Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ninjago: The Second Generation (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm
"Thanks Xynku." Molly said happily and gave him a towel to dry.

"It's alright dear. You may use them to train as much as you want, just be careful." she said.

The sound of clopping hooves could be heard in the court yard as a black horse pulling a wagon full of farm grown food and a young girl with yellow orange hair driving. "Woah Cassy." she said and stopped the animal. She looked around and saw Kai from a distance and waved to him. "Excuse me sir! Is Sophie home?" she called to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 pm
he nodded "Right..." he looked like he had more to say  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:33 pm
molly the crazy angel
"Thanks Xynku." Molly said happily and gave him a towel to dry.

"It's alright dear. You may use them to train as much as you want, just be careful." she said.

The sound of clopping hooves could be heard in the court yard as a black horse pulling a wagon full of farm grown food and a young girl with yellow orange hair driving. "Woah Cassy." she said and stopped the animal. She looked around and saw Kai from a distance and waved to him. "Excuse me sir! Is Sophie home?" she called to him.

"You're welcome" Xynku smiled as he began to dry the dishes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 pm
"What's on your mind dear?" Sophie asked with a sweet smile.

Molly smiled as washed the dishes. "I'm sorry Cecilia doesn't like you that much yet." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 pm
"Give her some time to warm up, I probally came on a bit too strong" Xynku sighed, trying to fight back few tears as he continued to dry the dishes, but failed miserably  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:05 pm
Eventually finishing her food, Cecilia takes her dishes to where Molly and Xynku were washing them. "Do you need any help with anything?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 am
he looked at her.... then back at the sword "Why am I here? I don't know anything about ninjas or anything other then when I used to dress up as one for Halloween when I was a kid. every one looked into it but I'm just confused as to why I'm here." they way he held the sword was how masters of the blade would hold it but he didn't notice that Sophie did though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:43 am
Turning towards the sound of hoofs Kai looked at the girl ontop of hte horse as he slowly walked over to her. "Sophie uhh probably in the dojo for all I know haven't seen her yet today" he said rubbing the side of his head. "I don't know really she could be anywhere with all honesty" he commented to her with a small smirk.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 am
Molly wiped Xynku's tears away and smiled kindly. "Don't give up." she said. She then smiled at Cecilia. "Yes, could you please help Xynku put the clean dishes away?" she asked. She didn't say where they went cause she figured it would be funnier to see them look all over for the right spots.

Sophie smiled and placed an aged hand on Sebastian's hand. "You are here because the Golden Sword deemed you worthy of it's power. I know you are confused now, but soon you will understand." she said. Her voice was old but he could tell she still had a young spirit. "I know I had the same thoughts as you when I took over this place." she said as she let go and looked out the window. "So many doubts...but I knew that if I believed in myself, I would find my way. You need to believe in yourself to find your way." she said with a kind smile.

When Kai came up, Elly got a better look at him and she blushed. Wow! He looks soooo cool! she thought with an inner fangirl squeal. She tried to shake it off as she got down. "W-Well I'll wait for her then." she said nervously. As she made her way down she slipped and fell off her horse. "Owww..." she said as she sat up and rubbed her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:43 pm
he looked at her through the whole conversation then back to the sword "Find... my own way......." he took a stance attacked a nearby dummy  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:45 pm
" Really,w-why'd she poke you?" Alicia asked after finishing her food.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm
"No idea. Maybe cause of the no shirt thing." Kyle said as he ate.

Sophie smiled. "Watch your feet, too wide a stance and you'll be knocked over." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 pm
"Hmm well that as graceful" Kai said kneeling down and helping her back to her feet. "So then what is it you want to see her for" Kai asked simply as he took a step back crossing his arms. "I mean she isn't usually the type to talk to younger people very often" he joked at the woman's age as he did several times.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm
Elly blushed and looked away, embarrassed that she fell in front of him. She heard what he said and put on a fake smile. "I-I grow food for her on my farm. I was dropping off her order." she said and went around to the back of her cart an started to take the food crates out.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:19 pm
Xynku began open cupboards, drawers, and capneits, hoping to find where the dishes went  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff