Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:48 am
"Well it is true that it does not directly translate into metal, I have seem it done where the ground itself was altered to a metallic state. Not exactly like the metal we use to forge weapons, but not much different either. Metal is made from aging earth. I suppose the question I should have asked is, can you speed up its condensing process to create such things that would be as close to metal as we could get without actually forging it ourselves from the various stones we find in the ground. I personally find the transitions of earths many forms quite intriguing and wish I could do something similar, though I cannot."
Lio had gone ranting again. He did not flinch as the cylinder disappeared. He watched it with interest. He had hoped she could create metal out of the ground. Having an ally with such a power would make Lio immensely more powerful as a lightning user.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 am
"Well what can you do, then? You can break walls and carry away damsels in distress, but that doesn't seem to be anything fancy shmancy to me." Enyo's voice was almost condescending, but honestly curious. When it came to people who could... do things, she was always slightly afraid and extremely curious. Her fear was always covered up by a layer of sarcasm and a 'Holier Than Thou' attitude.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 am
"I have always found that hiding ones true potential was the greatest power one can wield. Show them the smallest extent of your power, and they shall never question how great you can become."
Lio shrugged as he spoke. He rarely used his full power. In his entire lifetime he had done so maybe once. Long before he learned to truly control it, long before he knew what he really was.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 am
After the others left, Molly turned her attention to Kana. "You certainly picked a nice one." she said. "I'm not going to stop you from doing what you want, I'm no hero, but I would like to know something." she said. "Do you make her stay because something happened to you?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 pm
Kara chuckled. "I make her stay because she's mine now. It's as simple as that. And talking about stopping me... like you could. You have parlor tricks. I could set every inch of you on fire and not stop burning you until you're dust." She stretched her frame out. "But I won't, unless you get in my way or do something incredibly stupid, like use your powers indiscriminately. Unlike others who were around this table, I don't want to be killed by an angry mob."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 pm
"Oh I can do more than tricks, but they take a lot of energy." Molly said. "And I know not to piss you off. I've heard of you and what you can do." she said. "I can tell you're hurting though. You can talk it out if you need, I wont tell." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:19 pm
Kara just shook her head. "What is this psychologist bullshit? I'm not hurting. I used to, and then I burned three people alive and destroyed half a cemetery in Prague. Now I feel fine. Better than fine, actually. Wonderful." Her eyes flickered up and down the witch. "Although, if you'd like to do some naked things, I'm sure I would feel better."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 pm
"Hmm tempting but I don't think I could compete with the beauty you have now." Molly smiled. "But it's good to hear you have no regrets." she added.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:48 pm
"But people will always question how powerful one can be. Even you wanted to know if Giovanna could do more than what she showed." Why would he have been following me then? Enyo wondered to herself, her eyes questioning and searching Lio carefully for any answer to her millions of questions.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:51 pm
"One only questions how powerful one can be, when they lack the power to achieve what they desire. I do not. I wanted to know if she could do more to find out not how to make myself stronger, but to see if it were possible for her to grow even stronger. She appears to have been entranced by the evil of that woman, and so, it is my job to find out if she used an emotional or physical trigger. She lacks no power, and could likely defeat someone who controls fire, which makes me know there's no physical fear." Lio shrugged. Honestly, there were about a million other reasons why he wanted to know, but this was the easiest reason to explain to Enyo. Plus, it gave very little information away about his true intentions.  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 pm
Enyo crossed her legs on her chair to sit Indian style, and rested her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands and looked up at Lio. "So she's a tool." She said simply. She felt no need to explain why she thought this, his wordy explanations gave it away that he had just as many -if not more!- thoughts going through his head as she did, so he ought to understand.
Enyo's eyes were bright, her face open and cheery, even though it was kind of a horrible thought to think of people as simply tools.
"Giovanna," Enyo said quietly after a moments hesitation, "I do believe we found someone to help you... escape from that woman." Her eyes barely left Lio, she was fairly intrigued by the man.

[I do have a question, Mal, is Lio still wearing the scarf over his eyes? Knowing the character I would guess yes, but no one else seems to have mentioned it. XD]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:21 pm
(Yeah, he is. Sorry, used to RPing in the Bcc where everyone just knows it's there unless I say otherwise. xD )

"She is a tool as all people are. Unfortunately, I do believe her to be more than simply a tool to that woman. She seems as fascinated and entranced by Giovanna as I've found myself to be towards one. Though she'd probably be better off being a tool for another than in the grasps of that woman who's goal appears to be to transform her into a living sex slave of sorts. Though that is my opinion."

Lio sat down at the table across from Enyo. His eyes watched her closely, though his head was facing away. For once glad that the scarf made his eyes invisible to others.  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:40 pm
"And where, may I ask, has your focus of fascination and entrancement wandered off to? Has she run away in fear as well?" Enyo laughed, trying to make it clear she was joking. Looking towards Giovanna, she asked "Do you mind if I call you Gio? Or maybe Vanna? Or do you have a preferred nickname? Because Giovanna sounds so formal and is kind of a mouthful." She smiled sweetly towards the girl who had been quiet for some time now.

[I'm gonna wait for her to reply, after this, because I don't want her left behind.]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 pm
[Alright.]

"She will in time if she has not already."
Lio yawned as he leaned his head back and looked up into the sky  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 pm
Giovanna tilted her head at the conversation of her true power. She didn't truly know herself, for she feared using her power to it's full extent could end in catastrophe. When you can manipulate the earth, who's to say you couldn't push all the continents underwater, that you couldn't cause an earthquake that splits the world, that you couldn't command the planet out of it's orbit? She didn't dare attempt anything more than simple stone constructs. "Uhm, Gio is just fine...." She sipped her drink, and listened carefully to the whispers of the earth.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff