Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto chuckled and watched her leave he sighed and smirked "katomi i supose i should hold up our deal" katomi took over and smiled "thanks kioto" she says and walks out of there room in noithing but a loose t-shirt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia was wearing a sleeveless dress with ribbons going up her back and black knee high socks when she walked out of her room to find Katomi only in a t-shirt "Oh hey". Emilia smiled awkwardly at her wondering if she seen everything and she felt suddenly embarrassed. "I uh, did you see everything or were you not paying attention?".

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi who had decided on her younger form looked up at the taller girl she giggled "emi-chan has big boobies" she says then yawned and sat on thr floor her legs crossed she looked up at emilia and gave a warm smile "wanna play?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:56 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia walked over to Katomi and sat down on the floor next to her "Thanks". She looked at the girl with a confused look "when you say that as a little girl it makes me feel like a *****". Emilia started to laugh and then grabbed the girl in a hug. "Wanna play hide and seek?" Emlia teased

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 pm
]
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi pouted "katomi older than emi-chan why it matter if i look younger its still the same katomi" she says then giggled "youll never find me if we play that" she says and just to prove her point she went invisible then reappeared "kitsunes love illusions.. ill win that game every time"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia nuzzled her face in katomi's neck "It's just gonna take some getting used to that's all, seeing you as a little kid but knowing your older than me". She let out a small laugh when Katomi went invisible "I guess I would just have to smell you out" Emilia started tickling her "Okay then what do you want to play?"

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:48 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi giggled and nuzzled the girl back then she smiled and looked at her "i can hide my scent to" she points out then she started laughing as she was tickled "hey hey s-stop that" she laughs "i-i dont know i just wanted to do something with you"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
"That's cheating you can only hide one thing at a time" Emilia continued to tickle the other girl. "Well I can take you out for ice cream if you want". She started laughing because tickling someone was always so much fun she wondered how much Katomi could handle. SHe stopped when she felt like she was being to mean, Emilia sat back and stared at the other girl "You know you really cute right?". She looked the girl up and down and admired her/

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi couldnt stop laughing as she was tickled when emilia fionally stopped she looked at her and smirked pounceing on emilia she pushed her down "ice cream? sure" she says then she giggled and kissed emlia when she pulled away she giggled "me cute?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:42 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She kissed Katomi back lightly. "Okay go put some cloths on then will go, and yes you are very adorable". Emilia lightly pushed Katomi off her so she could put on her boots and her coat "Hurry up or I'll leave you behind!" Emilia was just kidding but it was always fun to say to little kids and since Katomi was in her child form it made it all the more amusing.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:08 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi couldnt lie she was a bit disapointed by her kiss but thats to be expected she was in child form she shrugged and nodded "katomi will go change" she announced and went to her room she changed into a hoodie and a short skirt then her favorite striped socks and boots that made her a bit taller then put a ribbon in her hair and smiled walking out of her room "how do i look"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 pm
]
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia hummed while she waited at the door for Katomi when she came out of her room Emilia couldn't help but think she was absolutely adorable. "You look good like you always do, so cute". Emilia had a huge smile on her face as she outstretched her hand for Katomi "Come on we'll go to the place with 250 flavors". She had the door opened and her keys ready in one hand.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:01 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi giggled and turned in a circle "you really think im cute?" she asks then glady took her mates hand she looked up at the taller girl and leaned into her gently it was a boit funny to anyone else emilia looked like katomis mother... but thwey knew the truth and thats why katomi had chosen this form it was amusing to her "Yay! katomi will try them all!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia couldn't help but feel like she was walking with a little girl from the size of her hands. She knew people might look down on her if they knew the real truth on they're relationship. "You think i'm made of money?" Emilia kid and kissed the girl on the forehead and gave her a good squeeze "I think they let you sample though. I think they have a gelato section too if you're into that" They got on the busy street and turned left. "I used to go to this shop all the time when it first opened it has a very family feel to it".

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi giggled "if you dont have enogh money i do" she says pulling a pick sparkly wallet out of her pocket she opened it to reveal about 5-6 hundreds a few tens and a asortment of fives and ones she giggled "me and kioto have lots of money saved up... since we usually hunt our own food and we live with you for cheap and we hav lots of gold coins from long ago we..well were set for the next hundred years or so...im surprised your not the same way" she says with a shrugg putting the wallet away

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff