Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:19 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image
[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

At first, Daniel wanted to laugh at her reaction. It was WAY too cute for Anyone to handle. But when he saw Okami almost start to cry, he kneeled down to her. "Hey hey hey... Don't cry, it's alright! I thought that was cute..." he grinned, comfortingly.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: x ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:24 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She stared up at him her eyes watery still. she wiped of her face and sighed mumbling softly,"Sorry.." she looked away as she got dressed. Still embarrassed at the fact that is happened, and she still didn't understand how it was at all cute. She came to the conclusion that.. she wasn't a boy and she would never know.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

He lent a soft hand and wipes a gentle tear away with his thumb. "There. Now can we go?" He grinned, getting back up from his crouching slump. He held out a hand, just as he did before he went to get her dress. Which still wasn't on...

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami nodded and mumbled,"Sorry.." again. She put her clothes lazily still not truly on all the way and she jumped hugging him around the neck and her legs around his waist, her face was tucked away into the crook of his neck.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Okami seemed either tired, or bored, but either one they both concerned Danny. It was even more alarming seeing her jump on him, and just hoped that he wouldn't look stupid and fall backwards. Luckily, he didn't. Okami was surprisingly light for a girl of her shape. No saying she's fat, but usually a girl this light would lack the curves that Okami had.
Then way the girl wrapped herself so tightly around Danny, it was almost suffocating, in a pleasurable way. It took Danny everything he had to just go on without wanting to get back to rolling around in the grass again. Instead of that, the angelic boy just supported Okami, so she wouldn't fall, by holding up her waist and hip, as if he were carrying a sleepy child.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami sat there. She was thinking about what was going to happen now. She felt like a child clinging onto someone. No.. she didn't want him to think that. They were together right?! So she somehow moved his hands to under her
thighs making him keep her up that why and she nuzzled his neck again.  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:34 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

When Okami moved his hands under her thighs, Daniel blushed, but it was barely noticeable. It just reminded him of the fact that this girl was engaged and soon to be wed. But not to him. He sighed away the thought, just now enjoying his new company.
It was true, Danny's apartment was really close-by, only take 5-15 minutes of walking to get there. Taking the elevator up the building, Danny set the wolf princess down there, giving her a quick kiss before the doors opened again to strangers. That would've been awkward. But as they reached his floor, Danny took out his key and entered the two into his small home.
It was a one roomed apartment, Most furnishings blue (being his favorite color) and cream/beige. The kitchen and Living room were combined together, separated by a half-wall. One last important part of the compressed house was that the balcony kept hold of a wonderful view of the city.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:54 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She of course, kissed him back. She watched him, curious... she looked around the room and stared. She kind of smiled at the blue and beige. She then walked of to the balcony and looked out amazed leaning against the railing..

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:03 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

"Nice view, Aint it?" Danny sighed dreamily, joining her.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: Sorry, blocked up. ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:06 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She looked up at him and smiled, nodding as she leaned against him, her head on his shoulder. watching the people roam freely in the streets calmly sniffing the air. Her ears flickered against his neck as she was listening.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

This was nice. Everything was calm, and life was the opposite of a tempest. For the moment, Danny was going to enjoy the rest of the night in peace.
The one thing that disturbed him was a forced yawn, the feeling of tiredness following it right after.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:17 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She looked at him,"Tired dear?"

((OOC: Such a long reply xDD)))  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

A childish nod was enough to show his sleepiness, the circular brown spheres reduced to half-moons, his lids lazily covering the rest of his eyes. "Come with me." Danny said, slumping a limp arm over Okami's shoulder, dragging his feet to lead them to his bed. There was only one bed though, and it was big enough to share. Another yawn sent Danny down, not thinking about anything else but the sleep to come. His eyes now closed, poised lifeless on half the bed, Danny patted an empty area for Okami to lay, a dream-like smile on his face.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: Lol, I dont mind (: x ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:35 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

"Im gonna take a shower Kay?" She smiled and walked over, Kissing him nicely. She gently forced her tongue into his sleepy mouth. She continued to kiss for a bit then let go. She then licked her lips kissed his forehead and went to take a shower.....

(OOC: Let me know if it get to intense xD))  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm
angel_eyes200

yum_strawberry
Heyyy You need to Reply~~
yum_strawberry  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items