Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What the ********? does the LI have its own therapist now? So I was in the LD and LI and I was commenting on topics in the LI and this one topic was about this girl whose best friend does not want to talk to her because he has a girlfriend who hates her and like a weak minded idiot he is letting this girlfriend control his social life.

So she is wondering what to do and if she should send him a letter she wrote. I comment with my advice and just now after some hours later I get a notice and I was in this guild so I assumed someone quoted me here but no it was from that topic and not even from the OP but from some random user.

This user had the nerve to tell me that my comment and advice was not helpful and that I was not sympathetic. I had kind of went through a similar situation like the OP and mentioned it and the user said to me that they don't know what I should have done differently in my own situation and just went on and on and even said oh I don't mean to signal you out.

User Image

They also did it to someone else too. But I don't care that they were nice no the mere fact that user who is not the OP has the nerve to tell me my advice is not helpful and even dares to try and offer advice to my past situation?

User Image

Okay b***h for starters you are not the OP so it is not up to you whose advice is helpful or not, if she wants to take my advice then she will. If she feels like it is not helpful she will either say or not say and just take someone elses advice.

That dumb idiot! Acting like they're some certified therapist or some s**t!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So today I played hooky! I packed up some clothes but dressed in my work clothes, drove to another street and called in sick at work, drove to another road and changed my clothes and just went places!

And honestly it was so weird, it was like a hot flash mood swing! I was actually okay with going to work yesterday and was thinking "okay when I wake up, the minute my alarm goes off say- time to work on another paycheck!"

But the minute I put on my work pants I said no I'm just gonna play hooky! Why? Well because my pants are a size ten and I was suppose to have a size twelve but the idiot manager could not find them the day I was hired and told me to try out the size ten pants and at the time they fit. At the time because I was not eating out and when I eat out at fast food places, my tummy gets pretty big and so my work pants they pretty much suppress my tummy and I was just was not in the mood today!

I don't care that I called in twenty minutes before I was suppose to come in and told them I had a headache, I don't care that without me they would be down one person and I sure as hell know what that means for my paycheck!

It will still be enough to pay for my phone and that is all fine with me!

The first place I went to was Walmart, I hung out around there and saw a lot of things I wanted clothes wise! And oh my god! I saw these two coats OMG I WANT THEM!!!!! I hope they still have them around October. There was a dark blue one and a snow leopard printed like coat! I think I might go with the animal print.

And then I saw some shirts that were to die for!

See if I had better job this wouldn't be an issue.

Then I looked around and saw some comforters for beds and pillowcases and there was one for a dollar, but before the debate I decided not to get it.

So anyways then after much and much debate about the money I had with me, I decided that I needed gas in my car and thus I spent the money for court. Then I went to the park because the weather was cool and so I walked around the park but people were annoying me and acting weird and acting entitled so I left early and went to Target and hung around there but it got too noisy for me so then I went to Bojangles and got something to eat.

Then I went to another little park and they had a little kiddie game going and so I just sat in the parking lot, in my car and ate. I didn't know where else to go and so I got done eating my food and called one of my friends but he is out of town going to another college and I found out that he has a girlfriend and I always go awwwwwwww how cute! When I find out that one of my friends has a SO and I always want to know when they started dating. They go to different colleges though.

So after that I called my own boyfriend and he was asleep and it was so weird talking to him because we don't talk to each other on the phone a lot we just text each other. But worried about the court money I asked him if he could wire me some money but since he is laid off he needs it for rent.

I kind of feel like though I am with one of jobless deadbeats only because he was just sleeping when I called instead of looking for a job. I mean he has been having headaches for days apparently but even I don't stay in bed all the time when I have a headache I tend to push through it because from what I have been told I get headaches from not eating much or just sleeping too much and nothing like a pill will help, so after I have done something that I feel gets rid of a headache I will lay down and the next time I wake up the headache is gone. But I guess it could be different for him but still though....

So anyways! Then I finally decided to go to the shopping center near my house. Went to Best Buy but it was boring, their anime section sucks and is very much dead and I don't see any signs of them restocking.

I looked around for a little bit before going back to my car and then going to Five Below but because of people and cars annoying me I decided not to go inside and so I sat in the parking lot and in my car for the reminder of my "work shift", fell asleep in my car, woke up a few times and then decided to go back home and now I am here.

I am planning on checking the work schedule tomorrow though I am sure the next day I work is Saturday but just to be sure I am going to check. I am still highly skeptical about my work hours increasing and I guess not coming in today didn't do me any favors but I don't care. My next paycheck is going to be forty some odd bucks and that will be just enough for my phone bill, then at the end of next month I will make sure I have worked both Saturdays to get ninety six because then after paying for my phone again I am going shopping and then in October the first paycheck I get will be fully mine! I won't have to pay for a damn thing until the end of that month!

I kind of feel like I already lost my job though, I don't know it feels like they have lost patience with me but psh! I have way, way, way lost my patience with them!

Me calling in sick twenty minutes before I was suppose to work, today was the second time I have done it, the first time was earlier this year, but it was before I was fed up with this job because I was still new. And my manger confronted me about it and so I have a feeling he might do it again but I am going to be honest about it! No point in keeping my mouth shut or keeping it sort and sweet! No! Being open with them has not gotten me anywhere! The only thing I have to lose is this job and I am fine with that! I feel like getting a new job shouldn't be too hard since people are hiring for seasonal right now.

Anyways my mind worry is the court! I spent some of the money today on gas and food and I think I am starting to get comfortable with the chance of asking people I hardly talk to for money and it isn;t good in my opinion. I feel like my other, older sister will give me the money but I can't be too sure but I just strongly feel like she would because she has asked mom for money and vice versa. I don't know I plan on asking tomorrow maybe. At this point I am hoping my parents give me the full one thirty. And if so then all I need right now is thirty bucks from someone. OMG!!!!! Tuesday isn't far away but yet it seems like it because the minutes and hours are so slow and that is why I spent the money because it is like omg I am hungry this hour and then this hour and such.

Ugh! Tuesday needs to hurry up so I can put this behind me!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Another gif title. I swear people are so a**l over the dumbest s**t on the internet. This one user quoted me saying my grammar is terrible because of one comment I made and when I pointed out my first comment she went a**l on that too.

I don't chat speak, but as far as punctuation goes I always just use commas and periods. Anyways this person took twenty one minutes to even get back to me after she quoted me once and I asked her to show me how my grammar was horrible. Honestly she is just making a few corrections here and there and there. If I was typing a school paper the corrections she was making would most likely get me a B.

But anyways just the mere fact that she is going to have a holier than thou attitude about grammar over the net is just really pathetic and she really have that kind of attitude to begin with. I know most people will say "oh it is just the internet I'm not being graded on it!"

But me no! I don't use chat speak anymore I capitalize my letters and use sentences, they may not be the best but what she is getting all a**l about is just pathetic. Someone has OCD.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My eyes are tired because I was just crying my eyes out. I was about to type a journal before this, but then my parents called me in the living room.

Okay so this is what happened, I was on here playing the fish tank game and then my dad called so I went to see him in the kitchen and he was asking again about the ticket and s**t hit the fan part one! He had told me a few days ago to save some of my paycheck for the tickt and I have been trying but not good enough.

So anyways when I reminded him that the ticket was 220 he was shocked which confused me. The whole time, from the last day of July to now he thought he simply was suppose to give me thirty bucks because he thought the ticket was only one thirty. But he says okay and lets me go back to my room. So when I am about to type a journal about that my parents both call me into the living room and s**t hits the fan part two.

They both, in my opinion, were playing dumb. They now both were shocked that the ticket was 220, but I know for a fact that is what I told them when I came back from court the last day of July. I remember mom saying "okay so you need 130 dollars"

I even posted a journal about the night she nagged me in the kitchen about the ticket a few weeks ago, I even said again at the time 130 and all she said was that I should not be forgetting to ask them about something important because the court can get me.

So i know for a damn a** fact! That I said 130 and not just thirty bucks!

Anyways though they went crazy and mom was yelling at me, raising her voice and getting louder and dad would at times raise his voice too and there I was standing in a pink shirt and black shorts with a head wrap on trying to act calm and just nodding and looking from one parent to the other when they took turns talking to me.

They got on me about how I always stay in the house and how I have no purpose and that I need to go to church and how court is going to get sick of making these dates and will hold me in a cell until I get the money and talked about a warrant out for me and stuff.

They said how they have not paid their bills at all for this month and that now they have to sacrifice a bill just to give me this money.

And a lot of other things like my job and how I was easy and that is why the court is doing this and that if I act the way I act home and act like this at work then they see why I am not getting any hours.

I now am at 58 bucks and my dad had said he was going to give me the full 130 but I will still be shirt HOWEVER! They keep going on about me being an adult and I know mom's name is on my savings account. Well if I am an adult I don't see why it still needs to be there. So tomorrow I am going to bank and see if I can get that taken off and if I can withdraw it and if so good! Then that will mean I will need is just five mere bucks........or well ten because I yet again gas. I put gas in my car on hooky day and used it all by driving around.

But maybe my friend will be able to give me that.

My dad had the damn nerve to stand there with the Mountain Dew bottle I brought today and yell at me! And yeah okay in a way it isn't a big deal but damnit! Buy your own damn Mountain Dew!

Ugh!

Anyways by the time the lecture was over I was watering at the eyes and called my friend and went over to her house. Before that happened though I had to get pass my parents because they were in the living room and then dad stopped me asking about my friend, where she lived, how did I meet her and then talked about this weird rotten egg smell coming from my car.

But anyways I went to her house and we chatted outside. Her aunt came by and she was just the nicest most cheerful person I ever saw! I mean my own aunt is like that, but you know it is one of things where you are fed up with your family and you see your friend with a nice family and it is all like "I wish I had your family!"

Hell I wish I had her life! She lives with her grandma she doesn't is really nice too and doesn't nag her. Me and my friend both stay up late and sleep in and that was another thing my parents nagged me about saying it needs to stop yet again saying "I'm an adult".

But anyways we talked and she talked to me about her work again and well in a way I felt like I was pushing her to talk to her boss because she told me that some of the employees are high schoolers and one of them was slacking and then just stopped coming so there is an opening and her job seems fun too! It's an outside gardening job.

She said I could come by on Tuesday at 4:30 since that is when they start. So I can talk to the supervisor.

I felt so much better after talking to her and realized that with half of what my parents were telling me while they were true I also realized I float through life and take most things with a grain of salt but feel like I have to make a big deal out of things because then my parents will think I don't care.

But nonetheless I am still very much ready for court to be over and done with so I can look ahead to a possible new job, quit my other one and look forward to the next upcoming major months!

These next few days are really going to be question marks!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:02 pm

So unbeknownst to my friend and my parents I am keeping a quota of how much money I owe them. I already know and my dad just said that I just owe him for the driving class I had to take for the speeding ticket, but with all this money he has given me, I do plan on paying him back.

So far i owe him........240 bucks!

And with my friend if she can give me twenty two bucks tomorrow then I owe her 62 bucks and if not then i owe her 40 bucks.

But anyways I plan on paying them back at the same time next year with my FASA check.

I honestly do not know why my mom acts like she is entitled to my check just because she brought the books for the major we are both taking. I mean I guess she thought that we would compromise on which books each other had to buy, but FASA ******** up so I don't feel like I owe her anything. If anything at all maybe just eighty bucks she gave me two to three years ago but other then that, with this situation no!

If anything my dad and friend will be seeing money before she does.

Anyways my dad gave me a hundred and forty bucks so now I am short twenty two bucks and if my friend can't give me money then I will call my sister, not the one who is a b***h but my older half sister.

Then after court and all is done and over with erm.........I guess I'll go home. But the day won;t be over because at four I am meeting my friend and we are going to see her manager or well supervisor to see if the job position is still open. I hope I get hired if it is.

I have been thinking of quitting my job but from the sounds of it this job won't be giving out as much. Sure the pay is thirty cents higher than minimum wage but the hours are only four thirty to seven, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. and if I calculated right it will be a little over a hundred like a hundred and four or something and well ninety bucks alone is not a lot but that combined with the paycheck I would be getting from this potential new job would be two hundred bucks! Not only that but they give out the checks the same Thursdays I get paid at MD so I would be picking up two checks!

It will be so cool!

I am eager for tomorrow!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so this is the day was I dreading and in a way, rightfully so, I had one hundred and eighty eight bucks......and actually now that I think about it, I have been mis calculating the whole time. I thought I needed just twenty two bucks which I thought would have given me two twenty and so I did not go to court the minute I left the house at seven in the morning after my mom went to class.

I went to my aunt and uncle's house but they were not there and so I sat in my car and called my friend but since it was so early, her phone was off and so I called my sister and she told me she did not have the money and that I should have called her yesterday because she spent her money on my niece's school stuff and the people she knew, would not be able to get me the money on time, it would have been more in the evening.

I explained to her why I did not let my parents know and so she got the idea to text my mom for money but not to tell her what it was for, instead she would act like she would need the money.

I then tried calling my boyfriend who he gave me the same excuse that he needed it for rent. I am so starting to get so mad with him and this was just another thing that reminded me of my friends.

STORY DETOUR!

Last year in November when I started my new job at MD I was going to get paid on the first of December but my boyfriend calls me in November and asks me if I could wire him some money for his meds. My reasoning for not was simply because I was broke.

And well I honestly don't believe this rent BS. I mean okay maybe he does need it for rent, but do you honestly mean to tell me that all the money you have is for rent only, you have zero spending money, the last hundred bucks you have is the exact amount of your half of the rent needed?

Why the ********, are you not looking for jobs?

Sitting here texting me always wanting to have some stupidass virtual sex and asking me for money but when I need help it's just oh I need it for rent and I have been having these major headaches so I have been in bed all day but I love you!

Just like my friends! And when I never did ask them for money but for a simple ride to get something to eat with MY own money, they could never do it. Even though Brian was a simple lazy a** and Stephanie just wanted to go to her boyfriend's house, work and ******** that!

Anyways back to the story!

So after a while I go to the Target parking lot but leave and go to the park and leave and go to my friend's house because I felt like she was my last resort and time was ticking away. I did not want to be rude and unthoughtful but I needed to know if she could give me the money or not. I did not want to wait for her to turn on her phone only to say no, I had to find out then and there.

Turns out she was not at home, but her grandma was up and was nice enough to let me in while she called her and tried to find out where she was and what was going on.

Well she came home but ended up ignoring me in a way, but she always does that. She will get on her laptop and we just don't talk.

So when I finally decide to leave at ten thirty, she was shocked and I was shocked that she was shocked because she was glued to her laptop screen.

She walked me to the door and that was when I asked her if she had money and she checked and said no. A little before that, my dad called asking if I got the ticket worked out and I lied saying I was just now getting to the court house.

Well since she didn't have the money, I called my sister back but she did not answer so I decided to go to the courthouse. During the drive she texted me saying mom told her she had no money which I knew was a lie. I felt so screwed!

I got down there and sat in my car trying to figure out what to do. I went into the court house but not before running into some guy trying to sell some paper. He was nice and for some reason I just talked to him. He wanted to sell me a paper for a buck but I told him I was already short twenty two bucks and said it was for court. He was shocked and but laughed when he found out it was just for a speeding ticket.

We talked and I told him what my parents told me about them holding me in a cell until they got the money and he said that it would not happen and such. He encouraged me to just go in there and give them the money I had, saying they would work with me. I shook his hand and went inside.

However, the deck I always went to for the check in was closed so I asked a nearby officer what was going on and he said I can pay for my ticket now or wait until two. So I decided to wait and see if there was still a way for me to get the money.

I considered pawn shops, pawning off my GPS, my purse. All futile because they only took gold and actual valuables. So my sister texts me asking if I left court yet and I told her they said I could back at two and so she said she would call around to see who could give her twenty bucks.

In the end it was futile.

I ended up having to drive around though because a car ticket guy came by and told me I could not sit in the parking space if I was not paying so while I was driving, kind of getting lost and getting to a breaking point, my parents were blasting my phone with calls and texts and I only replied to the ones asking if I was okay not the ones about the ticket. They even asked if they had to come down there and I said no.

After finding a parking space I walked back to the courthouse and asked questions if they could take my payment even though I was short and it could not happen unless the judge said so.

So my sister calls me and she was not successful in getting the twenty bucks so I told her to call my parents then and she did.

I stood outside the court house pacing and talking to myself since I was in a remote corner. Just when I got and was replying to a text from my cousin my parents came asking where my money was and how much I had and I told them and they were shocked and asked why I had such a low amount and I said it was because I lied about the original amount I had.

They quickly said lets go and we went inside again, got scanned and dad took out more money at the ATM inside. We were told at the payment desk that without my original ticket I could not pay for it but they could get a copy of it in another room.

I was shocked because even though it was not the same payment cent desk I had gone to, they always asked for just my driver's license and whenever I went to the check in desk, they had my ticket on file anyways.

But anyways shocking enough my mom asked in a nice voice why didn't I bring my ticket with me and I told her why, but dad seemed mad enough so he was just wanting to get this all over with.

We got the copy and went into the actual court room where they got my file and we had to wait to be called on as the judge was starting cases.

When they called me, my dad went with me and the judge asked me how did I plead and I my dad told me guilty so that is what I said. Then dad said "permission to approach the bench your honor." and the judge said he may and he started to whisper to him about something and the next thing I know court cost was dismissed and we got a paper and the payment was actually 158!

So we go back to the payment desk and pay it. Oh and by the way when my parents did come and ask me where my money was at, my dad had taken it from me.

So I thought that after that, since they would no longer really be in public, they would start to yell and lecture me but didn't. I do remember that when we were going to the payment desk for a second time mom wanted to know what dad said to the judge, but I could hardly hear him. Something about me being inexperienced and then I heard the girl at the desk say something about no more tickets for three years........

I hope I am careful.

Anyways so we get outside and they just want to know where I parked and follow me, but they get to their car before I get to mine so they tell me they will see me when I get home and prior to that when I was informed by my sister that they were coming down to the court house, I called my friend asking if I could hang with her until work and she said yes.

So I get to my car and look at my phone and see my sister called me and tell her what happened and she was happy and shocked. Then I went to my friend's house

It was the same. I watched TV while she was on her computer, then we left to get me an application and filled it out at her house and then went up to the garden. The manager was late, but one of her co workers did show up. He's cute but he looks sixteen to me.

So anyways my friend shows me what to do and what the tools are for and so we get to work for a little bit and then another worker comes and we continue to work and then the manager comes. She is really, really nice and so while she was getting things out and giving us things to carry, some lady and her million a** kids comes.

Okay not million but it was around five kids. And I was confused because one of them looked to be the oldest like sixteen or something but she was kind of acting like a mom and it did sound like one of the kids was calling her mom but I don't know that family so.

But anyways turns out they all came because their son..........and brother? Also applied for the job and apparently the manager was suppose to talk to the mom.

Those two older girls were so rude! The one who looked like a teenager was kind of bossing my friend around asking her about the things they were growing and then asked in a snobby way "so are you gonna get me a cucumber or what?"

b***h! Wait! We're trying to help the manager out with the new stuff she has!

And oh my god! This girl and her mom are both lazy a** bitches! They just stood around making comments while the other little kids were on the lose in the garden! Messing with the gardening tools, picking fruit, putting it on the ground and holding a shovel above it like they were going to smash it and all those two older girls did was sit and stand saying "put it down" and the manager had to instruct her employees to handle the kids and the older girls even decided to start bossing them around and tell my friend and her co workers to get certain things away from the kids.

Lazy.a**.PARENTING!!!!

If that is even what you call it!

So finally they up and leave and so it is just the workers and the manager, but as time went by we did get some passerby's that wanted to help, too bad they were all kids though. I mean it is good they wanted to help, but when they found out they weren't getting paid and it was something that happens everyday some of them did not want to do it.

For the most part it really is just volunteerism work, but there is one spot open and three applicants who want the job. And I am going to have to go there like at least everyday because in a way it is part of the interview, but towards the end she did say that the next few weeks were going to be crazy so as far as a sit face to fact interview goes, it won't be happening but coming will make a good impression clearly and it is fun.

I hate the fire ants though.

Anyways we left at seven and I took my friend to her mom's house and I wanted to meet her because she always told my friend to say hi to me whenever my friend mentioned that she was hanging with me. By the way she does not live with her mom for some reason.

So we go in and they are nice enough to give me something to drink which happens to be Mountain Dew and the guy which I assume is my friend's uncle or dad, seemed to want me to drink all of the MD since there was not much left, but I was not complaining.

I talked with her mom some more and the guy was so nice and even offered to fix me some fried chicken but I declined. My friend was on the computer again and even admitted that she wanted to make a phone call but she thought it was rude stating if someone did that to her she would be offended.

Honestly that is dumb to me because she is always on the computer and ignores me so how the hell would her talking on the phone be any less different?

Anyways I went home and found out my dad was not there just my mom. Thank goodness!

She has not brought it up and I am just happy this is all over and done with.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I am broke and when my dad took his money back yesterday, he also took the last of my paycheck that was in that money which was a mere forty eight bucks, but if I had that money back I would be with my friend helping her and her crew finish the garden.

So since my dad did take not only his money back but the last of mine, I am deducting that from what I owe him. I said I owed him240, well he took my forty eight bucks so now I just owe him 192 bucks.

I'm low on gas and mom said they spent all they had yesterday and dad has not gotten paid........I don't believe that. I mean maybe they don't have anything in their accounts but they did pay less then what they were expected to pay and I saw dad put a few twenties in his pocket. She told me I couldn't go so yeah I'm at home. But heck I played hooky last week so I need the mere forty bucks from this up coming paycheck so I'm gonna have to go to work on Saturday.

Oh well this is the aftermath of the situation, it was to be expected.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Actually pretty bust today for the most part, not much really happened until Cody came in and he was not even suppose to come in until three which is when I was suppose to leave.

Er maybe I should probably back up because something did happen this morning before work.

I got up, brushed my teeth and all that and was about to leave, I didn't know what was going to happen when I got into work. I had a feeling I was going to get fired so I packed some clothes just in case and went out to my car until my mom called me and asked if I had enough gas to get to and from work and I said I didn't know so she said she was going to drive me to work instead.

Honestly I feel like she is keeping up a facade so she wouldn't have to give me money for gas, but I could be wrong seeing as she has been buying things. Just little pizzas for herself and beer.

Anyways got to work and she asked if I had any money and I stuttered a bit but said yes because I did take four bucks from her purse last night when she was in the shower.

Went to work and like I said nothing really happened until Cody came and told me that a health inspector was coming and he was all panic like because he apparently had a lot to do and was telling me to stay out in the lobby and sweep for half an hour and wipe down tables and basically just telling me to do the lobby and he acted like he was suppose to help because he was then all like oh you have to do it by yourself since I am so busy.

Why do people who are on maintenance act like they do what I do when they ******** don;t? Don't worry about me doing the lobby all myself, I always do it by myself and I stay on top of it pretty damn well.

Anyways soon I ended up helping him with tea since he was behind because he had to also make gallon teas and such. But I helped him get caught up with that. For the most part we were bust though.

This one girl with kids I was walking in her direction when I saw her getting up with her kids and heard her say she felt bad and when I went pass her, she said to me that she was sorry about the mess. I lied saying it was okay even though it wasn't.

But seriously why the hell are you gonna say sorry about the mess when you didn't even bother to clean up after yourself? How can you be sorry about the mess at all? You have kids and you oaught to know by now they are messy, so with that knowledge why would you get your food for her, let them makes a mess and then say sorry?

User Image

Yo idiot a** self, you know kids makes messes!

Anyways ummmm other than that customers didn't bother or annoy me today. This one guy was nice well let me see.......we were both walking over to the same table and normally I don't bother cleaning tables that people walk over to, but I was just like oh let me clean this for you, in my mind. And he said thanks and asked if I knew he was coming over to sit and I said no kind of in a serious tone because I guess I didn't catch the joking tone he had until after i said what I said. But yeah.

But anyways I didn't get a break which is good, this next paycheck is going to be with tax, 43 bucks and without maybe 40 or 38 or something, since I played hooky last week this is a one day paycheck I am getting but that is my own fault but I am happy because I know that the last paycheck I get for this month is going to be the full ninety six and I can do some Walmart shopping! New coat! New shirts! I really need to get in the habit of shopping for bottoms because I seem to have a lot of tops than I do bottoms, it the same on Gaia too.

Also but my workplace has now put back up their now hiring sign, I was kind of worried because that is what I saw before I walked in so I thought they took me off the schedule. I really should count my blessing that I still have this job at all at this point. But I do work nine to four next week and next Thursday I get paid. Phone is gonna be cut off from a while since I won't be able to pay for it with this paycheck. I'm mainly worried about my parents finding out.

Also.........er well that's too personal for me to say even in this little forum journal.....anyways uh phone is gonna be cut off for two weeks and four days. It will be back on on the 20th.

Anyways uhhhhhh........I don't know, I'm gonna go find something to do.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:06 am

So to start I have an account on this soap opera forum site where you can talk about current daytime soaps that are airing. Well apparently there is a trolling lurking but I don't pay much attention since I hardly visit the site, but I did see two topics locked.

Anyways one user is like beyond pissed, I mean the level of her rage is really ridiculous considering it is just the net. Apparently someone made an account with a username similar to her's and they are using her current icon picture. She seems to think it is another user that is posting on her topics for some reason, but I have not seen any proof that this accused user has done anything.

But this user who is being mocked by the fake account she is like......crazy. Whenever the user she does not like post on her topics, she calls her all sorts of names like retard and such and has posted topics ranting about the mods not doing their jobs and I just found out from reading the rules and guildelines that they reserve the right to not reply to emails.

But I guess she doesn't know and I have not told her yet. But yeah for her to be a law student they are totally over reacting.

Anyways! So it is another new day and the day before payday and I am so ready! I have not eaten since Saturday because I had money that I took from my took and got something to eat at work, but ever since Sunday I haven't eaten a thing because there is nothing to eat! Nothing that I like anyways seeing as I am a picky eater, all we have is frozen food that I don't like so yeah I am making the choice to not eat.

So I am so ready for the little bit of money I am going to be getting tomorrow! I hope I can have lunch with my friend though. We'll see. It's between Bojangles and McDonald's for me because I have been thinking about the twenty piece chicken nuggets at MD and Bojangles only because my friend lives closer to it. I don't care, whatever I have tomorrow I'll have the other on Friday.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:31 pm

I am so freaking ready for tomorrow you just don't know! It has been a pain sleeping on the left side on of my face, because I sleep on my tummy with my head turned to my right shoulder, but lately it has been a pain because of my earring. It hurts when I lay on that ear and I think I am starting to get a little bump by it too. So tomorrow after I put gas in my car, I am going to Walmart to finally get these things removed! I might try hoop earrings because these are studs and they are hard to get out.

So that is a new addition to my plans for tomorrow. I am kind of worried that my mom might feel like she has to drive me to work to get my paycheck since I am low on gas. I haven't driven my car since last Tuesday because of gas.

She doesn't know I played hooky and thus my paycheck will be two digits so I hope she doesn't feel the need to drive me to work. I mean it will be nice, but I rather her not.

But oh my god I am so damn hungry! Tomorrow at two cannot get here fast enough! I hope my friend is able to get something to eat with me. I'll be pretty much further delaying my quest for food just to see if she wants to get lunch with me since we both get paid on the same day.

Anyways food is all I can think about and last night I had a dream that my dad gave me ten thousand dollars and ave my sister only six hundred and told her she would get the rest. But my sister had bills to pay so I gave her a thousand dollars and started going on about getting Applebees and she looked me like I was crazy because I was just talking about all the things I wanted to buy and she knows that I suck with money once I have it, but I didn't care.

Then this was in the dream as well, I was at work, but my job like the location and the restaurant were totally different and it was actually a fun place to work! So weird! I wish I did have ten thousand bucks! I could move out and pay a year's worth of rent in a month and not worry about monthly rents and such. Ugh I swear, the things you think about when you are hungry crying

HURRY UP THURSDAY!!!!!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:17 pm

So my parents just got back from bible study and told me that Walmart was hiring which is no shocked really. So anyways we start to talk about jobs and such and again my mom starts to complain about me staying up all night and sleeping "all day" when really I just sleep all morning and sometimes three hours into the afternoon.

This has nothing to do with her always saying I am an adult, but even if I wasn't over eight teen, I would still stay up late. I don't give a s**t if she has a problem with it. I mean if the only problem she has with it is because I could be up and out of the house looking for a job then whatever. The only change I would do is set my alarm clock to eight or whatever. I'll still go to bed at three or four or whatever time I want to in the mornings because I ******** can!

Now they told me mom was getting paid tomorrow and so they were going to put gas in my car, well I also get paid tomorrow at two so if she doesn't get paid by the afternoon then I am carrying on with my plans which are now set because I texted my friend.

But yeah, I put in an app to Walmart and I will keep checking back like they said once a week and I'll start getting serious......again, about this job hunt and I say again loosely because I have this habit to be motivated and continue to be motivated as I put in apps but then I start to lose it for whatever reason.

So yeah. But tomorrow I am going to get paid. I am going out to lunch with my friend, I am going to help her in the garden, I am going to the store and getting my Fun Yuns and MD and I am going to have an anime night, all night and if this b***h doesn't like it she can go jump off a cliff because I don't give a ******** know it is important for me to get a better job and I do want one for Xmas because the thought of just having ninety six bucks for Xmas is depressing, but I am not going to go to bed early when I am not tired.

Telling me to go to bed, this coming from a drinker who some times stays up til three in the morning playing collapse, b***h bye!

I'll get serious about finding job and I'll keep doing what I always do at night because it isn't a problem! It may look like a problem but it isn't.

In other news, yay for post one hundred!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:34 am

So I got a new posting style and I do like it but this girl was just rude towards the end and it seemed like all she wanted was the gold. She gave me a blinkie instand of what I actually wanted but like I said, I do like it.

I tested it out in the test forums and then asked if she could make it bigger and add stars on both ends and then she is all like oh well I can't add stars because you didn't ask for them to begain with and it is a blinkie and I thought you knew what that was.

Well I went on ******** glitter graphics and saw the blinkies there and low and behold they had hearts and stars and such around the text.

This dumb person! It has nothing to do with the fact it is a blinkie it's just her skills at making them are limited and had she said that I would have been more okay with it!

UGH! Even though I do like it, I feel like I am stuck with a product I don't like.

Whatever! Anyways it is almost two thank goodness! I am going to go get my paycheck, go out to lunch with my friend........well get these earrings taken out and do some shopping at Walmart and then I am going to go meet my friend.

My mom is suppose to get paid today but apparently that is not happening before two and I have been in this situation with my car and my paycheck too many times to count so I'm pretty sure I can make it there, to the bank and to a gas station. I'm pretty much skilled in it at this point.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Oh ******** dammit hell! My car is at it again and this time I have done everything possible and it is still ******** up! Last week after court I went to my friend's house and did not come home until around eight at night and I had left the house seven that morning. So the day after court when I tried turning on my car it made a sound like it was about ready to cut off and I thought it was the gas.

So I don't drive my car until today because I got paid and so I was sure gas was the problem. But it turns out that was never the problem and I had more than enough gas to make it to work to get my check. When I got to the first stoplight, the car cut off, but I was able to turn it back on and just went since it was a right on red kind of light.

So thank goodness the rest of the lights were green. I made it down there, got my check and figured that maybe it could be the motor oil since my dad had told me I did have a oil leak. So I go to Auto Zone and get motor oil and steering wheel fluid, I put the motor oil in my car and that doesn't work.

Put gas in it and that did not work either. But I was determined to not break my plans with my friend so I went to her house anyways. Lucky me though she actually broke the plans because something was going on with her paycheck. Lucky me though, her grandpa was there and he knew about cars and when I turned on my car, he told me it was not my starter like I thought it was but rather it was the fluids in it.

I don't know what that means and honestly I am more than likely going to take my dad's diagnoses over someone else anyways.

My car did cut off once more before I was able to get home. I do know my boyfriend knows about cars so maybe I'll ask him. I did get my Mountain Dew and Bojangels, but I either forgot or decided not to get Fun Yuns. Still having that anime night though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 am

I'm normally up at two in the morning, but tonight is different. I couldn't sleep because I can't stop thinking about the events that took place at work yesterday. I was ready to go in and I even ironed my uniform today for the first time in a month I think. Cody was there and we were busy for the most part in the morning. He was telling me what to do and not in a bad way, it did keep me busy that I had some direction and half the time, he didn't even have to tell me. I mean I did stand in the kitchen maybe like three or four times and he did walk pass me and kind of made jokes about it and such.

Work was okay, maybe even great almost. until my last hour or well thirty minutes before I was suppose to leave. I saw Tiffany come in and she is a b***h of a manager and so I avoided her, when I saw her, but she never saw me and I wanted to keep it that way. Cody was suppose to leave at three and I was suppose to leave at four. But Cody wanted to talk to Tiffany about something so he stayed longer.

Anyways since he was off the clock, Dylan I guess now had to take his place as far as maintiance goes. The lobby died down like almost always towards the end of my shift and I was pretty much cirlcing around the lobby looking dumb. So I then checked my phone and there were only thirty minutes left of my shift so I went into the bathroom to pass up time. It was either pace the lobby or pace the kitchen and I did both for the most part.

So anyways I'm the bathroom, just waiting for time to tick by and when I took at my phone it is three forty and then someone comes in and the minute my shoe moves towards the door where if one bent down to see if anyone was in a stall, they could see it and that is when I heard a loud knock at the door. I didn't say anything the first time around but then I spoke up and said someone was in the stall. And after a while they left.

I looked at my phone again and only eight minutes passed and so there were 12 minutes before my shift would end and I was so ready to go!

I come out of the stall and stand in front of the sink, wiping it down before leaving the bathroom and going back into the kitchen and that is where I saw Tiffany who wanted to talk to me. She told me she wanted me to clock out and that I was getting written up.

Apparently it was her who had knocked on the bathroom door. She was saying how she has talked to me many times before about how everyone is getting paid to work and not stand around and she said I was getting written up for insubordination, apparently thinking I was refusing to work or something. I didn't say anything and she was waiting for me to say something like to deny it or combat it and I said I was not denying anything that there was nothing to do and then she started to qquestion me saying like I don't remember exactly what she said but it was something like "oh so you don't think you need to work or work need to be done?"

So I tell her whatever because she isn't trying to let me explain my mindset and I tell her I am clocking out and I hear people calling after me. After I clock out, I go back into the kitchen and to the crew room to get my purse and Cody is back there with someone and asks me questions but I am upset that I don't bother to fully explain and I just leave.

But people are still calling after me and before I know it, two of my co workers run outside to get me and I break down in tears when I start to vent and explain about how I have tried, I have tried what I feel, as much as I can to try and get more hours, get trained on something.

They talk to me outside and urge me to come back inside because Tiffany wants to talk to me and they tell me to tell her what I told them. So we go back inside, they both come with me in the office and Tiffany is acting like she is the one who is mad and is telling one of my co workers who was talking to me that she was okay and fine and that she could go back to work. Then she tells another manager to stay and that manager blocked the only exit so I guess to make sure I don;t leave again.

So we start to talk but I am finding it steadily annoying every time she opens her mouth because she has this like interogating tone on her that I don;t like and because of my current mood my mind set was not getting any clear enough for me to think decently even though I tried.

At this point I hardly remember the conversation. But to this point, hours later I am still upset because I feel like I was tag teamed. Tiffany was telling me that there were a lot of things that I could have been doing in the lobby besides cleaning tables. She thinks that ios all I do and while I do admit I don't do everything that can be done, like clean the legs of chairs and tables and sweep outside the parking lot, I do know cleaning tables inside is not all that I do. I sweep and restock the condiments and check the girl's bathroom. Maybe it doesn't help my case, but I don't go around with a rag in hand and walking around tables.

Then talk about an SOC comes up and Tiffany tells me that Walter, another manager has done one on me which I know for a fact is not true! I have seen how SOCs are done and he has not given me one, but Tiffany another female manager both say he has which further upsets me because it is like one of those situations where like something is missing from a resgister or a cookie jar and even though you were not the only person near it, but maybe the last, people are still poingt figner at you saying you stole money or the cookie when you know for a fact you didn;t. And that is how I felt like I got tag teamed.

I mean isn't there paperwork on SOCs? Not to mention but I was never told if I failed one or not. If they were certain an SOC was done on me then I would think they would whip out some proof but never did.

So for the end of that conversation she wanted me to sign my third write up and while people were coming in and out ofd the office, I was hesitant and thought for a minute about it. I thought about the job, I thought about the money, I thought about how right now my phone is cut off because I don't have the money to pay for it, And then I threw my hands up saying I quit and walked out without signing anything and that promoted my two co workers again to run after me.

We talked outside again and they told me not to quit because I don't have another job lined up and they talked to me about talking to the store manager when he comes back from V-K and told me to talk to him and be firm and put my foot down about getting trained and getting more hours and they even told me that they would train me and said "psh! A manager is not going to tell me no! I am a crew trainer! That is what I am suppose to do- train my crew!"

I mean now just thinking and looking back on it, I had a lot of co workers in my corner pulling for me. And I don't even know how to repay them for even caring so much!

We went back in again and you know this is a lot of comotion and I see customers looking at us and such and when we are walking back into the kitchen, the femal manager that was standing by the office door to keep me from leaving, saw and said to them "again? Just leave her alone!"

Yeah I already knew they were fed up with me, but I have long been fed up with them. Tiffany, today even told me that she feels like she wasted money, hiring me. Psh! Well rest to sure Tiff I feel like I wasted my time with this job.

Tiffany was not in the office and I was told to stand by it while they both found and talked to her, one of my co workers, along with Tiffany came back to the office and my co worker was trying to reason with me and urged me to find things to do and come see someone if I had nothing to do. I was starting to think okay maybe I can give this another chance, but Tiffany would at times open her mouth and it made me mad that I was starting to think against it.

When everything was said, my co worker said it was up to me to take back what I said about quitting and I find it disgusting to beg for this s**t job back! Even if it isn't begging but just saying "you know I didn't mean it, and it is money blah blah whatever." I honestly refuse to say it.

I said that I would give it a try but that was it and I was finally able to leave.

There are some holes I forgot to mention. They fully now know....should have known, but should fully know right now that I want to work! I want hours! I want to be trained! And for months I have been told that I needed to learn a new position, but now I am hearing that they refuse to move me to something new because I have not masted the lobby and thus why should they move me to something else when I don;t fully do everything in the lobby?

Then I was told that everyone started off with just working two days.......really? You started working only two days?

I call that bullshit! My first paycheck being 211 bucks was not a two day paycheck. The three digits hundred paychecks I got in December after being hired in November, were NOT two day paychecks! I call bullshit on that because a few months ago when someone new just started, we hit it off and talked about our jobs and at the end of his shift, he showed me his days and hours and I saw more than two days that he worked.

BULLSHIT!!!

Everyone starts off working two days. Tell me another lie, like me getting an SOC performed on me! BULLSHIT!!! No one stood in front of me with a paper, asking me questions about what to do in the lobby. No one said "oh you pass or failed this SOC"

NO ONE!!!

So I walked out and saw Cody outside on the other side because as employees, we have to park in this other parking lot so I walked over and talked to him and another co worker and they both told me not to quit until I had another job lined up, that is why Cody is still there, but he is being promoted and I find it hard to believe that he has not been able to get another job lined up because he is so outgoing and talkative, I mean come on! If we both applied to the same job, chances are he would get hired before me! He is a great co worker and employee.

But he praised me about how I was a great, huge help to him and how we do great working together and it is true because he doesn't get say "oh I am gonna do this and that, can you hold down the lobby for me?" No! He tells me what to do and what I can do and what needs to be done and he is funny and jokes around and such. I was very busy before Tiffany came in and she is standing there bitching at me in the office about how she did not see me until she saw my foot in the bathroom stall.

Just because you have not seen me since YOU came in for your shift, does not mean I was not working throughout my shift. It was twelve ******** minutes before my shift was over that I was in the bathroom and you wanna raise hell over that?

I told both of my co workers what my now, "steady" paycheck is and they were quiet for a while. I don't even know why I got Sundays taken from me! But as for weekdays they keep saying that they are not busy on those days. You're not busy enough for someone like me who does the job I do to keep busy if that makes sense. If I did more than just the lobby, I bet I would be able to do weekdays but again I am not being trained to do anything else because I haven't masted this s**t.

That is also some bullshit because these new people coming in, they sometimes start in the lobby and the next time I see them they are being trained at the front counter! So I don't get it at all! I do feel like something is wrong with me and it has nothing to do with "noty being masted" cleaning tables and sweeping floors. I think there is something else they are not telling me.

But Cody told me to come back in on Saturday since I am scheduled to work that day. And I guess we will see what happens. I don't know if they heard me say I would give it another try, so the minute I walk in they might fire me, I don't know. But at this point they are talking about redeemtion and so nothing is going to change. I was also told that you have to earn days, they are not just given and that I haven't even earn Saturdays. They are just given to me because the main people who do the lobby on the weekdays, they get the most hours and what I get on Saturdays are hours that are left. That ninety six bucks, those last reminding tweleve to fourteen hours could be going to their paychecks, but instead are just used to make up mine.

And even after typing all of this I still don't know if this job is worth keeping even until I do find another job. I feel like what the hell will be the difference besides not getting paid? I mean Sunday through, Friday, the days I am not working, it feels like I am unemployed.

The only thing I am thinking about at this point is my phone because without it on, I can't get in touch with other employers to find another job since my mom uses the house the most for her real estate business. I mean yeah sure, drive up there, it is best to go in person, but gas, gas! Ugh!

I don't know. I feel like I should go back up there before Saturday but I don't want to and seeing as my store manager is out on V-K, what would be the point? If I lose this job I am not begging for it back. Cody did say, he would try to talk to the managers to give me Sundays back so my paycheck can be at least somewhat in the hundreds. I mean it has been but that has been BEFORE tax was taken out thus leaving me with ninety whatever bucks. And ******** reddemtion, that is gonna take way too long! And should I somehow still have this job next week and keep it until I co to college and continue to work Saturdays............there is only sixteen more Saturdays left this year. And I have been thinking about Xmas and possibly only having maybe even less than ninety six bucks to spend on presents! If that isn't some bullshit! Someone tell me what is!

I'm not even sad anymore I am just mad. This is long enough and there is so much more that happened after work! I'll post it later today.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:57 am

Who your internet friends are when you no longer have an account on that site but still have managed to have other ways and sites to talk. I had an account on Mibba but got banned but before that I did manager to get my contact info and some of the info from my friends. The only person I believe whose info I put off saving was WTF Music Person. But she has an account up here, but gets online from her Ipod so she is unable to come here right now.

But I do believe she has my contact info and even if she doesn't....since I can't remember giving it to her, I was able to find her on Youtube and gave her a comment and sent her two messages and I think she is ignoring them.

I went back on Mibba tonight and saw that she has recently been back there as well as another friend......well I guess really she is an ex friend since we stopped being friends while on Mibba but when I looked through her blogs she didn't seen to miss me, she was hella worried over another user.

Eh I feel like getting another account on Mibba, but I think it is because right now because of the state I am in and the situation I am in, I guess it is like turning to those who can help you or whatever, but Mibba is slow on the blog movement still.

And besides, that's what this guild is for right? I mean not everyone looks at the journal section subforum, but people do look at the life issues subforum so I know I can always go there to talk.

Oh well, what good would come from talking to them anyways? I'm tired, but I don't know if I am going to actually fall asleep right away. I got up because I was tossing and turning despite being tired and having heavy eyes due to crying. But it is about to be five in the morning so I'll give it another try.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff