Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder... Island of the Lost (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 pm
I was wondering how tenable a cavalier would be - I mean, even Kate from LOST found a horse on The Island.... wink  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 12 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 5, 2, 2, 5, 2, 5, 2, 5, 6, 4 Total: 45 (12-72)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:32 pm
Rerolling stats. Here's hoping...

First three...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 12 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 6, 3, 6, 5, 3, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2 Total: 40 (12-72)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:34 pm
14, 14, 17... Two fourteens via the exact same number array? WTF?

Second 3 stats...  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 pm
Rerolling 1...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

jennibert

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 pm
I was okay with my stats with 4d6 drop the lowest, and am most pleased with the results from having all 4d6....yay!

I'm okay either way on leveling. I'm debating whether I may wish to eventually take a caster class, so I'm planning my stats accordingly. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:40 pm
So, half-races are allowed. What about halflings?  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 pm
Disciple of Sakura

Could I be a full-ling?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:48 pm
Well, here's my character, Scarlett Mitchell, basketball star/rogue. I took the liberty of taking an extra feat because I wrote a background (I love DMs who give me extra stuff for doing what I would have done anyway! biggrin ) If there are any problems with her, please let me know.  

jennibert

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:48 pm
Arc Vembris
Disciple of Sakura

Could I be a full-ling?

I think you meant "full-leng".  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:25 pm
Well, as of right now, I think I'm going to be playing a monk (zen archer), so I'm going to roll my d6 for gold. I'm sure it won't be enough either way, but at least it's something...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:34 pm
I've decided to go with the tiefling alchemist. I'll have the profile up in the next day or so.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:53 am
Kowsauni
I've decided to go with the tiefling alchemist. I'll have the profile up in the next day or so.

I don't want to tell you how to build your character, but the Share Infusions discovery would really help with providing healing to the party. The lack of available casters means that healing is going to be few and far between at the start...

Though, I'll have a potion or two at the start, at least...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm
As I'm putting this character sheet together I'm a little curious. If were all just coming off a crashed plane. we would not have any real supplies or equipment, especially in the forms of medieval swords and armor. do you want us to put the equipment we would like to have in our character sheets or leave it blank for now until our characters would get into a place where they could acquire such gear.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:14 pm
Disciple: it isn't impossible that a horse could be on the island, if you want to still play cavalier, also no to the halfling... or the full-leng

Kowsauni: Big items, (ones you can't carry on person, with out raising red flags with security ) you can list then, and have a "chance" of finding them... If you don't list anything, then you will have find other means of getting equipment  

glitterboypilot

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 pm
Okay, well, here's my submission - Elyssa Meredith Parocci, Zen Archer QingGong Monk.

Hopefully she's all a-okay with the DM. It seemed that stuff from the PRD was, more or less, available, but let me know if there's any problems.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff