Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"You know that I lost all my memories with my last master before he was killed by someone. Had it not been for them I wouldn't be here now. But...I can't help thinking that the scent from earlier was the same scent I smelled when my master died. But I don't know for sure. I'm not mad or anything. I'm just glad that your safe. Not all demons stay the same." She said and turned into her dog form before she climbed onto his chest and snuggled under his head. She was trying to keep from crying in front of him. Although she was upset about her past she knew that James didn't want her hurt.

james looked at her. "also the demon i dealt with was. . . You previous master. You don't remember but i met you befor i summoned you." he said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella then looked at him and said "Why would you want to ask him for anything?!" She then shivered at a memory of when he hit her across the room and her ears went back as the scent started up again. "I smell him..." She said and hid. She never hid from anyone. As she hid under the bed she shook and had a scared look on her face as she saw him. SHe put her ears back and stayed there not coming out for anything. Her fear of him was unknown to her but she knew that he was not a nice demon at all. Ever since she was a child she feared him since he abused ehr from the time he got her. She gulped and winced as the scar on her right ear started to hurt from his presence. All the scars she had received from him were hurting since they carried his demon energy in them.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella then looked at him and said "Why would you want to ask him for anything?!" She then shivered at a memory of when he hit her across the room and her ears went back as the scent started up again. "I smell him..." She said and hid. She never hid from anyone. As she hid under the bed she shook and had a scared look on her face as she saw him. SHe put her ears back and stayed there not coming out for anything. Her fear of him was unknown to her but she knew that he was not a nice demon at all. Ever since she was a child she feared him since he abused ehr from the time he got her. She gulped and winced as the scar on her right ear started to hurt from his presence. All the scars she had received from him were hurting since they carried his demon energy in them.

james hand tightened. He pulled out a old book and went through it. He found a page he wanted to use. He put his thumb to his mouth and bit it. He mumbled some words and bella's pain was going away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:11 pm
Vincent Hammond

Even after the pain stopped, she was still too scared to come out. The scent still lingered as he was watching. She shook and was too tense to move as she backed up by the headboard of the bed.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Even after the pain stopped, she was still too scared to come out. The scent still lingered as he was watching. She shook and was too tense to move as she backed up by the headboard of the bed.
james saw her reaction and chanted more as he was bleeding the scent and energy of the demon vanished.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:42 pm
Vincent Hammond

It took a while but Bella eventually came out and snuggled with James until she was asleep. She had tear stains on her face but was calmer than she was before. She had her face buried in his chest. His parents to work to help raise more money for the wedding. Bella refused to leave the safety of James' arms. this never happened unless she was really scared of something or someone. All she remembered about her past were those final days of her master and they were horrible. SHe was raped and whipped several times during that time.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

It took a while but Bella eventually came out and snuggled with James until she was asleep. She had tear stains on her face but was calmer than she was before. She had her face buried in his chest. His parents to work to help raise more money for the wedding. Bella refused to leave the safety of James' arms. this never happened unless she was really scared of something or someone. All she remembered about her past were those final days of her master and they were horrible. SHe was raped and whipped several times during that time.

james was so light headed from using to much blood. He passed out with bella in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm
Vincent Hammond

The next morning Bella woke up feeling better. She then nuzzled James as she smelled their breakfast cooking. It smelled so good she went into the kitchen in her dog form and got a bite of the red velvet pancakes. She licked her lips and waited for the maid to take James his. "Master James, your breakfast is ready." Melody said and smiled as she opened the door so Bella could get in and sit with James while they ate.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

The next morning Bella woke up feeling better. She then nuzzled James as she smelled their breakfast cooking. It smelled so good she went into the kitchen in her dog form and got a bite of the red velvet pancakes. She licked her lips and waited for the maid to take James his. "Master James, your breakfast is ready." Melody said and smiled as she opened the door so Bella could get in and sit with James while they ate.

james quickly hid the old book and hid the bloody page along with the wound on his thumb. "thank you melody and good morning bella." he said while still feeling a little light headed still.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 pm
Vincent Hammond

Melody bowed and left. Bella then looked at James and said "I'm sorry about yesterday master. I guess my past still haunts me." She then looked down and gave her a sorry look. She then licked his thumb gently and used her power to give him some of her blood.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Melody bowed and left. Bella then looked at James and said "I'm sorry about yesterday master. I guess my past still haunts me." She then looked down and gave her a sorry look. She then licked his thumb gently and used her power to give him some of her blood.
james kissed her head and a tear fell on her fur. "i'm so sorry i cuased you that pain. It was all my fault." that was the first time she saw him shed a tear for anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:30 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Master please don't cry. I know you didn't mean any harm, that you wanted to protect me." Bella said and nuzzled him gently and curled up beside his face and licked his tears away as they fell.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Master please don't cry. I know you didn't mean any harm, that you wanted to protect me." Bella said and nuzzled him gently and curled up beside his face and licked his tears away as they fell.
he smiled and nuzzled his face in her fur. He fell back asleep not eating the food.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella ate her food and went back to sleep as well. She was snuggled into James's chest and had her head on his neck. She still had yet to show him what she really looked like and never wanted to since she couldn't control that form very well.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella ate her food and went back to sleep as well. She was snuggled into James's chest and had her head on his neck. She still had yet to show him what she really looked like and never wanted to since she couldn't control that form very well.
a few hours later bella could feel james start getting hotter. His breathing got heavier.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff