Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Digital Fiend

I have fantastic news girls! I just got off the phone with Charter and they are coming to our new place September 1st at 3pm to install teh internets and we get billed for it...no upfront costs! That means I don't have to be without internet for a whole month...no driving around looking for wifi for me! emotion_awesome

I'm so freaking happy right now...and bc it will actually be in our house the internet should actually work right for a change!!!! (I'm using me neighbor's...he lives across the street... gonk )

We couldn't get anything but Satellite internet here and that costs an arm and a leg... I can live with $30 dollars a month!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 pm
That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you.

Gotta enjoy the little things in life. Think about how much gas you'll probably save from not having to hunt for wifi.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:58 pm
Digital Fiend
That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you.

Gotta enjoy the little things in life. Think about how much gas you'll probably save from not having to hunt for wifi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:40 pm
RainbowPop26

I have fantastic news girls! I just got off the phone with Charter and they are coming to our new place September 1st at 3pm to install teh internets and we get billed for it...no upfront costs! That means I don't have to be without internet for a whole month...no driving around looking for wifi for me! awesome

I'm so freaking happy right now...and bc it will actually be in our house the internet should actually work right for a change!!!! (I'm using me neighbor's...he lives across the street... gonk )

We couldn't get anything but Satellite internet here and that costs an arm and a leg... I can live with $30 dollars a month!

WOOHOO!!!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 am
GAH! I'm so angry right now... Long story short Robert and I were arguing and he said "Enough" ...I just kept going and he started yelling - "I said enough that means enough damn it!" I flew off the handle at him... I said -- "What, you think whatever you say goes? You think you are god or something? You're not God, you're not my father, and you most certainly aren't my mother...so what makes you think you can ******** tell me what to do" ... he didn't say anything...I huffed off to my desk...about 5 minutes later he started whining.... so I go over there and he gets all apologetic.... blah

I feel like I wanna strangle somebody...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:43 pm
RainbowPop26
GAH! I'm so angry right now... Long story short Robert and I were arguing and he said "Enough" ...I just kept going and he started yelling - "I said enough that means enough damn it!" I flew off the handle at him... I said -- "What, you think whatever you say goes? You think you are god or something? You're not God, you're not my father, and you most certainly aren't my mother...so what makes you think you can ******** tell me what to do" ... he didn't say anything...I huffed off to my desk...about 5 minutes later he started whining.... so I go over there and he gets all apologetic.... blah

I feel like I wanna strangle somebody...

What a jerk... emotion_hug good for you for standing up for yourself!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 pm
Yeah, it's awesome. I know there must be some women out there like that, but it's always guys that I see talk like that. rolleyes

Loved the gifs.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:55 pm
Gigi Deveraux

What a jerk... emotion_hug good for you for standing up for yourself!

Yes, yes he is... the only problem is when I stand up for myself he doesn't really care...it didn't honestly make a bit of difference to him... I don't even think he would apologize for real... I think he is just nice to control me more...

Digital Fiend
Yeah, it's awesome. I know there must be some women out there like that, but it's always guys that I see talk like that. rolleyes

Loved the gifs.

He's been like that for a while...he thinks he can make me do, think, or feel how he wants me to. That s**t doesn't fly with me...if it did my family would have been able to brainwash me into being a hateful bigot "Christian" like they all are...no one is gonna tell me how to feel, what to do, what to think, or what to believe...those are things that belong to me and no one else...

Glad you love the gifs. 3nodding

Oh and I'm pissed at his dad now... I found out he is friends with that married woman Robert cheated on me with on facebook... he says she is nice...so does Robert's uncle (he works with her).... she is NOT nice...she is a whorey b***h who made my life a living hell for nearly 6 months...everyone knows what she did...how can they possibly want to be friends with her or think she is nice? I never thought she was nice BEFORE all the other stuff happened...she was always a b***h to me...

Oh well..if they want to be friends with a low class ho let em...but Robert better stay the ******** away

Btw this is her...if she was at least prettier than me I could maybe understand why he did it but she's NOT... I always thought she looked like a bulldog that got ran over by a bulldozer...

Gag.

I had it as an image but I can't stand to have to look at it every time I come to my journal so I changed it...

Btw that isn't even the ugliest picture of her...I just got the only one that didn't have anyone else in it...thankfully her new husband or wtf ever he is is like 7 foot tall and 300+ pounds...I don't think Robert would be dumb enough now...

(Yes, I know we are supposed to be non-judgemental but I HATE her...I am the sweetest person to everyone until they cross me and the woe ******** betide them...I refuse to be nice to or about someone who didn't have the decency to not sleep with my boyfriend when she KNEW we were together just so she could get him to drive her to work in my car because her's was a POS that broke down..)  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 pm
I meant good for you that you stood up for yourself. YOU DESERVE BETTER, and I want you to really believe that you do.

*looks at photo*

Her? Seriously? WTF is wrong with that man?? She can't hold a candle to you!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 pm
Oh, and yeah, we're supposed to be non-judgmental, but sometimes... I mean, UGH!

To be fair, I'm judging Robert the most harshly here... I want to send him on a date with George now.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:45 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I meant good for you that you stood up for yourself. YOU DESERVE BETTER, and I want you to really believe that you do.

*looks at photo*

Her? Seriously? WTF is wrong with that man?? She can't hold a candle to you!

emotion_hug Thanks Gigi. I want to believe that I really do. I try. I know I have my weight issues (and now all my anxiety and paranoia issues too) I'm still a good person. I've made a lot of (really stupid) mistakes but I wanna try to fix my life somehow...its just getting up the whatever I need to do it...

Thanks <3 I appreciate that. emotion_hug

Gigi Deveraux
Oh, and yeah, we're supposed to be non-judgmental, but sometimes... I mean, UGH!

To be fair, I'm judging Robert the most harshly here... I want to send him on a date with George now.

I know right!

He deserves to be judged harshly...

Nah I think Robert would just like that... he'd get stuff bought for him and get nailed up the bum... its a win win for him really...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:19 pm
I don't know why people want to remain friends with low-lives. Them remaining friends with her just reflects back on them. Even if he doesn't care or acknowledge that you stood up for yourself, at least know that we're proud of you. And hopefully you are of yourself.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:41 pm
Digital Fiend
I don't know why people want to remain friends with low-lives.

Birds of a feather...

Digital Fiend
Them remaining friends with her just reflects back on them. Even if he doesn't care or acknowledge that you stood up for yourself, at least know that we're proud of you. And hopefully you are of yourself.

Exactly!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend
I don't know why people want to remain friends with low-lives.

Birds of a feather...

Digital Fiend
Them remaining friends with her just reflects back on them. Even if he doesn't care or acknowledge that you stood up for yourself, at least know that we're proud of you. And hopefully you are of yourself.

Exactly!

emotion_hug Aw I love you guys. <3 I am pretty proud of myself for it... he has been biting my head off all damn day... Eventually he apologized and told me he is stressing out over our money situation this next month... I think he meant his apology this time...

I'm about to head to bed now...I hope you gals have a wonderful night emotion_bigheart  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash