Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 pm
The man smirked, pulling back his hood to reveal a young face, black hair, and blood red eye's. "My name is Cain my dear. If you believe rumors, I am insane and bent on destruction..perhaps the insane part is true. I don't really care." He took a few steps closer, looking down at the human before turning his attention back to her. "I am in need of some work done. Payment will be no issue."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm
Setsuna had thought about holding back, staying outside, but her brain wasn't exactly her own place at the moment. The vampire behind Nowe merely smiled at the idea and leaned on her staff, taking down her hood. In the low light, the white was nearly half-turned red, but in the shadows you could hardly tell.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Setsuna really didn't want to miss this, but for two opposite reasons. The first was that she needed to make sure her work wasn't ruined, and the other was the pure joy of the mess and the destruction. They melded together as she formed an opinion on the matter.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

If the second hand falls into silence
Then this world would stop its turning
All these words whispered in prayer
Will be lost and then forgotten

"And just what kind of payment are we talking about here?" She disappeared in dark smoke and appeared behind Cain, holding onto his shoulders, pushing
her body against his, taking in his scent cautiously, breathing out aroused. "I like insane and bent on destruction..." Her hands slightly massaged his
shoulder, just to feel him, before her hand went up to slide through his dark strands of hair. She purred into his ear, "Exactly what do you want from
me?"

Let me smile for just one more day
Let me hope for one more night
And if you should never hear me
Then I'd rather you just kill me

...ℒєια...

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 pm
Cain gave a small laugh, turning around to face Leia,staying close to her. He reached up with one hand and gently touched her cheek. "Straight to the point then. I want you, to do what you do best. Except directed at my enemies..my interests." He leaned in a little closer. "You are familiar with a certain half breed..a half breed that has come to my attention. He will attract others who are also of interest to me. You, my dear friend, will be my eye's and ears. Should you kill some sinners along the way, all the better."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 pm

As soon as Cain laid a hand on her cheek and leaned closer, Leia gave an amused smirk, pushing his hand away and blowing at his face and laughed
quietly. "Hands. Off. Don't touch something that's not yours." She poked his nose before letting her finger trace down to his lips, down to his
chin, down his neck. "After all, what's mine is mine but what's yours is also mine." Her finger continued trailing down to his chest, poking him
there, before she turned away and sighed, making her way to the dresser at the wall. "What makes you think I'm your friend?" She bent over,
holding onto the dresser, spreading her legs towards him. "Why should I do this for you?" She smiled as she turned her head to Cain, turning
again to lean on the dresser, crossing her leg over the other, closing them. "After all, I could do all that without you telling me to do so, only..."
She looked down in thought, "you just won't be getting any of my services."

...ℒєια...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:24 am
Cain smirked and held up his hands as he took a step back in response. "No touching. Fair enough." Still the same smile on his face, still the same bright and devious look in his eye's, he continued on with his offer. "As I said before, payment is of no issue." He said, moving over to the bed, pushing the human off before sitting down himself. "So lets get to the point then. What do you want then? What will bring you into my service?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:05 am

Leia stood up, pulling down her hair from its decoration, slowly striding towards Cain as she picked up her skirt, pulling it up with every stride. "If this
is a long term commitment..."
She sat on him, her legs at his side. Her nose ran along his face, taking in his scent. She didn't just smell any
ordinary scent, she smelled power and danger, darkness and chaos. "What I want from you is," their noses touched and she breathed onto his lips, staring
into his eyes with her dark ones before pushing him down, letting her nose trail further down his body, opening up his garment to expose his skin to her.
Her eyes looked up to him, "your dark and dangerous essence from time to time, if you can handle it. Let's start off with a down payment, now you may
do with me as you will. I like it rough and wild."
She smirked and licked her bottom lip.

(And then we can time skip this, unless you have something to say first or he doesn't want to do it, because I think I've already pushed rule #3 to its limit
already.)

...ℒєια...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm
((Giggity XD ))

JUlius was about to respond when three knocks sounded at the door. "Hmm, more guests, but at least they're more polite than the last." Julius mused as he summoned up his dead butler and had him answer the door. "My master beckons you both in, as it turns out, you two are just in time for dinner." The corpse rasped before disappearing again, his task fulfilled as Julius let him back into the Eternal Sleep. As soon as the butler was gone, candles on the wall began to light up, indicating the direction in which Julius was waiting.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm
( Yes I believe you have. )

In response, Cain flipped her over onto her back, looking down at her with an amused look. "A flattering offer to be sure. However you may be surprised to find that I have standards." He grinned suddenly, his eye's glowing brighter. "If it is darkness you want, then it is what you shall have. But only in exchange for info. So I suggest you gather plenty of it." He leaned in closer, still smiling, "You will want to be around the Cathedral that's rotting away, I assume tomorrow. Do not disapoint." The last comment especially, was made in a more serious tone then anything he's said all night, he was gone in a flash of light, leaving her to her previous meal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nowe glanced over at Setsuna suspiciously as the dead butler came and went. "Well...I gotta say..he's the most polite person I've come to threaten. So far at least." He took a step inside, watching as the candle's lit up, leading them down a path. The half breed followed them to a surprising sight. A dragon, dining with who he assumed was the target. Eye's glued to the dragon in surprise, all he could ask was, "Is that dragon dead?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm

(Sorry, I'll watch it from now on.)

Leia turned onto her stomach, a little disappointed but smiled down at the human on the ground. "I suppose you will have to do for tonight." She
reached down and slapped the man, still alive but his heart rate absolutely slow, barely beating. She cupped his face as her dark eyes flashed, their lips
not even touching, but she sucked in the essence from lips to hers, watching him become dry until he burst to dust.

...ℒєια...

User Image

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm
"She's quite alive actually, she's a guest like yourselves. Care to sit?" Julius asked, offering a seat to the Half-Demon and Vampire. "No, I've found that Dragons are much more amicable when you treat them as something to be wary of." Julius stated cheerily and turned to Stormie. "If you're still hungry, feel free to eat the rest of the Turkey, I cooked it with you in mind, knowing how much a dragon such as yourself can eat." The Necromancer said, figuring it would probably be a good idea to keep her full, otherwise his house might get a little torn up were she to decide to eat Julius or the other two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 pm
( No worries friend. )

Nowe managed to pull his gaze from the dragon to the chair that was offered to him. Definitely nicer then he was used to. Unless you counted his encounters with Leia. Which he didn't as they ended on bad terms. For him at least..she always seemed to leave with a laugh. "No...thank you. I'm actually here because of your insistent disturbing of the dead. Eternal rest is meant to be eternal.." He said, looking towards Julius with a look of disproval.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

Stoirme moves back to the turkey and begins to eat the rest of it. A small, bitter smile appears on her face after hearing the half-breed mention eternal rest.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm
anonymous-twilight

"Ah, so you're here because I do what I do. Well, before you decide to attack me, since I have no desire to stop what I'm doing, allow me to pose this question to you. What do you believe the dead do in their graves? Do you know what they dream, what they plan and design? Of course not, you can't hear them, always a whisper in the back of your head, slowly driving you mad. But you wouldn't care about that." Julius said simply and stood up. "You always hear about men like Victor Frankenstein, who go about robbing the graves of the deceased in pursuit of their work, yet, strangely, you never hear about what becomes of the graves weeks later." Julius mused and waited for the Half-Demon to answer him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm
Setsuna, unlike Nowe, had happily taken a seat at the Necromancers table and smiled a greeting at the Dragon. The red in her hair was fading, as she got a bit more interested in the proceedings and what the Necromancer had to say.

A Dragon and a Magic lesson, oh, this is fun.

She folded herself onto her seat, crossing her legs over one another and letting her staff lay over her lap. Perhaps her work would be messed up at all and everyone could go their separate ways peaceably. That would be wonderful.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff