! Demon food was the most common, and thankfully, most of it wasn't lethal for humans to eat. Even if she hadn't grown to love it, she would not have a choice in the matter anyway.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 pm
"Good. The cook would probably get insulted if we tried asking him to make something from a human menu. Next time I deal with political matters, I have got to work on our public relations with humans." Kaistern said with a sigh as he scratched the back of his head in frustration. "Ophelia will be joining us for dinner tonight, so tell the staff to try and show a little respect for a change." he told a servant on their way in. "And if anyone's got a problem with that, then they can go ******** themselves."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 pm
Ophelia remained utterly silent as Kaistern spoke to the servant, her cheeks flushing up slightly from the indirect compliment. It always felt strange yet oddly heartwarming when he behaved this way towards her, going out of his way to treat her as an equal, as someone worthy of any respect at all. Moments like this always made it impossible for her not to grin from ear to ear, even if she didn't believe herself to deserve such praise and to a lesser extent such respect to begin with.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:21 pm
The dining room and table were of course unnecessarily long with Kaistern's big fancy chair at the end. He pulled out a chair right next to him for Ophelia before scampering off into the kitchen. "As usual, the cook has to be all fancy. I keep telling everyone, I don't care what you call it or how many words are in the name, I just want to make sure I'm actually going to like it or not." he said as he came back out a short while later with a small slip of paper with the night's menu on it, full of fancy dishes that were too either too long or complex for him to remember and relay to Ophelia.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm
"Well, you are the King, and a damned good one at that." By this world's standards, at least. "It's only natural that everyone would try to give you the best of the best, even if they sometimes overdo it a little." It wasn't like Ophelia didn't have a habit of this herself, especially when it came to her gunplay whenever he was near. When she had the chance to look the menu over, she did her best to discern what each and every meal was judging by the words used in the name. Ocassionally she would ask what more complex words meant, as Ophelia had yet to master reading the demonic language.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 pm
"Such is the curse of having a fractured mind I guess. Everyone wants to keep the Mad King happy, even if I tell them to turn it down a notch or two." Kaistern said as he sat beside her, boredly running a finger around the rim of his empty wine glass, the place settings ready and waiting for the meal to be served.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 pm
"It's kind of ironic. The harder they try and the more uppity they get, the less they will succeed with their endeavors within the castle. If perhaps they learned to relax a little more, they would probably be far better off." Ophelia knew that was easier said than done, especially when considering Kaistern's Bad Boss reputation. Still, it was a passing thought that she found somewhat amusing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:44 pm
((I just had the most hilarious mental image of Kaistern having one of those kiddie placemats and crayons you'd get at family diners while waiting for his high class meal. XD ))

"Well, I don't think they've ever had a Mad King like me before, so I'm probably just giving them a hard time too." Kaistern said with a small smile as he sat up straight while the first course came out, a few members of the wait staff standing nearby, each holding a bottle of wine. "Take your pick, red wine or white?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 pm
{Lmao. XD}

"White, please." Ophelia kept a rather calm and gentle demeanor with the servants around, a pleasant smile resting upon her lips for the moment being. She would treat the servants with politeness and respect so long as they did the same for her, and would do her best to meet their gaze when appropriate despite the discomfort it brought her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:05 pm
The servant carrying the red wine left while the other poured their glasses, muttering something about filthy humans under his breath.

Alas, he wasn't quiet enough and Kaistern briefly lapsed into his murder persona, stabbing the man in the chest with his fork once he'd finished his duty. The king didn't miss a beat though in starting in on his meal with the very same murder utensil. Such deaths were rather common around the castle, so little fuss was made as some people came out to collect and dispose of the body. It was basically to the point where you had to sign a waver to work in the castle, with being a soldier actually a safer job overall.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 am
Ophelia made no comment on the man's death whatsoever, chalking it up to insubordination and stupidity on the servant's part. Kaistern had explicitly ordered that they be respectful towards her. Even if he hadn't, it was still unwarranted for him to complain on the matter whilst on duty and in his superior's presence without due cause. All those other points aside, he was still a waste of space if he was stupid enough to even remotely risk pressing one of Kaistern's known berserk buttons.

Such thoughts are unimportant, however, and bear little significance in the long run since she kept them to herself for the most part. She began to eat her meal before long as well, keeping perfect posture and surprisingly pleasant table manners as she did so. The food was utterly delicious, and obviously far fancier and of higher quality than she could ever normally afford.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:34 am
"Honestly, everyone needs to pull their heads out of their collective asses. You'd think they didn't want to live anymore." Kaistern said easily. "And despite how unpleasant some of the other races are, you'll never hear the servants complain about them. Lord knows I have on occasion."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 am
"Humanity is the 'youngest' race, as we haven't even been in this world for even a millenia as of yet. Not only that, but we are by far the most different - we do not rely on magic to get by with our daily lives, which sets us apart from most other races in this world. I am not very surprised that they would be mistrustful of the unknown." Ophelia gave a small shrug. She then let out a small giggle and added in, "I'm more surprised that they are foolish enough to say such things near you." Ophelia was proud to be human, even despite the many social disadvantages they faced. She knew well enough that she could never truly expect the more magical races to respect her unless she proved herself time and time again. It was funny how she took it all in stride, patiently taking each blow without much complaint or surprise. She did not use humanity's status in the world as an emotional crutch or a pity sponge, which largely set her apart from her own people as well.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff