Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 pm
A few concerned security guards went over to Clerise, restrained her, fanned her, and offered her a latte.

all my feels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 pm
Staring up into Harrison's face, Clarice for a moment looked a little confused and just a bit hurt. The expression quickly shifted into an understanding smile, and she reached up to pinch his cheek affectionately, "You're still in character aren't you?"

toshihiko two

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 pm
He took the elbow to the gut well, releasing her mouth so she could instead scream at him and then ducked as she kicked into the air.

Good thing he moved fast, cause she missed.

"You did that already. One. Two, I touch you whenever I want without a problem before, stop getting upset over something obviously meant to ******** with our minds." He shrugged, "Better get over it now, or they are going to find out our weakness's because we can't even handle this illusion. We're here for a mission remember. Otto. Direct your feels that way and then we can move on this s**t."

he rubbed his face. Clearly he was handling the illusions in stride. It was odd but...with that always in his mind, he didn't want to think of these things as reality.

DENIAL WAS THE ANSWER.

"This would be better if Julie magically came back too, and Maybe even Allan and Simon were here. Look Even Aria is in." Hell that meant all the leaders...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 pm
Pregnant Clarice's appearance was like the cherry on top and between all that was going on, Ryan felt like bashing his head in against a wall. If not to wake him up from this crazy a** nightmare, to knock himself out so he didn't have to see anymore of it.

"This is messed up on so many levels." He said rubbing at his temples and trying to prevent the inevitable headache that was surfacing.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm
Wilson looked between Madeline and Dakota. They were quite similar in a number of ways. His expression turned thoughtful as he crossed his arms and pondered this. It seemed he had a tendency to befriend flirtatious types without even realizing it. Maybe he should try to fix that. Maybe he should do nothing and live with it because they were already friends. Maybe he should drag Ryan here so he can have another sane person to anchor him in this twisted illusion.

The pregnant Clarice received a curious look from Wilson, but not much else. Harrison received a sympathetic look. Sighing, he patted Madeline on the back. “Since just now, apparently.”

Wilson probably should have helped Dakota, but instead he went over to pat Ryan on the back too. :C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm
Otto rushed through the chaos of the set, flipping through a script in on hand and sipping a Caramel Macchiato in the other. With chocolate shavings and whipped creme. And a cherry on top.

Under his breath inbetween sips he muttered his lines to himself, cursing the writers for lines his character had to say and do. "I feel like my character would drink tea.." He mused whitstfully.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:10 pm
Melvin was as green as they came. He just got his weapon, and it was only soon after his given phone told him he had to be somewhere. It was only with some help that he actually FOUND the place, and then was told they were going to get geared up and go to a portal. A portal?! The illogical magic of it all, not to mention the overwhelming pressure of being geared up for a mission, his FIRST mission, was all to much. No time was given to ask much of anything, and he had little idea what he needed, let alone how to use it. His weapon was still awkward to him that everything else was just bizarre.

Not sure, he decided to let everyone else take the lead, and was far too wary about walking into what was called "a portal". If Stargate knew anything, portals meant trouble. He didn't feel ready for trouble.

Swallowing down his fears, he followed after the group and found he was in the desert. A horribly hot desert - and he was in a sweater. However, he was already running behind the ground, and followed miserably, more in awe that he had been some place and was now someplace else. Already this felt like a dream. Then things turned into a nightmare at the appearance of massive centipedes, and - well, Melvin sorta lost track of what happened then.

When he snapped out of shock, he was in a cave that was closing up, and their superiors were being very friendly. Cute couple, as far as couples went. He knew plenty of flirty, openly gay guys in college. This didn't bother him at all, though PDA was rather gross. Then someone else jumped on a nearby hunter who was completely pregnant. He guessed if a prego woman was here, this mission couldn't be too dangerous. He muttered his "congrats" to the nearby hunter, not sure if congrats from a stranger counted, before noticing they were all getting ready for .... a movie.

Everyone around him was just freaking out too, and he was just left standing in the middle of it, very confused, before looking at his phone again and checking around. "Do we always do this?" He whispered to anyone around.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:11 pm
Sydney was confused. No, seriously, the leads were gay? Clarice was pregnant?? It was more than her brain could handle, so she told herself that it was all a fantasy or a brainwashing, and kept her mouth shut--

Until she found herself sitting in front of a too bright mirror with a gay guy clucking over her. "Darling, how DID you get your hair so messy?" he asked as he tried to fix it. "Rachel, really, you need to remember that you are a superstar. There are little girls all over the world carrying crossbows because of you! I never knew your Izy would be so popular!!"

Izy? she asked, not opening her mouth as the powder puff came. Izy, where are you?

"How's your boyfriend?" the man asked, completely ignoring her lack of comments. "Still handsome as ever, I'm sure! I told them that you two would get together, nobody believed me, but oh, I have a nose for these things!"

Her eyes went to the pictures on the mirror--that was her and that purple haired boy from Halloween--what in the WORLD? Another picture showed her and Isra standing in front of a large building--

"Rachel! Honey, you CAN talk, can't you? There's nothing wrong with your voice, is there?" the man asked, suddenly worried.

"Who is Rachel?" Sydney managed to ask.

"... Well... she's you, of course," the man said, looking worried. "Oh, you're already in your method acting phase. I keep forgetting about that--"

((Name: Rachel Sawyer
History: Rachel is a 23 year old actress that up until recently played only side bit bad guy/girl characters in TV dramas that never made it past their first season. TiH is her big break-through, and recently she started dating one of the fan favorites, James Boyer--who plays the character Rochester Scythe.))  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:11 pm
Centipedes and sand and acid and swirling and madness and things his brain could not comprehend or contain and suddenly he was sitting in a chair, stairing at lights and what had to be his own reflection as a bouxom young lady dabbed at the burn-scar on his cheak.

"What... I am so confused..." He managed weakly as the world threatened to start spinning again.

"About your lines? Don't worry about it, I think you have a wonderful voice, now hold still, you're coming loose here, needs more- oh hell, AUDREY DID YOU TAKE MY SPIRIT GUM?"

Jerry flinched, hands raising protectively as the woman screamed in his ear.

"I'VE GOT PEELING SCARS HERE! BRING IT BACK, GAWD! Sorry about that, just give me a few moments and you'll be good to go, darling."

With a whine, he tried to glance around as much as the make-up artist would allow, which wasn't very much. What happened? Where was everyone? What was even...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm
Clerise accepted the latte, flipping Dakota the finger. "Enjoy your other muffins, because this factory? IS CLOSED, DAKOTA." She stalked off-- and promptly ran into Otto.

"What the-- ********, sorry--" She stopped. "Oh." A very quiet oh. "Otto?" Her lower lip trembled. ******** YOU, WEIRDO WORLD.

"What is going on, oh my godddd, ohhh my goddd..."

She clutched Otto to her bosom fiercely. "Don't complain. Deal with this. You will deal with this, Otto."

[[ Clerise:
Temperament: Sort of shy, prone to fainting.
Sister to: Francis Carter (Rep) ]]

Drifter Jet Enduro

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm
Deryk had a rather blank stare as things kept unfurling in really odd directions. They were.. on a set? Yes.. this had to be an illusion but this was one really whacked out illusion. It was breaking his head a little.

This was an illusion, right?

"James! James! What are you doing standing around like that? Turn around. You need your lip scar."

Deryk hadn't known he was being addressed until someone had turned him by the shoulder, holding up some makeup tools.

"Wh-what?" he stammered. There was a mirror nearby, that he glanced towards. Sure enough... no scar. Feeling a little confused, he immediately looked to his left hand to find that he had all four fingers there.

"James. Hold still will you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 pm
Dakota grimaced as he took the finger as well. Before he could respond though, he was being pushed off into the dressing room and plucked at with tools and s**t all over.

"Look at you Chase! You let your hair become a mess, and your eyeliner is just off." A woman clucked at him, causing the moon hunter to raise an eyebrow. Well, he guess he could play along with it.

"Well you know dear, its not like I did it on purpose. Would you stop fretting over my attire. Jesus. I don't need another lousy makeup artist all over my face." Dakota brushed some imaginary dust off his shoulder and then got up, pushing the womans hands away. "If you don't mind, I need to go talk to my fellow acting partners about the lines for our next scene."

The woman gave a stern face but he ignored it. He was on a mission. "Oh buddy that plays Wilson, where did you goooo?"

((Dakota
Related: Natalia Sinclaire (Twins) (Madeline's Actor)
Wooing: Kevin Lin Ah yeah (Wilson's Actor) ))
Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Who would have thought someone could run away THAT FAST? Or could apparently fly with a simple trip over something that oddly looked like one of their dummies on the training fields laid on its side...

CRASH-

UUUggghh..

Her world suddenly shook... as she soon realized that, at least, she had landed in something SEMI soft... As her vision came back, she noticed exactly what she landed on.

....Exact replica's of everyone weapons. Her eyes grew wide with a moment of SUDDEN TRIUMPH. SHE WAS NOT CRAZY! She could see Bix's Bow, Candaces shoes, Even Reps blade and a BUNCH of other weapons she did not recognize... Only there was something, really odd about them. It made her squint before shrugging. Must be insane yes? Standing up she made a step to her side, about to go tell the others... when she heard a CRUNCH that made her look down.

Picking up up, Ceres jaw dropped open once more as she let out a frustrated whine. She stepped on, and broke in half, a foam sword that looked exactly like Takeru. Taking the sword, she ran down the hall to the place where all the voices went.

"THE HELL IS THIS?" Ceres exclaimed, holding up the now broken-in-half sword.

Then she saw the make-up booths. Oh s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 pm
Otto ran into a woman's bosom, or rather she ran into him. He nearly dropped his drink in the process, scoffing and glaring up at the woman. "Just watch where you're---" Suddenly he was being suffocated by boobs.

He flailed helplessly.

Wait...

"Is this in the new script? Why did no one tell me!?" Is that why she was calling him by his character name?

Quote:
Character Name: Otto Graves:

all my feels

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 pm
Scene, what? Ofelia looked at this person who approached them and was about to say something else when she had someone lead her away. She looked back to Roland and shook her head, panicking for a moment, but seeing as she didn't want to cause a fight she was moved and quickly placed into a chair. There was a picture on there, one of her and a certain person, and then. . . others? Was that - she didn't have time to think since a voice pushed into her thoughts.

"Hannah, sweetie, your tan is looking a little lighter than usual today. Are you not going to the booths like we've been asking you to?" Ofelia looked up as a woman placed a hand on her shoulder and she frowned at her, not sure of what was going on. Someone was going over the freckles on her nose with a make-up brush, making them look darker, and not wanting this to continue Ofelia slapped the hand away. "Hannah! What's gotten into you?"

"Ah dunno who the 'Hannah' yer harpin' 'bout is, but it ain't me." She rubbed at the make-up on her face, unhappy about how it felt. The woman looked down at her and frowned again, grabbing the teen's wrist and limiting her movement. "Hey - "

"While I'm glad you're staying in character right now, accent and all, I really need to get you finished up. You look so pale, I probably should airbrush your visible skin down a bit. And your scar is looking rough too, did you try and put it on yourself?" The woman pushed Ofelia's arm down and reapplied the dots to her face, ignoring the fact that the teen was doing her best to get away. ". . . I'm liking the blackout contact you're wearing to show your missing eye. Is that new from the department? You didn't have it before?"

Ofelia blanched at that and reached up, touching her face. She tried to poke at the empty socket and felt pain. Honest, sincere pain. Was. . . was her eye back?

" . . . this ain't real. What the hell's goin' on."

"Are those lines from the movie? Oh, you've got to tell me what's going on next sweetie. I've been dying to know and you're usually so tightlipped about it I've been left wondering!" The teen didn't say anything else as she kept staring, wondering. She didn't say anything as they fondled her breasts, or added some airbrushed "tan" to her skin.

She had both eyes,

This. . . this wasn't real.

Ofelia's Real Self
Ofelia's "Real Name" is Hannah Black. Born with brown hair and pale skin. Her 'accent' is entirely faked, having spent her entire life growing up in New York. The only child of an old money family, she's never been for want. Entered into Hollywood thanks to family's money, influence, and a relative director. Has only had bit parts, this is her first "lead" of sorts.

Basic personality is friendly, but more reserved. Doesn't speak much about herself or speak much to others, and follows orders quite well. Apparently has a crush on a fellow co-star but has been too nervous to admit it though it's quite spoken about off set.

Is something of a media darling due to her overly prudish nature and extreme modesty.

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff