Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Ashriel froze as Carissa thrust her pretend mic in her face. She wasn't really good with receiving attention; she shrank back until Carissa's attention was pulled away by Phora. Quietly, she began messing with the server, looking for any signs of a backdoor being cracked open by a hacker.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 am
Chairman Xiao found a place to sit down once he reached his suite and called a certain number. "Honourable opponent Fong? Yes. In the States, distasteful as that is. Dealing with some minor business that requires my direct attention. Yes. Your sense of fair play is an example to all in our fields. While I must certainly thank you for extending such courtesy, I must with regret respectfully decline your offer. I ought not be here longer than three days at most, and will certainly be back in time for our weekly game of Stones. Yes. And to you as well. Goodbye."

Having thus ensured his only real competitor would not take advantage of his temporary absence from China to try something devious, Xiao called the woman he'd come here to either cajole or intimidate into... well, whatever he needed. After five rings he got an Ansaphone. Cursing just before the beep, Xiao spoke his message in English. <********> (BEEP) Long life to yourself, President Madam. I am representing most interested client who wishes to sponsoring you. Please to be in office today and tomorrow to remove chances of miss contact. Thanks you. Good morning."

Xiao hung up and smiled thinly. He spoke perfect English, but was not above playing off the racist assumptions that all Americans made of his race.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:18 am
Marcus throw his phone at the wall making a loud crashing sound. He turned round and entered the lab area. Taking a deep breath he pulled out his spare phone from the draw and turned it on. He alway had an extra phone on hand in-case anything like thing happen. He flopped down on the sofa and spoke "Ash, Phora, Carissa could you do this else where i have a feeling something bad will happen if you don't." His voice was muffled so he didn't know if they heard him or not.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:22 am
Ren sighed and said, "Yes. I'm sure." He then took the lipstick from Eric's hand again and began to explain the mechanics of color theory and the laws of attraction in a coherent lesson on which specific lipstick colors would look better. "So, in retrospect, if you don't want to look like a cheap whore but still use a color that is both eye-catching and looks good on your skin tone, you're gonna have to go two shades lighter, which is this one. Got it?", he finished his lesson. He then handed the lipstick back over to Eric and began shifting his gaze to other directions... Likely directions where there are more interesting sights and plumper figures. He did just what he never did to any other customer though... Tell the truth. Most of the time, the routine was to make women feel uncomfortable with their current looks and make them desire products of high value to maximize profits. This time, he just bluntly said the truth. It was unbelievably odd behavior, even for him.

"Hey! Don't talk to your senior like that. I'll have bestie fire you", Carissa said, irritated. Of course, by 'bestie', she meant the president of PrimRose. After all, the woman did take measures to get Carissa on the team way back when the company started. Carissa then looked at the nearest computer and typed in some codes. In a few seconds, she stood straight up and heaved a sigh. "It was probably Marty", she said somberly, leaving the computer as it was, revealing traces of file transfers and date modifications of the files. Who she was referring to was a geeky intern who had stayed with the company for barely three months. Of course, there could be other data that was left out but on first guess, that's what she saw. She then made a hand gesture and said, "Don't sweat the small stuff, young padawan. Look at the data again. Your list is too long" before crashing on a nearby sofa.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:23 pm
"Best keep bases covered," said Phora. She turned in her swivel chair. "Uhm, Marcus...Code Blue...no one leaves...and I'm not about to waste time..." she said. She turned back to her screen. "Geez, y'all are more useless than a bump on a log, sometimes," she said under her breath.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 pm
"Fine then as this moment i am lifting the code blue. You can all leave and go away." His voice sound more flustered. He shifted and hit the wall besides him. The effects of the monster were wearing off. And as a little side affect due to the lack of sleep he tends to get a little more aggressive then usual.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:28 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:09 am

Carissa yawned at all the commotion. It was like everything had to be some kind of big deal or something when in truth, things could have probably been easier. "Hey, need some pills, Marky?" she asked, noticing Marcus behaving strangely.

((OOC: Hey, no one wants the pres~? If not, I'll be making a profile for her this weekend D: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:09 am
((why wait? Go ahead and make one for her, run her as an NPC for now and give her away if someone comes along who wants her. I doubt that'll happen, though. I think most other people right now are comfy with who they're running, this really isn't the kind of roleplay that attracts people interested in large-scale business politics, and I'm certainly not going to be running Lady PrimRose and Chairman Xiao at the same time. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm
((sorry guys, I'm in the middle of Hurricane Isaac right now and I really don't know what to post. I just ask that you keep the MS Gulf coast in your thoughts and prayers...I'm ok but I know a lot of people aren't....))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:27 pm
((yeh, my neighborhood lost power last night for about six hours, ruined the food in our fridge, and that was just the northernmost edge of one of the fringe storms. 'tis a bad one.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 am
((Hope the hurricane doesn't cause too much damage.))

"I see. Well, thank you then. I'll just pick up a couple other items and be on my way. I hope to see you at the club tonight" Eric said, and gave Ren a little wink before walking off to find a couple other products.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:50 am
"It's my job, I guess", Ren said, looking at Eric. "Okay, have fun", he said bluntly again. It was just that Eric was a guy that bothered him, really. He wasn't used to attending to male clients, after all. Like his friend, he only liked the job because of the women.

((OOC: It seems it's that time again.... Where natural disasters go around =.=

timeskip to night~? =w= Club tiemz! ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:10 pm
((I'm good with that.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder