Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:02 am
Digital Fiend

Thank you. I would love a good nap. I don't think it helps that me and James don't have a regular sleep schedule, so Liam is scre~ewed.

He's passed out right now and I'm tired but can't sleep. Life isn't fair! I still regret nothing though. When I'm dead tired and he's awake, all he has to do is smile and everything is right with the world.

I hope you two had a good Xmas and were able to talk to your loves. I was happy to see Eevee, since we weren't sure if we would. James feels like her gifts blew his out of the water, and while I really enjoy everything he got me,

Eevee bought me the first half of the first season of Digimon. I don't think anything could top that honestly. heart I was very spoiled this Xmas.

Been having to bite my tongue about Eevee's mom. She's not a horrible person, but I think it just sucks to hear someone hurt someone you love and not be able to say anything about it. I wish she would just see her daughter instead of her own issues.

Also, the computer in my kitchen doesn't have a keyboard, so if I don't type a lot, that's why. It's effin' annoying.

Being tired but not being able to sleep sucks big bad time. I'm sorry hon. At least Liam's smiles make it all worth while! razz

Eh, what Christmas? We don't really have Christmas at my house due to lack of money. I bought Robert a wolf throw and he was going to get me a Gaia Cash Card but it when down the drain when we were running out of money so I settled for a TV from a thrift store. We got them at the beginning of the month and never bothered to wrap anything and we didn't have any money for anything extra food-wise or to go to his grandmothers to eat so we just ate like it was a normal day too...

I did get a few gifts on Gaia though so that was awesome. razz

OOOOH Digimon -- I love me some Digimon! That's awesome! heart Being spoiled is awesome too!

Aw sad I'm sorry that her mom is being a butt. Some people are like that -- they can't see the clouds for the rain so to speak. It doesn't make it right though. Maybe she will pull her head from a certain orafice soon.

o.O If it doesn't have a keyboard how do you type at all?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:25 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-

o.O If it doesn't have a keyboard how do you type at all?

There's an onscreen keyboard that you use a mouse to click the buttons. Highly slow and annoying.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 am
I really, really, REALLY wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life career wise. I hate this constant...I dunno. I hate jobs. I wish I could have a career that I love. I don't know why I never figured it out. I guess it's because I'm fickle.

Like, last Saturday my friends and I all got compact mirrors from our one friend. And each compact suited the person. One had celtic knots, one was day of the dead, Eevee got a coffin shaped one. Mine was black with a simple design. I mean, it's pretty and I do like/use it. It just made me realize that I don't really have a thing. Not at all, and it kind of saddens me.

I just feel so lost right now. I need to find a job, but I'm just at a point where I want to crawl in a hole right now. I hate this. I hate it I hate it I hate it. {It feels good to vent that out.}.

I guess I'm just tired of being listless. I just want to have something, you know?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:35 pm
Digital Fiend
I really, really, REALLY wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life career wise. I hate this constant...I dunno. I hate jobs. I wish I could have a career that I love. I don't know why I never figured it out. I guess it's because I'm fickle.

Like, last Saturday my friends and I all got compact mirrors from our one friend. And each compact suited the person. One had celtic knots, one was day of the dead, Eevee got a coffin shaped one. Mine was black with a simple design. I mean, it's pretty and I do like/use it. It just made me realize that I don't really have a thing. Not at all, and it kind of saddens me.

I just feel so lost right now. I need to find a job, but I'm just at a point where I want to crawl in a hole right now. I hate this. I hate it I hate it I hate it. {It feels good to vent that out.}.

I guess I'm just tired of being listless. I just want to have something, you know?

You totally aren't alone. I feel the exact same way. emotion_hug

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
Digital Fiend

You totally aren't alone. I feel the exact same way. emotion_hug

Me, three... emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:42 pm
This is just a nice little negative ******** you, you high and mighty b***h. I feel sorry for your kids for you being so ******** close-minded. I bet if they don't agree with you you'll forever hold it against them.

Oh, and ******** you. I left "your thread" alone, leave the ones I post in alone you obnoxious close minded hunk of stone.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 am
Digital Fiend
This is just a nice little negative ******** you, you high and mighty b***h. I feel sorry for your kids for you being so ******** close-minded. I bet if they don't agree with you you'll forever hold it against them.

Oh, and ******** you. I left "your thread" alone, leave the ones I post in alone you obnoxious close minded hunk of stone.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:14 am
I've been holding that in for awhile. How have YOU been?

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 am
Digital Fiend

Glad you got it out then. heart

Me? I've been absolute rubbish...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:45 am
-Whimsical Stardust-
Digital Fiend

What's been going on?

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 am
Digital Fiend
-Whimsical Stardust-
Digital Fiend

What's been going on?

Shelby and I broke up... I wrote about it extremely briefly in my journal.... we haven't talked in nearly four days... I think I'm losing my mind... I want to message her... but I don't want to at the same time... Ugh... this is your journal though... shouldn't we talk about your stuff here? Don't worry about me... I'll live... I always do  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:14 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-

Shelby and I broke up... I wrote about it extremely briefly in my journal.... we haven't talked in nearly four days... I think I'm losing my mind... I want to message her... but I don't want to at the same time... Ugh... this is your journal though... shouldn't we talk about your stuff here? Don't worry about me... I'll live... I always do

Friends are part of my stuff. Just sayin'. *Hugs*

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 pm
Digital Fiend

Friends are part of my stuff. Just sayin'. *Hugs*

*hugs* You're right...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:37 am
Today was my second day on the job, I stayed over an hour because my manager needed to leave.

When I got home, Liam was upset, so we took a bath together. He was so happy. He also stood up by himself!

I had him sitting in the tub with me with my legs around him. He stuck one foot out to put against my leg and then pulled himself up grabbing onto my hand. All on his own accord. Yes, it was in water, but my baby stood up today!

I love him so much. <3

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:06 pm
Digital Fiend
Today was my second day on the job, I stayed over an hour because my manager needed to leave.

When I got home, Liam was upset, so we took a bath together. He was so happy. He also stood up by himself!

I had him sitting in the tub with me with my legs around him. He stuck one foot out to put against my leg and then pulled himself up grabbing onto my hand. All on his own accord. Yes, it was in water, but my baby stood up today!

I love him so much. <3

Awww heart sweet lil' boy!  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas