Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Single Hero (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:38 pm
"Aw please?! Pretty please with a cherry on top?!" He pleaded, giving her to puppy dog face a he continued to slide his fingers through her hair.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 pm
"Ahhh, fine fine fine!" Ruri said quickly before she turned bright red.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 pm
"Yay! Now turn around..." He told her, so he could start doing her hair. "I won't make it crazy or anything since you were gonna just take it down anyway." He said with a smile, still weaving his fingers through her hair. "Your hair is so soft and smooth so it makes it easier to work with."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 pm
"Well I had just taken a shower yesterday after the rain...I wasn't even that soaked but I still needed one." Ruri said as she stood there patiently.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 pm
"Right right. You're just saying that cause it's always so soft." He said, still running his fingers slowly through her hair, not even starting to do anything with it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm
"I'm a girl; if I'm going to have long hair I need to know how to take care of it." Ruri said with a small giggle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:24 pm
"That doesn't mean a thing. I'm a boy with short hair and I know how to take care of it. Better than most boys do actually." He said with a giggle himself. "Besides, I more girly than any guy you've ever met." Nick told her as he laid his head on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Then again, I am your best friend to begin with."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 pm
((I'm listening to "Hallelujah" right now (not the religious choir one, but the other one. That one that played during Shrek since the artist's name escapes me) and it somehow made this scene so much sweeter.)

Ruri, now glad her back was too him, turned bright red and looked down at the hands around her waist. "Like that has to do with anything..." she murmured as she hesitantly and timidly placing a hand on his. "I always thought it was cute. Most guys are always tough and trying to show off. They could stand to get in touch with their feminine sides a bit and be a little sweeter, like you..." What the hell was she saying?! Her face was redder than it had ever been as she bit her lip and stared at her feet.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:49 pm
Nicholas was read now too, but smiling. Camille give him a boost of confidence, telling him to be a man... himself a very feminine man, but Ruri liked that about him. "I've had a very huge crush in you Ruri. Since we started high school together I've always wanted to ask you out and be your forever..." He curled his fingers with hers, squeezing her a little more. He then moved his lips to her ear, a whisper, "Will you go out with me?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 pm
Ruri's heart skipped a beat or three. She opened her mouth to speak, but went back to biting her lip. A few more moments and she finally managed to force out some words. "...Yeah...I think I'd like that." she said with a sheepish smile as she gave his hand a small squeeze.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:42 pm
Nicholas was happy, but let go quickly, looking around for a bit, before spinning Ruri around so he could face her. "Let's keep this discovery a little secret from your mom..." He whispered to her, making sure her mom wasn't around. "She'd flip and start teasing both of us if she found out..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 pm
Ruri's cheeks were still red, but she didn't mind as she covered her mouth with a little giggle. "Yeah, tell me about it. She'd probably call it a reason to celebrate and bust out the champaign."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:32 pm
"If we have a chance, we could sneak into your room and snuggle. She'd think we would be messing with each others hair like always." He whispered back, giggling as well. "For now we have to act like we never knew each others true feelings whenever your mom is around, no matter how difficult that may be." He said and quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:37 pm
"Definitely." Ruri said with a smile, still beaming and blushing as she got a kiss on the cheek.

The moment was interrupted however by a doorbell ringing. "Pizza's here!" Camille called as she scurried past them to the stairs to go pay for their dinner, ignoring the romantic moment on her way past.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 pm
Nicholas quickly moved to look like he was messing with Ruri's hair, hearing Camille running down for pizza. "Phew... Well then, lets eat!" Nicholas told her with a grin, getting off the bed and leaving the nightgown on the bed. "I'll change after we're done eating. Don't want to get that cute dress their dirty now do I." He said with a giggle and walked out of the room to go get his share of food.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff